Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 13-12-2020, 02:13 PM
Master
Do you know or use colloidal silver ?

I've read some things about the benefits of colloidal silver, i would be happy to hear about testimonials from people who use it.

Is it 100% safe, and without the risk of argyrism ? I know some people who had this problem didn't used colloidal silver but something in a salt form.
Old 14-12-2020, 07:41 PM
Master
Hi smilingsun, I take colloidal silver only in small amounts and take it several times a week, which I have done for years. Me and my Hubby make our own colloidal silver as I heard how it is helpful for colds/flu and anti-bacterial properties.
Old 15-12-2020, 07:23 AM
Master
Hi Golden Angel, it's said to have powerful anti-bacterial, virus, and fungi properties and it can also help remove toxins like heavy metals from the body. Since you have used it for many years it must be safe.
Old 15-12-2020, 07:43 AM
Just when I have the hint of a sore throat ---a little to stop the beginning of an ear ache.
And it does...stop it--along with heat.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-12-2020, 10:07 AM
Master
Thanks for your comments, seems colloidal silver is safe even for internal use.
I wanted to be sure because in my country this is illegal to sell this product for internal use, you can only sell it for external use, to apply on the skin for exemple.
And is it important for it to be in a glass bottle and not plastic as some say ?
What PPM do you take, i saw products that can have 15ppm, some 20ppm, others 40 ppm.
Old 16-12-2020, 07:18 PM
Master
Hi Smilingsun I think for legal reasons they have to state on the bottle for external use only. We make our CS at 24ppm and take less than a teaspoon a day as more can lead to cyanosis. We use a dark amber glass bottle to store our CS in, I hope this helps.
Old 31-12-2020, 05:30 PM
Seeker

just bought a CS maker

...but not made a batch yet. I researched it thoroughly and could not find a single incidence of anyone having any adverse effect unless they were using a salt form which is not colloidal/ionic/nano. The person I bought it from made his own for years before producing his own kit, he is a naturopath of 30+ yrs and really knows his stuff. He has drunk over a litre a day for decades and given to his babies etc etc without any ill effect. I don't know if we are allowed to put such links here, maybe someone can advise me on that. I am not an affiliate btw, I have no vested/financial interest at all in the product btw.
Old 06-01-2021, 07:45 AM
Master
Thanks for you input Sanctus and Golden Angel !
Old 16-01-2021, 07:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
I've read some things about the benefits of colloidal silver, i would be happy to hear about testimonials from people who use it.

Is it 100% safe, and without the risk of argyrism ? I know some people who had this problem didn't used colloidal silver but something in a salt form.

I have a friend who makes his own. He gave me a kit so I can make some. I think the hardest part is finding something silver to use...... such as a silver coin.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 16-01-2021, 12:54 PM
Seeker

Do NOT use a silver coin or anything else but 99.99% silver rods, you can buy them online. Silver coins and other such silver items are partly silver and the rest is nickel, steel, copper etc so you will be consuming colloidal nickel, steel, copper etc which could be very dangerous. Look up https://www.thenaturalhealthlibrary....ion=bpnoaccess