Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 12-04-2022, 02:53 PM
Seeker
I would say "Be your own person and do what you want to do. Don't always do what people tell you to do, it's your life, not theirs. Have faith in your abilities. Most importantly, don't settle."
Old 12-04-2022, 05:12 PM
Guide
I would say "Leave the violin on the bed" and "don't sign the right away document Lonnie created"
Old 14-04-2022, 06:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
I would've told my younger self to break away from certain abusive energy leech ties much earlier

And also, younger self, be more mindful to prevent certain potential skin issues
Old 09-07-2022, 09:28 PM
Master
I would tell my younger self do not let people use a muscle blackmail emotional blackmail to get their own way and threaten you because you know I'll be doing prison life because of them software I'll try to the tails on them I would try and turn the tables on them if you if you do that I'm sure you go to jail not me but no my luck about find me anyway but I'm sure it had a vitus' but I went through
Don't let people dictate and bully and setting you make sure you're getting first even if to have a put a restraining order on a person so you don't get the blame for them going through the slit don't let people win like that cos they are not nice people bunch of bullies trying to get the only you a bunch of bullies trying to get that one there it's not fair but I'm older and wiser now

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔