Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 06-04-2022, 01:56 AM
jaminhealth

As a rule I take 200mg of Olympian Labs but for the last couple times I bought Now Foods 250mg caps and take 1 daily. I sometimes take more but I don't think it's necessary.
Old 10-04-2022, 10:59 AM
Master
Any recommendations for the best bottled type to buy?

I have a selection of different oils I add to dishes , I expect the quality and extraction process may not be too good with most of the commercial stuff they have in the supermarkets and noticed that the prices can vary greatly.

(Recently discovered Milk Thistle oil at a local shop so am also giving that a go)
Old 10-04-2022, 01:31 PM
Master
Ah, just been looking at the differences between the oil and the extract, so perhaps will have to give both a try. They mention more types of extracts if you scroll down in the article below

https://www.quora.com/Will-using-gra...e-seed-extract

Jeff Holderness
, President, Psquare Scientific. Doctorate on effects of OPCs on immune cells.

Water-dissolved grape seed extracts: These will contain most of the OPCs from grape seed capsules. However, some of the larger and more active OPCs are not very well dissolved in water and they will not be included. OPCs can also degrade/lose structure more quickly in water. If you do go with a water-dissolved extract, make sure it is a fresh batch.

Grape seed oil: This is great for cooking or use in salad dressings. There may be other health benefits of grape seed oil, but OPCs are not soluble in oil and thus grape seed oil contains only trace amounts of OPCs.

Regardless of which source you choose, make sure to check for OPC content on the bottle. You want to find supplements with 95% or more OPCs for you to have the best chance of activity. You can also check the results from our test of more than 20 different suppliers of grape seed to find the most active in our cell activation assay.
Old 14-04-2022, 11:46 AM
Newbie ;)

Grape seed extract, which is made from the seeds of wine grapes, is promoted as a dietary supplement for various conditions, including venous insufficiency