Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 14-10-2010, 01:37 AM
Master
Questions for those that pracitice Reiki?

I was reading about attunements, the course.. it says the master opens us up to energies and opens third eye? is this true? my concern is what energies we are being opened up to.. i know it's to help acces our healing but can it open us up to anything negative? any expierences? thanks
Old 14-10-2010, 02:29 AM
Administrator
Hello

I just completed Level One I had a FULL attunement.

It is done with one's HIGHEST and GREATEST GOOD in place and done with one's Reiki Guides there is full support.

What energies was I opened up to well the ONE's we all have, we are all able to heal and transfrer energy. Reiki is simply a TOOL in the Tool Shed of life that opens those channels more.

What the attunement can and does open up at times is blocks one has on emotional or even physical levels. This is NOT a bad thing it makes one aware of areas in SELF that can use some work. We hide issues well in us and its nice to open them. Clear them.

What happened to me in that session is not to be talked openly on. It is a private and scared thing. It was an AMAZING experience !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I look now to Level 2.

Lynn
Old 14-10-2010, 02:07 PM
Master
that's great Lynn! so i dont have to worry about being open to negative energy?
Old 14-10-2010, 02:29 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
that's great Lynn! so i dont have to worry about being open to negative energy?

Hello

I have 20 books on Reiki in the Chuch Library and I could not FIND one case of someone being opened to negative Energies. Bringing on "hidden" emotions and fears in self YES that can be then worked on and cleard BUT nothing at all being GIVEN my the Reike Master whom is doing the teaching to the student.

It is a pure form or healing. Too one knows if they FEEL comfortable with the teacher one has. I said NO to several that wanted to teach me. There has to be that feeling of comfort with teacher to student I feel.

When I was being worked on by another student I fell a sleep ( that is SO NOT ME EVER) that meant I felt totally safe in the class I was in and with the teacher I had.

Lynn
Old 14-10-2010, 03:17 PM
Master
great thanks so much!
Old 16-10-2010, 05:14 AM
pre-dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
I was reading about attunements, the course.. it says the master opens us up to energies and opens third eye? is this true? my concern is what energies we are being opened up to.. i know it's to help acces our healing but can it open us up to anything negative? any expierences? thanks
The Reiki master does nothing except facilitate the process of you opening whatever you want to open.
He cannot open what you don't want to open and cannot close anything which is already open and you want to be open.
Old 16-10-2010, 06:11 AM
seekseek

the reiki master is not a magician . . . merely a human being who has been opened to reiki energy and who channels it into those who might want it and can benefit from it . . . it only goes where it is needed to those who want it. it is simply divine energy. anyone can be attuned to reiki. it is not a cult or a religion.
Old 16-10-2010, 10:28 AM
Silverfox

Hi Rosewater.

Reiki is such a beautiful thing that throu the healing brings love and light. The connection one feels cannot be put into words but you know that it is there.

One thing you must do when you practice is to ground yourself together with protection. Protection will be provided from your Reiki guides, all you have to do is ask.

Hope this helps.

God bless you when you walk with the angels.

Silverfox.

Quote:
If you seek an angel with an open heart... You shall always find one
Old 19-10-2010, 09:01 PM
lost imp

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I just completed Level One I had a FULL attunement.

It is done with one's HIGHEST and GREATEST GOOD in place and done with one's Reiki Guides there is full support.

What energies was I opened up to well the ONE's we all have, we are all able to heal and transfrer energy. Reiki is simply a TOOL in the Tool Shed of life that opens those channels more.

What the attunement can and does open up at times is blocks one has on emotional or even physical levels. This is NOT a bad thing it makes one aware of areas in SELF that can use some work. We hide issues well in us and its nice to open them. Clear them.

What happened to me in that session is not to be talked openly on. It is a private and scared thing. It was an AMAZING experience !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I look now to Level 2.

Lynn
I completed level1 Reiki a few months ago and I must say I totally agree with you Lynn my attunement and 21day self healing made me aware of areas in myself which I needed to work on.
In myself I feel a better person for doing my Reiki1 and I when I feel ready will be doing my Level2
Old 19-10-2010, 11:23 PM
LightFilledHeart

What Seek seek and Pre dawn said! Really good posts on this thread. When I got my third degree (Master/teacher) attunement, I was conscious of the fact that now not only could I be used by divine love to pass healing energies to those ready and desireous of embracing them, but could also be used to channel the energy used to open the reiki conduit in new practitioners! What a thrill to be used in this way... it is indeed an honor and a blessing, and you're absolutely right. "We" are not empowering the people we pass attunements to... we are merely the vessel through which the energy that accomplishes that may pour