Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 31-08-2011, 03:20 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimani
Which one of my types are you? if any...

I'd have to say the Wise Old Man.

"The Designer

Archetypes:
The Hero - troubled
The Wise Old Man - profound
Tendencies: withdrawn, creative / insightful
Dominant Capabilities: composing, equating, calculating
Conditions: Asperger's Syndrome, Bipolar Spectrum"

Definitely withdrawn, creative/insightful. And I can see where I have been in the past, and where I sometimes fall into is the Hero.

Hope that helps :)
Old 01-09-2011, 02:55 AM

@ op: The wise old man is flawed; it is redundant and thus irrelevant when taken out of context.

1. The persona of an individuals first experience with their higher self will be a direct relationship between what that individual expected to achieve and what was actually accomplished.
2. The individual will then create 6 personalities to compensate for their naivete. As follows: [1] The empathetic [2] The sympathetic [3] The contradiction [4] The liar [5] The hypocrite [6] The honest.
3. The individual will then create a new persona based on a combination of the most effective traits from each personality.
4. The individual will then fall back on persona 1 to enlist help from a familiar source. This will only change if said course is not relevant to an as yet determined point 5.
5. The individual him/herself will no longer exists within the construct of a 6 point pattern prediction. ( Personality matrix )
6. The individual can not understand the significance of point 4. until point 5. presents itself, thus proving point 1-6 is an accurate system of prediction. However, if point 3. has chosen the wrong combination of traits from point 2's. personalities then point 6 will become irrelevant and point 3. will have to be reworked until a correct combination of traits are found.

q: Does [x]exists=1(what is expected and what actually is)
a: Yes, but only if the individual believes it does=2( assumption based on what is)
q: Does [x] not exists?=3(what actually is has already been established)
a: Yes, but only if the individual believes it does not=4(sequential question relevant to next question, assumption is based on what is expected [1])
q: How can [x] exists and not exist at the same time=5(question takes precedence of an actual answer, the individuals bias has been removed)
a: It can not=6( [4~is] therefore [5] will be presented as the proof needed to answer [6]
It does not matter what I personally believe, according to the 6 points of pattern prediction [x] does indeed exists with or without my understanding.

To further merge personalities would simply cancel each out causing a default program to run eg. The wise will recognize the hero as a foreign entity as it's counter intuitive not to.

Or not, who knows these things?