Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 29-07-2011, 12:44 PM
shandy61

Hiya,
Excellent news
So glad the little chap is improving & fingers crossed you will find him the loving home he deserves.
He was lucky to have you to care for him ..... keep up the good work
S
x
Old 31-07-2011, 08:30 AM
Knower
Thank you so much Shandy and tiss for your lovely words, I can't tell you how much you helped me through all of this. Sometimes it is easy to let it get you down but with a bit of support it always feels so much easier.

I am sure it is thanks also to the the lovely thoughts and healing that you sent him. It is very hot here at the moment and we are on alert for the heat and Amelio has been very quiet but I think he is reserving his energy.

A lady that takes great photos came yesterday to see him and she is going to talk about him on the radio on tuesday so hopefully his happy day will come soon

Here he is...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg amelio-A1.jpg (86.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg amelio-B1.jpg (140.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg amelio-C1.jpg (138.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg amelio-F1.jpg (108.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg amelio-G1.jpg (161.0 KB, 7 views)
Old 31-07-2011, 12:02 PM
Master
Oh he does look different from the first picture you showed us of him. He looks wiser, serene and more regal then he did before. Like he is happy watching what is happening around him. I expect he has everyone at his beck and call. Glad that things are starting to improve for him.
Old 31-07-2011, 06:57 PM
shandy61

Cat Gorgeous

OMG Ailurophile
What a handsome chap he is & looks quite happy & healthy. Well done, you really have helped this little chap beyond words.
I worked in a homing shelter in Cyprus while I lived there & the summer was always a tricky time especially for little kittens.
I envy you your work, I miss it desperately.
I have recently adoped 2 kittens, they're 4 months old now & are gorgeous ......... though I could be a tad biased !
Keep up the good work with the kitties & if ever I can be of any help then please feel free to PM me
Take care
Sharon
x
Old 03-08-2011, 06:41 PM
Knower
Thanks Sharon it's nice to be able to get some advice from someone who has been in the same situation.

I would love to see photos of your kitties!!!

I will PM you

The hot weather has been replaced by crazy wind now Amelio seems happier with that. I took some great videos of him today but I wouldn't know how to shoe you them. I only just worked out how to put photos on.

Take care

Claire
Old 04-08-2011, 12:31 PM
shandy61

Hi again,

If you can give me a clue how to attach a picture of my boys then I'll happily let you have a look at the monsters !
Maybe as a newbie I'm not able to attach piccies yet ??
HELP !!
S
x
Old 04-08-2011, 01:25 PM
Guide
Hello shandy, you have to reach the 25 posts to access the normal functions of the forum, after that you will be able to attach the pics. Go to FAQ for more details. So go ahead posting my dear!

Concerning Amelio, he looks great. I love that boy!

TISS
Old 04-08-2011, 07:33 PM
shandy61

HI Tiss,
Thanks for that, I had an idea it may be due to be still being a newbie, I will keep wittering on & hopefully soon will achieve the magical 25 posts & then the world will be my oyster !!
Be happy
S
x
Old 19-11-2011, 03:47 PM
Knower
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share with you the fantastic news that tomorrow Amelio flies to his new home in Germany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He will be going with his friend from the patio and the two of them will live together in a lovely home where I am sure they will be spoilt rotten.

I said goodbye to him today because I don't work sundays, it was hard to know I wont see him again but I am so so happy that his chance has finally come.

Just thought I would let you know
Old 25-11-2011, 03:56 PM
shandy61

Hi Ailurophile
Just seen your post about the little chap & I am SO thrilled he has found a forever home.
Doesn't it do your heart good when things have a happy ending like this.
Well done you for loveing & caring for him when he needed it most
S
x