Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 17-12-2017, 01:20 PM
Newbie ;)

reiki for addictions

hello everyone!!!

i would like to know if thereis a special reiki treatment to eliminate addictions.
specially i am interested in sexual addiction. is there any imposing of hands in certain chakras to treat this addiction?

thanks and blessings

hugo
Old 17-12-2017, 09:22 PM
Experiencer
You would use one of the level 2 symbols along with prayer to send healing to the root cause of the addiction. That's the way I was taught but I don't remember which symbol it is.
Old 03-01-2018, 06:10 AM
Knower

According to Raeki addictions are caused by our looking at physical problems as causes instead of looking inside at what we don't want to look at. Which is more likely to be the main cause. We eat to fill up the emptiness we think is hunger for food. We are experiencing hunger but it probably isn't for food. Instead it could be we don't know, or won't admit what we really desire/hunger for. Eating only gives temporary fulfilled feeling since what is bothering us wanting to be fulfilled is not dealt with.

Same thing with getting drunk. Keep the mind and emotions sedated so we don't have to deal/think about the real problem. Possibly because we don't know how to claim what we want. New job, relationship, career change because we feel burnt out on present career. We have to look inside ourselves to see the root cause. It is easy to feel lost when we have no sense of direction or plan for attainment.

Reiki symbols are IAVA, HARTH and ZONAR. Using IAVA and HARTH together is said to be a strong pairing for addictions.

The crystals are citrine and amethyst.

I recently got into crystals which led me to Reiki and the two can be used hand in hand to strengthen each other. I don't really feel the energy in my crystals yet but I do believe they have led me to what I am experiencing.
I don't believe in coincidence. IMO That is just the ego not wanting to admit there is something outside of ourselves that makes things happen.
Old 06-01-2018, 08:48 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Hii,

basic knowledge on it you can check first main 2 chakras and check their activity and bring them to balance.....,

but true healing ...addiction came for reason ..... specially to hide things inside of the person so try to check what it fulfill in that someone life. and get the ideas and feelings out of system and it will go alone.....

i had rare cases for people had sexual addiction caused by wrong awakening of the kundalini.

love ;)
Old 12-01-2018, 09:27 PM
badcopyink

draw or visualize this on hands and do full treatment hold over lower three longer if you feel necessary.
Old 23-01-2018, 03:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Sei-He-Ki

Quote:
Originally Posted by calla lily
You would use one of the level 2 symbols along with prayer to send healing to the root cause of the addiction. That's the way I was taught but I don't remember which symbol it is.
I am not familiar with that technique, but I guess that the symbol is Sei-He-Ki because it is used for emotional and mental matters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by open2it
Reiki symbols are IAVA, HARTH and ZONAR. Using IAVA and HARTH together is said to be a strong pairing for addictions.
These three symbols are used in Karuna Reiki, Karuna-Ki and Tera Mai Reiki systems, not in the most common form of Reiki that originates from Mikao Usui. There are far fewer Karuna Reiki, Karuna-Ki or Tera Mai Reiki teachers than Usui Reiki teachers, so I doubt that original poster has been taught about these symbols.

I am curious. How did you learn Reiki, when you know about Iava, Harth and Zonar but not about Sei-He-Ki? Karuna Reiki and Karuna-Ki build upon Usui Reiki, or perhaps upon some other, simpler Reiki system. It is likely that one can't learn about Iava, Harth and Zonar unless one has already learnt Usui Reiki and about its Sei-He-Ki and other symbols.

Edit: Of course you can read about Reiki symbols from books and websites without being a student and getting attuned. But the combination of symbols you listed and what you didn't list is still unusual.