Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 18-04-2021, 09:24 PM
Master
What is your god?

Mine is what’s left from the Big Bang that account that’s left from the atom would be the nearest god..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 18-04-2021, 11:06 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Mine is what’s left from the Big Bang that account that’s left from the atom would be the nearest god..

We all began as star stuff, for sure.

My God is I am, so that makes my god a human, just as yours likely is, even if yourself.

I am a naturalist and Gnostic Christian. A naturalist view is basically what the bible tries to teach. Start at it's Chrestian roots and see the truth in this. Their highest ideal of good was a person.

Modern Gnostic Christians name our god "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation and “I am”, represents the best rules and laws that we have found to live by.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRN...layer_embedded

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGx4IlppSgU

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Regards
DL
Old 18-04-2021, 11:30 PM
Master

and yet it was written 'each would become a lover of his own ways' as if that were not a good idea...
Old 19-04-2021, 01:15 AM
Master
SoulSeeker,
It seems you are aligned with the Elohist viewpoints.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 19-04-2021, 04:44 AM
Master
No god.
Of course there is a creative force. One could call it creator which we are all connected to and part of.
Old 21-04-2021, 09:11 PM
Master
@ soul seeker — I couldn’t agree more with you, thoughts are good choices from bible verses too doctrine the argument.

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 21-04-2021, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Correct me if I'm wrong...it seems you don't think much of this god,
if you can't honor Him, Her, It with a capital letter, yet, you can for the Big Bang.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-04-2021, 04:25 AM
AbodhiSky

a being of such great intelligence and awareness we can't even imagine it in anyway but when you catch the tiniest glimpse of it, of just the tiniest corner or speck of it, you are in complete awe.
Old 22-04-2021, 05:01 AM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
a being of such great intelligence
and awareness we can't even imagine it in any way
but when you catch the tiniest glimpse of it,
of just the tiniest corner or speck of it,
you are in complete awe.
This is what honoring looks like. Beautiful.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-04-2021, 06:04 AM
Master
Why, my God looks just like me.

I saw him drive by with his hair blowing in the wind in a white, convertible Cadillac with Elvis and Michael Jackson sitting in the back seat playing cards. It looked like they were playing a modified version of Faro.

When they stopped at the stop light, you could see it was them. When the light changed, a cloud of smoke overtook them when the "petal was hit to the metal" so you could not see them very good.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.