Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 06-04-2021, 03:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Manifesting wealth

I manifested hundreds of dollars into my life last month in the form of grants and scholarships for random courses that will help me maximize my earning potential and I want to manifest more wealth so I can have the freedom and energy to dedicate my lie to helping others.

However, I feel a mental block is preventing me from manifesting more...because I am terrified of starting my business and I am thinking: "am I just greedy? Will money corrupt me and make me a terrible person?"

It's strange because I always volunteer and give money even when I barely have any, but I feel like somehow it's selfish o me to want compensation for what I do because I work in mental health and wellness and it's unfair to me that some people cannot afford proper mental health care...

...so I am wondering what your thoughts are on this...is wealth anti-spiritual? Is it wrong that I want to have enough money for a modest apartment in a safe area and maybe for occasional travel?

I was always terrified of money and had a weird relationship with it because I saw how hard my family worked to lift us out of poverty...so I don't know...I just feel terrible about wanting to take care of myself financially but of course I also wouldn't want others to take care of me because I crave in dependence.
Old 06-04-2021, 08:11 PM
Master

I believe you're overthinking, and confuse priorities. I suggest you simplify your thinking. Writing down your goals and drawing a diagram to what causes what, may help you clarify what you have to do. Then, if you change your mind, or things don't work as you expected, be flexible and change.

There was a good book: "Stop worrying, and start living!"
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 12-04-2021, 09:39 AM
Experiencer
At least you're a honest by admitting to yourself that you have fear.

Because what most people do, is to ignore fear, pretend it doesn't exit and let it control them by telling themselves a STORY

"The reason why I don't start a business is not because of fear" that's what you don't tell to anybody.

Instead you tell yourself a STORY like

"Oh it's too difficult"

"I wasn't borned into a rich family"

"Rich people are all idiots"

"Money is evil"

You get that? People tell themselves a STORY

"I live by love alone"

Really? Go to the bank and pay the rent with that.

We live in a world where MONEY MATTERS.

Is the end-all and be-all? Absolutely not.

But money is a wonderful and amazing thing.

Abundance of money won't necessarily make you happy, but a lack of money can be a passport to misery.

Making money is the easiest thing in the world once you learn how.

*Deleted*

The strategy for success in the secret, is go into your house, close the doors and visualize a big fat check in your mind "20,000$".
Think about the check and make it bigger in your mind, make it bigger and bigger, and start feeling it and put it into the ether of the universe and the law of attraction will....

*Deleted*
The only thing that will manifest in your mail is not a check, it will be an eviction notice, from your landlord!
*Deleted*

Do I believe in manifestation?

YEAH I DO, BUT YOU HAVE TO TAKE ACTION
In business buy courses from successful mentors from the real world about:

- Sales, Persuasion, Negotiation
- Lead Generation
- Direct Response Marketing
- Copywriting
- Accounting
- Corporate Veils
- Financing for Professional Investing

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 13-04-2021 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Conjecture, opinion, but stated as fact
Old 12-04-2021, 10:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_Dawn
I manifested hundreds of dollars into my life last month in the form of grants and scholarships for random courses that will help me maximize my earning potential and I want to manifest more wealth so I can have the freedom and energy to dedicate my lie to helping others.

However, I feel a mental block is preventing me from manifesting more...because I am terrified of starting my business and I am thinking: "am I just greedy? Will money corrupt me and make me a terrible person?"

It's strange because I always volunteer and give money even when I barely have any, but I feel like somehow it's selfish o me to want compensation for what I do because I work in mental health and wellness and it's unfair to me that some people cannot afford proper mental health care...

...so I am wondering what your thoughts are on this...is wealth anti-spiritual? Is it wrong that I want to have enough money for a modest apartment in a safe area and maybe for occasional travel?

I was always terrified of money and had a weird relationship with it because I saw how hard my family worked to lift us out of poverty...so I don't know...I just feel terrible about wanting to take care of myself financially but of course I also wouldn't want others to take care of me because I crave in dependence.

Welcome Phoenix_Dawn,

....to Spiritual Forums!!

I am so proud to read of your successful manifestations! It shows me how a dream, when properly motivated, actually becomes the reality it is meant (dreamt!) to be. Your name gives me the picture of eternal optimism: the Phoenix rising with every dawn!

I hope you enjoy how I've come to address the questions you raise, which could help you remove ANY fear of having success OR having money.

See the references below....

Enjoy!!

Again, welcome!!

Reference: https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...&postcount=115 DOOM YOURSELF TO SUCCESS

Reference: https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...30&postcount=7 Relationship with Money
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 13-04-2021, 06:45 AM
hazada guess

Manifesting wealth.

What is the point of wealth without happiness.
Old 13-04-2021, 01:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Manifesting wealth.

What is the point of wealth without happiness.

Hazada guess, You once expressed how "perfection" could change your life for the better, remember? "Perfection does not come from projecting our own ideas but from awakening to the knowledge that it is already the established order of things." Recently, I found a "perfect" explanation for how Perfection REALLY works in our Consciousness (expanded in the reference below):

"....man is on the pathway of unfoldment and does not yet fully comprehend his true nature. In ignorance of this nature he brings calamity upon himself through a misuse of the creative powers of his being. In reality God is the first Thinker, the true Cause. This Cause flows through man at the level of his comprehension of It. Man thinks limitation. The result which follows is not REAL limitation but an expression of his freedom, which freedom is so COMPLETE that it causes him to APPEAR limited. MAN IS BOUND BY HIS FREEDOM RATHER THAN BY ANY REAL BONDAGE..

The most valuable "possession" we will ever have in all of Eternity...is the consciousness with which we've been freely endowed by the Creator.

Think about it.

A sober "cost-benefit" analysis of what one can do without this inestimable gift, would quickly show you what true wealth is. Of what possible value could all the wealth there is, everywhere, be, without the consciousness to even be aware of it?

Why else does wealth have nothing to do with happiness?

Amassing wealth is much like breathing. What do you think would happen to your capacity to exist if all you ever did was inhale (collect air)? Now think what would happen to your ability to exist if all you ever did was exhale (expend air). Without the flow of inhalation and exhalation, you would very quickly experience expiration, wouldn't you?

So what do you think is the most valuable thing to anyone, who can no longer breathe? (easy answer, right?). Accordingly, knowing that lesson before it's too late to even matter (choke!), is worth more than all the air (wealth) there is, right? Conversely, "amassing happiness" is not wealth, either, for the same reason.

Knowing that it is our own use of consciousness that enables us to be happy, wealthy, or not, as WEchoose, either way....is the gift we are all heir to ("air to", get it? )perfectly!

THIS is the gift of the First Thinker's own Consciousness, freely and lovingly shared, with each of us, that enables us to enjoy "new cars", to traverse the expanse of miles, just as enthusiastically as we can enjoy "new knowledge" to traverse the expanse of Heavens, in perfect freedom.

The real question is "What is the point of wealth OR happiness, without the gift of the Creator's Own Consciousness to appreciate either?"

Again, as WE choose!

....as we unfold to the knowledge of the Creator's most precious gift to us, right within us, and here all along since the dawn of our Creation We are Love .

Do you see?

Hope this, and the references, help....

Reference: http://www.newthoughtarchives.com/ho...oWeThinkEvil16
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 13-04-2021 at 02:50 PM. Reason: clarify inputs
Old 13-04-2021, 02:34 PM
hazada guess

guthro,I have a lot of respect for you but I don't get what you 're trying to say by your last post.
My point in saying that was that I've seen both sides of the coin as regards wealth and I can honestly say that I was more happy and knew myself better when I had nothing.
Old 13-04-2021, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
guthro,I have a lot of respect for you but I don't get what you 're trying to say by your last post.
My point in saying that was that I've seen both sides of the coin as regards wealth and I can honestly say that I was more happy and knew myself better when I had nothing.
Good! Excellent...however, this is not the point of the op's topic.
You could start a thread, however, of your own ...'How to be happy with less money.'...if you'd like.
It would be great!

To the OP, P. Dawn ---do you want wealth ---which could be a stumbling block to you.
Or do you want enough money for all your needs?
Maybe your subconscious mind could believe that easier...since all comes from our core beliefs.

And yes, action is good....if you want to dance ---you at least have to stand up, maybe move your foot to start out.
You don't know me...lemme just say I've been doing this consciously and deliberately since 1975...with 100% success...
to my friends amazement, to
the point that I did nothing, but know my mortgage would be 'taken care of'...then someone gave me
$100,000 to pay it off with no complaints out of my mouth or in my thoughts ...
only belief I was fine, everyday for 2 years ...and it would be 'taken care of'...with no thought of how.
I trust in my Father God, always have.

I am not a believer in the Old Test saying we have to toil.
Those that do believe they must toil...have to toil.
It's as simple as that. So that is their 'truth'.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-04-2021, 03:17 PM
Master
Hazada guess,

...that's your journey of enfoldment toward knowing yourself better, which I respect as much as my own (for the same reason).

I just recorded my own journey, thus far....which continues to answer questions I've encountered...as has yours.

....just our respective paths. That's what I tried to say on mine (not yours).

I'm reminded by a phrase our SF colleague, Weareunity, once acquainted me with: "DIY"

Our respective paths are "Do it Yourself" endeavors. Relative to ourselves, everyone else is on the "other side of the coin", so to speak.

Otherwise, they would BE us, right?

Speaking of "both sides now", I just got an urge to share this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L1Ungfqoj

"I really don't know Life, at all" ...to "coin" a phrase

...but I'm on the path to finding out!

No harm, no foul, my Friend.
Old 13-04-2021, 07:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_Dawn
...However, I feel a mental block is preventing me from manifesting more...because I am terrified of starting my business and I am thinking: "am I just greedy? Will money corrupt me and make me a terrible person?"

To get back to the original question, many of us have a difficult relationship with money, whether we are on a spiritual journey or not. This may go back to childhood and whatever we learned from our parents about money. Was there always money available, or did we fear being unable to provide for ourselves? Some people are comfortable with debt, others are terrified of debt. Relatively few people enjoy a debt-free life.

Then add in the issue of spirituality and all the ideas we have of material success versus spiritual attainment. We are told that the love of money is the root of all evil, and rich people cannot enter the kingdom of Heaven.

And add in our personal feelings of self-worth, and how much we think we deserve a life of ease and comfort. Some people are simply uncomfortable with wealth - we have probably all read stories about people who had a lottery win, but five years later it has all gone. Maybe subconsciously they wanted to return to a level they were comfortable with.

A simple answer is that money is an energy, and we can choose how we use it. Wealth or abundance is not anti-spiritual, and it need not corrupt us.

So can we accept that we live in a loving abundant universe, and can we trust that all our needs will be taken care of? There is plenty to go round, yet some people feel guilt around wealth, as if their own riches mean that others are somehow being deprived.

There is nothing wrong with wanting enough money for a modest apartment in a safe area and maybe for occasional travel. This is hardly being greedy. It is simply aspiring to a reasonable standard of living. Why accept anything less?

And I too am a great believer in tithing, or giving away one-tenth of my income to those in need. I have been doing this for 15 years, and since I started tithing money has regularly flowed into my life. So I can enjoy what I have while knowing that I am also helping those who are not so fortunate.

Peace