Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 02-02-2021, 04:42 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
Haha!
Old 03-02-2021, 09:59 AM
hazada guess

Bartholemew,hi.I enjoy your posts. They seem to emit such knowledge in times of crisis.
Old 03-02-2021, 10:19 AM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Bartholemew,hi.I enjoy your posts. They seem to emit such knowledge in times of crisis.

The world is now being provoked in a way which will have the effect of compressing 500 years of growth into about 20. Following this will be a period of assimilation and after that.... harmony. It may be that such times as we face now are what is referred to in scriptures when we read about Satan being loosed, for a season. It may be. We must also remember that Satan exists only to serve the will of God who allows him just enough power to provide humanity with options to choose from. No more. Some day the world will come to an end and Satan will be cleansed, blessed and rejoined with the Father. And the rest of us? We will all be there too. And what happens after that? A new phase, a post human one, will begin where human souls are reformed in a higher correspondence better suited to the adventures which await.

James
Old 03-02-2021, 10:49 AM
hazada guess

As you probably kmow,i'm learning every day.
Old 03-02-2021, 11:31 AM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
As you probably kmow,i'm learning every day.

Same as me.
Old 03-02-2021, 12:59 PM
Master
Uncle Bartholomew rocks.
Old 03-02-2021, 08:27 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Uncle Bartholomew rocks.

As do we all really...
Old 04-02-2021, 05:02 PM
Master

Quote:
New souls are being born all the time. These come to the Earth and begin. But others reach the goal and leave for new challenges too. At any time most souls on Earth are junior in spiritual status.

This is my understanding as well. I liken it to all of us in individual cars driving on the freeway following a common set of rules. Yes, there are accidents and collisions on occasions but for the most part we all safely drive with one another. We're talking young souls, med age souls and old souls.
Old 04-02-2021, 05:06 PM
Master

Quote:

In the Earth now we are experimenting with a new kind of oneness the cornerstone of which is "standardized thought". This will pass when it has peaked to be replaced by a new age of inquiry, greater than any that came before. But in any time there are contrary airs to manage.

We are experiencing growing pains. Whatever it takes to wake up the masses is what we will have to go through.
Old 06-02-2021, 11:43 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
We are experiencing growing pains. Whatever it takes to wake up the masses is what we will have to go through.

Reminds me of Marx and Engels, they said the same thing.
Religions do too, not in so many words but in its relation to the non-believers.
Yes, the great unwashed - they just don't understand do they - and they will keep eating junk food and living such low lives - need a good thrashing.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.