Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 25-11-2020, 01:14 PM
Master
Why is worry such a potent manifestor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337_d00d
When I say potent manifestator I simply mean that whenever I get a worrysome thought my mind will immediately and automatically envision said outcome and I have to fight and argue with my mind that's it's not going to happen. Rarely does this happen with anything positive. Is this a conditioning and how do you change it?

1337_d00d,

Here's another answer to your question.

My profound thanks to Miss Hepburn for starting a thread in which Nameless placed this quote by Abraham Hicks:

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...8&postcount=79

Consider that the vibrational potency you put into feeling worry works just as powerfully as putting that same vibrational effort into feeling fulfillment....

The same "tuner" is vibrationally activated BY YOUR OWN FEELINGS, EITHER WAY! "Wanted or unwanted", do you see??

So now you can consciously, deliberately choose your vibration....

...., this time KNOWING WHY, instead of wondering why! Do you see?

Hope this, and the reference, below helps you understand that YOU ARE the vibrational answer to your question. Like being "the socket (the energizng source that "activates" any particular belief ) Get it?

Reference: https://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/#Receiving Enjoy the useful metaphor at the end!
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 25-11-2020 at 02:51 PM. Reason: clarify input
Old 25-11-2020, 10:56 PM
Administrator
I Had a friend that really was a worry wart she was very negative with it.
People would'nt speak to her because they felt so drained being with her.
I knew her a long time over 45 years,she never used to be like that.
She used to be a teacher.which suited her as she was childlike.

When her husband passed that is when she changed. she became very bitter about anything and Everything.
As i am a counselor her negativity did not bother me so i could put up with her in fact we had many laughs.

She would worry about everything she had everything she needed Money was no problem for her. she tried to pay me for being with her.because no one else would.
I took nothing from her she was a friend.
Everything you said to her she would change into Negative terms. so i went out and bought her a plaque.with a verse on it it was one of Hope.
she hung it up and would look at it.
it did change her mindset.

Namaste
Old 03-12-2020, 10:49 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
When I say potent manifestator I simply mean that whenever I get a worrysome thought my mind will immediately and automatically envision said outcome and I have to fight and argue with my mind that's it's not going to happen. Rarely does this happen with anything positive. Is this a conditioning and how do you change it?

People are telling you to change the channel on your mind and emotion by actively engaging in positive thoughts. While not bad, not complete. We put thoughts out onto paper, this creates uniformity, its more solid and entrained than the free floating state of mind in action. Stillness of mind requires stillness of body and action (meditation) although not even required if you have a healthy sleep schedule. But if you need real assurance, you have to invest in the insurance of your own physical vessel. Exercising + stretching. A better diet. Less stims like coffee and for sure smoking. If you smoke I really suggest nicotine gum as an alternative. It helped me. Be consistent and dont over do it, have rest days and even cheat meals. cheat meals are like actually enjoying the meal, because we look forward to it. It's not taken for granted., and seek the company of friends. We cant orchestrate our entire lives, and it's hard for us to enforce our own rules and ethics. It's all secretly apparent in the word manifestation. We want it to be given or delivered to us. You know what I'm saying? Everything that can possibly be manifested is already available. Accept for the will to arrange, coordinate and co-create.(doings).
Old 24-12-2020, 02:01 PM
1337_d00d

As I'm working through the blocks I notice I get a lot less worried, angered, etc. I think part of this is receiving options or alternatives from the Crown chakra. In any case being in a low energy state attracts worries etc. If I get into a state of worry or anger I find it easier to first get to a neutral state by observing than thinking of something else. Doing that I also notice a lot of 'background' thought I need to be more conscious of.
Old 24-12-2020, 05:22 PM
Master
I agree with inavalan.I'm not sure about that positive attitude as a necessary factor for manifestation.
Most of the times i manifest things or get attention from my higher self-subconsious when i'm fully negative,almost at the edge of a break down.

Not to mention that i invoked an archangel by stating that i'm banishing him.
Lately i did some other experiments as well,and everytime i use my mind in a negative way,the exact opposite it's happening.

I have no one to ask or teach me about polarity and why it works that way on me,so i can only rely on my experiments.
Old 24-12-2020, 10:08 PM
1337_d00d

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
1337_d00d,

Here's another answer to your question.

My profound thanks to Miss Hepburn for starting a thread in which Nameless placed this quote by Abraham Hicks:

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...8&postcount=79

Consider that the vibrational potency you put into feeling worry works just as powerfully as putting that same vibrational effort into feeling fulfillment....

The same "tuner" is vibrationally activated BY YOUR OWN FEELINGS, EITHER WAY! "Wanted or unwanted", do you see??

So now you can consciously, deliberately choose your vibration....

...., this time KNOWING WHY, instead of wondering why! Do you see?

Hope this, and the reference, below helps you understand that YOU ARE the vibrational answer to your question. Like being "the socket (the energizng source that "activates" any particular belief ) Get it?

Reference: https://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/#Receiving Enjoy the useful metaphor at the end!

I notice some thought 'stick' to you, as is the case with worry and issues that make you unnerved. It's hard to change 'bulb' then. But I do notice that it is possible to find thoughts that feel better. I guess like just with the blocks you have go at it one at a time.
Old 24-12-2020, 10:48 PM
1337_d00d

In a sense thought = reality. The problem is we have very limited thoughts to choose from. Which is good in a sense. So we are reality choosers I guess.
Old 25-12-2020, 12:50 AM
1337_d00d

In another sense worry is just lack of energy in upper chakras? I.e. block.
Old 02-01-2021, 06:18 AM
Ascender
Talking Worrying things into being...

Quote:

Worrying, fearing, giving ANY attention to attracts more strongly!
Old 03-01-2021, 05:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
Worrying, fearing, giving ANY attention to attracts more strongly!
Yeah and since your inner being, source consciousness, will never worry, you will feel the vibrational energy motional, emotional, misalignment/deviation/discordance/dissonance, between you and your pure positive energy motional ever expanding source consciousness, when you do worry.

Meaning, your inner being, source consciousness is always looking forward to the next best thing and the next and the next and the next, eternally ever expanding the evermoreness of any and all things that you may ever consciously or unconsciously want to be do or have, as you are always being and becoming the ever expanding moreness of all that you and all, more and more, allow yourself(es) to realise that you are being and becoming evermore here and now, where and when all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore here and now, for you, with you, through you, as you, by you, etc.

This emotion is so quick and accurate in its manifestation, because it is a valuable indicator, as such is your emotional guidance system, indicating the energy motional relativity between you and your ever expanding source consciousness, of which you are an ever expanding, eternally inseperable, extension of evermore being and becoming evermore here and now. In the totality of all that you truely are and allow yourself to truely be and become evermore naturally and effortlessly, joyfully, freely, hopefully, looking forwardingly to all the good thingsly that can yet evermore and does be and will evermore be revealed to you every single time you allow yourself to look more for it ly, in the here and nowly, where everything is being and becomingly evermore here and nowly for youly, and through youly and with youly and as youly and by youly. And stuff like thatly.