Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 23-04-2021, 07:09 AM
Ascender
Haunted or active house

Please can someone do a house spirit clearence please ?

There is active spirits or ghosts in the house they move things tap things latest one is lift up the drawer handle and let it go .

I feel at a dead end here i tried everything in my power to move them on but they still remain.

I would appreaciate any assitance in this matter.

Old 23-04-2021, 09:04 PM
asearcher

mine come and go, not sure why. what helps are

-to pray directly to God for assistence to move those to the light
-stop meditating if you do that, they see you as a glow and they come, both good and bad. Try if you can to not interact with ghost during your dreams, this can be hard as it goes telepathically and because in the dreams one is relaxed but if you can, do that.
-get the vibrations high, that way you sort of lift the energy of the home up from the ground. The ground symbolise then the low life energy, closest to our realm here on earth, negative emotions
-could there be something on your aura? meaning unsorted trauma, to use an example sexual assault? have you kept old pain to yourself and not dealt with it like you should? then now is the time to do that to heal the aura.
-don't think about them, the spirits. don't give them the satisfaction of your fear or any other emotin, thought, that only make the connection stronger and the energy of those goes up and more activity will start.
-create a protection shell, wall around you, coudl be a circle of light but basically anything to make a shield.

almost everything of the above i have learned through other members on the forum who were so kind to help.
Old 24-04-2021, 01:15 AM
Experiencer

Simple banishment works. I see you have tried everything you know.

The LBRP and Middle Pillar worked for me. Here is a video that explains how to do the LBRP. You may want to memorize it and perform it yourself until everything is clear.

https://youtu.be/d48Ldk-TPn0

This is the Middle Pillar exercise from Regardie. You may need to do both of these until things are back in balance.

https://youtu.be/xGAE24PW-Xc
Old 25-04-2021, 08:31 AM
asearcher

i thought too it does not have to be the house it could be something/someone following you. could too be different things in your house that sometimes lets energies go through there like a portal.

when i go back and think of the places I've lived in I would say it is this very home where I am resident today where there has been definitely most activity BUT when I was in early teens I remember feeling watched (different home). Then I said out loud that when so and so do this if you are here. It was something to then happen in my room. I think I did it to prove to myself I was alone and the feeling I had that I was being watched was not true. Guess what happened - IT happened. I RAN.

The energies, spirits are around us as we too are around them, as long as they are good ones and don't try anything funny I'm OK with it.
Old 04-05-2021, 09:50 PM
Experiencer
simple ask the spirits what they want but dont mock them they can hear your thoughts a bit like someone speaking as impossioble as it may seem