Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 30-01-2015, 06:07 AM
candelight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Which one is that? I've read you've mentioned the unity chakra before but I can't find anything on it. The 8th chakra I know as the soul star chakra and that's above the head not at the back...

Could iit be this?

http://www.chakras.net/energy-centers/bindu

It is funny, I used to ask the Moon for help and it seems that this was happening.
Old 30-01-2015, 10:20 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by candelight

close again. this chakra is associated with he carotid gland. it is not concerned with health. and darn it all anyway. not weight control as i could loose some weight.

the carotid gland is very important. it is affected by breath. by the amount of oxygen in the blood. meditation is literally feeding the gland. that is why the gland is opening. it is found to post mortemly be larger in people that meditate regularly.

kk
Old 30-01-2015, 10:51 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
see, that is as close as i got. it does not feel like that. i do not know if you saw the post about the energy leaving my head. but later it did complete the cycle and reenter and go back down. i have seen on this board ascending and descending activation. to me it is finishing the cycle. like a breath in and a breath out. they think it from us to go up and from spirit to go down.

It's not bindu. Bindu drops down amrita, but I don't feel energy dropping down, I feel it going out. I had wondered if it circulates my entire energy system again but I really can't feel where it goes. Can you send me the link where you wrote this post? I'd love to read it... glad someone knows what I'm talking about...
Old 30-01-2015, 11:08 AM
Master

Quote:
It's not bindu. Bindu drops down amrita, but I don't feel energy dropping down, I feel it going out. I had wondered if it circulates my entire energy system again but I really can't feel where it goes. Can you send me the link where you wrote this post? I'd love to read it... glad someone knows what I'm talking about...

it is part of a journal that grew into a book. i have worked with my guides since before it was popular. i turned 60 this year so it is a long story. bendiji is a teacher i was sent to that is schooled in eastern thought. how i was sent to him is a funny story. i seem to have misbehaved in the class and was told at the end of the class that i was being given the opportunity to study with a new teacher that would tech me discipline. i looked at the leader and said . OK but i knew i was being sent to detention.

MUSTANG MEDITATION

I tried out this meditation stuff and worked on cleaning up my chakras. It’s not that they were dirty; they needed to be cleaned up because they were rusty from disuse. I began t o compare my chakra system to the old Mustang my husband was trying to restore.

He would work on each individual part of the engine. The cooling system, the combustion system, the braking system, there were a lot of separate systems that needed to work together to start the engine and make driving safe.

I started working on each of the seven major chakras. I learned where each of them are and what each of them does. All cars come with an owner’s manual. The eastern books on the subtle energy system were like my new owners manual.

I tried to do what the books instructed. The chakras are said to be like wheels that spin once you get them going. Mine were stuck. I tried for months working on them to get them started. I shined them. I greased them. I tried moving them with my minds hands. Now and then there would be a slight rumbling from the engine that would encourage me.

Then It happened. Just like the books said. I felt the wheels start to move. It started at the bottom and slowly moved up my body. I was an observer, noticing how each cell of my body grew in an energy that I was sure would break out of my skin. Just when I thought I could stand it no more it shot out of my head. I breathed a sigh if relief and was glad it was gone.

It was a week before I had the nerve to do any more meditating. If I did it once I could do it again I reasoned to myself. I made a conscious effort to start my engine again. Grind. Grind. Grind. Nothing was happening. I must be doing something wrong. I once again started paying attention to each chakra to understand what each part of me had to say. I wanted to feel it rise within me once again.

I was coaxing myself to make the energy rise within me when I noticed a strange thing. The energy in my head was making me fell like my brain was on fire. The chakra at the top of my head had started spinning while I was concentrating on my root chakra. I observed the movement of the energy as it once again traveled across my body. I was worried because I had it backwards. I was supposed to be raising myself towards better things and the energy was headed downwards. What was I to do now? This is not what expected. As suddenly as it had started it ended with a tingling that remained for some time.

As I came out of my meditation Benji stood in front of me. He was looking at me in disbelief. I thought I was really in trouble. He was going to tell me how I had destroyed my chakra system like blowing the engine I had worked so hard on restoring.

“My child, my child” Benji greeted me. “You have done nothing wrong. All of energy must complete a circuit. Your mission is not only to rise up but also to utilize the energy and bring it down. You have done well even if it is not what you expected.”
Old 31-01-2015, 10:37 AM
Deactivated Account

The energy needing to make a circuit makes sense... but I still don't know what this chakra at the back of the head does...
Old 31-01-2015, 01:18 PM
Master

that is the thing when you find something new. you get to name it. i picked the name unity because that is what it feels like. uniting you and spirit and the higher you and all and ...and well, just uniting. the 12th will bring understanding but for now, with the 8th we are just exploring the different aspects.

you do feel less grounded. grounding is part of being human. spirit is free. it is kind of like learning to think outside of the box. to color without the lines of a coloring book. i have had a problem with grounding all my life. it is because i came in with an opened 8th.

the 8th is the chakra that facilitates spirit. what other chakra would make possible the seeing of guides and vision and knowing of lives gone by. the 8th is the bridge to this. it unites human and spirit.

the 8th brings you out of yourself. it unites you with what people call the higher-self. it connects you to all the things that seekers are working on in this era.

kk
Old 31-01-2015, 02:09 PM
Deactivated Account

True... I guess this is something I have to explore myself then.

So if you were born with this chakra open does that mean you were always connected to your Higher Self or that you can connect to your Higher Self later on easier than most?

My head has been vibrating for the past two months. Lots of energy. I was getting headaches too. I can sense my higher transpersonal chakras above my crown sometimes... I can't really feel behind the back of the head, but I can try and place my awareness there next time I sit down and see where it leads.
Old 31-01-2015, 03:10 PM
Master

Quote:
True... I guess this is something I have to explore myself then.

So if you were born with this chakra open does that mean you were always connected to your Higher Self or that you can connect to your Higher Self later on easier than most?

My head has been vibrating for the past two months. Lots of energy. I was getting headaches too. I can sense my higher transpersonal chakras above my crown sometimes... I can't really feel behind the back of the head, but I can try and place my awareness there next time I sit down and see where it leads.

because it was opened it means many things. not just the higher self. and what the heck is the higher self anyway?? i connect...to many things. other people, as in reading. other spirits as in my old man friend/guide/imaginary friend. other times as in time jumping. other things as in merging. other things.

just as meditation takes time to realize it has benefits and it helps you. so does the opened 8th. it will take time to acclimate. have fun exploring. i did.

kk
Old 31-01-2015, 05:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes.. I think it's the rear third eye chakra. Thank you everyone. I think there was a blockage in it but it's unblocking now.

Btw, how is the rear different from the front? What does it govern?

Entry and exit, otherwise no different. Think of the chakras likes little vortices.
Old 31-01-2015, 09:49 PM
Ascender

It may be your causal chakra.This chakra is at the upper back of head and it translate`s higher frequencies/vibrations into something that your mind can understand,like visions or words.