Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 15-11-2020, 12:36 AM
Seeker

Where Are The Angels That Had Sex With Daughters Of Men?

The Bible gives an account of Angels who abandoned their natural states to have sex with women because they found them attractive. Women are one of the most beautiful things in nature. However, they could also be dangerous; like Delilah. It's surprising how Angels could fall because of women.

"That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they*were*fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose" (Genesis 6:2).

Their action was disobedience to God. Disobedience is something that God detests. Just like how He punished King Saul for disobeying Him so as He has reserved a day to punish those Angels.

The offspring called Nephilim grew up to become Giants on earth. Sin also increased..

Nephilim(Genesis 6:4, Numbers 13:33) were the offspring of “the sons of God” and the “daughters of men.”

God has said it: He wouldn't let sin go unpunished .

"And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day" (Jude 1:6).

We must learn how to be obedient to God. As the saying goes "Obedience is better than sacrifice."
Old 15-11-2020, 12:46 AM
Master
GOOD QUESTION

Those Angels are in Heaven or they have been cast to the Earth.

In Revelation, it mentions that a battle would occur and that the 'fallen' Angels would be cast from Heaven. Some people claim that battle has occurred, and other people claim it hasn't. That is why I gave 2 possible answers.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 15-11-2020, 01:25 AM
Master

Bible stories are symbolical. You have to intuit the message behind the analogy.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 15-11-2020, 08:55 AM
Deactivated Account
Off doing their jobs instead of having sex, I reckon. And left us ladies with mere mortals to deal with in the sack.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 15-11-2020, 09:10 AM
Deactivated Account
@Op, to get it right, you have to remove women from this equation.

The equation has to start with adam, but not as a man, but as a light being.

What you call woman is not a woman at all.
In my oppinion, the woman, in this case, represents a symbol.
On the earthly plane, woman and man are seen as not the same. (similar yes, but lets stick with the difference, for the better understanding.)

If you equate adam as a light, then you can equate adam as a male.

Woman would then represent the dark, or darkness.

Now remove the every human aspect from this equation and see it as it is:

Light and darkness.

Just like on earth Man is different from the woman, so is Light different from the darkness.

Then start calculating/reasoning:

What happens when the light starts loving darkness ?

If darkness means nothing, and the light means everything, what does it mean for the light ?

If you understand what a light dimmer switch is (and what it does),then you can even play around with this principle:

At the top the light shines the brightest.
At the bottom, the light is off.

Play around with this idea, changing the brightness of the light for a couple of minutes, then proceed to the next:

Equate the Light with Life, and Darkness with death.
(Additionally you can equate darkness with sin, but maybe not immediately because you should understand one ,first, before you can understand the following cases)

Then equate Light with justice, and darkness to it's opposite.

And lastly, equate darkness with:
Jealousy, powerlessness, illness, poverty, Hate - and know that the light is the opposite of it.

When you have imagined all of the cases, one by one, then start with the last imagining:

Equate the life on earth as a Dream (because humans usually dream in the night time) or if it is better understandable - as a Hologram.

If this dream/hologram was created by one of the rays of light, what happens if the light is lowered ? What happens if the light is shining the brightest ?

These questions are easy to answer, if you have followed the previous instructions.

The next part, would be to identify the dreamer of the dream (or the maker of the hologram) ...
Old 15-11-2020, 07:51 PM
Master
It's not symbolical, that those forces, or angels are now reserved in chains, and are waiting for that great day of judgement, cited in Revelation.

Which some people like Dan and sky, others, don't believe in.
So why bother commenting.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 15-11-2020, 08:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
We all think we know better, and altruistically want to illuminate the others.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 15-11-2020, 08:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
It's not symbolical, that those forces, or angels are now reserved in chains, and are waiting for that great day of judgement, cited in Revelation.

You could comment Morph, some might believe and appreciate your comments

I can't personally imagine Angels in chains but anything is possible I surpose
Old 16-11-2020, 10:13 AM
Administrator
There is Both Dark and Light in both men and women.
But that is besides the point,
The Bible was written by man. who put there own interpretation on things.
I dont read the bible or own one,
I am not a christian either.

Namaste
Old 16-11-2020, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
--What happens when the light starts loving darkness ?

If darkness means nothing, and the light means everything, what does it mean for the light ?

-If you understand what a light dimmer switch is
Equate the life on earth as a Dream (because humans usually dream in the night time) or if it is better understandable - as a Hologram.

If this dream/hologram was created by one of the rays of light, what happens if the light is lowered ?
What happens if the light is shining the brightest
?

The next part, would be to identify the dreamer of the dream (or the maker of the hologram) ...
Ha, I've been using the dimmer switch as an example since 1973!! LOL
A dream? Everything made of dreamstuff...
since, I was 8 yrs old ---included the 'word' Hologram after Star Trek..hahahaha. But that is exactly what this place is, yes.
Have seen it for myself many times --and not on drugs, lol, tho you would think so!

Explain what you're going for in the bold, tho.
I was shown ---when the reostat turns down ...light slowing - bingo ---
you get density -a tree, dirt, matter - us!

Everything is light slowed down...as water frozen is a solid - ice cube.
Or slow the fan down a you can see the blades....faster - what blades?

Thus, all that we see with these eye is light slowed down - all is the One The Supreme One, Divine Light- whatever
you call this Being...appearingas matter...God, the Cosmic Shape Shifter.

(It never crossed my mind What is Light loving Darkness, tho.)
Interesting, Dan.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angels in chains, ah...?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru