Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 29-11-2020, 08:00 PM
Master
I am happy that I have a loving and supportive Husband, that we have our home along with our health and wealth .
Old 17-12-2020, 04:43 AM
Master

As the Virus rages amongst us,
       the sun comes up every day
             with her big smile
           and radiating warmth.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 19-12-2020, 10:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn

As the Virus rages amongst us,
       the sun comes up every day
             with her big smile
           and radiating warmth.

Lovely
Old 04-01-2021, 05:28 PM
Master

As the day
            passes by,
             we count
           our blessing
            that we are
             still here.

Oh how
               I wish
               for my
         childhood days.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 04-01-2021, 05:35 PM
I'm happy about too many things!!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-01-2021, 05:10 AM
Master
I have been working at becoming ambidextrous.
I suspect everybody can become ambidextrous if we want to be.

Old 05-01-2021, 05:01 PM
Guide
Lightbulb 2020....not a total write off then!

Here are some beneficial/positives that occurred in that challenging year

https://www.positive.news/society/wh...s-of-the-year/
Old 08-01-2021, 09:12 AM
Newbie ;)

One that I'm very thankful for about this pandemic is that I have not lost my job this past year.

Though it made me anxious whenever the idea comes to my mind that going out is risking myself and my family with this Covid-19, I'm still thankful that up to this day, none in my family or relatives has contracted the virus.
Old 12-01-2021, 01:12 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliorate
To share a major and well established positive thing in my life is that I am very content to live a semi reclusive lifestyle with a naturalistic garden. I love solitude - the freedom to do what you want, when you want and being at peace with myself/grounded. I know many people see being alone as loneliness and, to me, this largely feels like they have not yet made friends with themselves yet, i.e. are not in harmony with their own company.

(I hasten to add that I have good social skills, enjoy being with people (more so because it's not so often). As a lightworker, I gravitate to those emotionally suffering and find I am able to help alleviate their situation; giving so much can leave me drained so the opportunity for solitude and to recharge my batteries is a real boon.)

It helps that I'm inquisitive (so much to know/learn about) and creative e.g. into upcycling, trying out/adapting recipes, writing the odd short story.

You ask us to also share what we are happy about. Obviously the toll of this global pandemic is catastrophic but - on the plus side - it's given many a chance to pause, reflect and the opportunity to reset/take more beneficial future directions. Perhaps more welcoming is that it provides an opportunity to shake up their priorities, discover what really matters (e.g. the quality of relationships) helping to reevaluate the hold that materialism had on their lives accordingly.

Also I'm a member of a local community forum (not spiritual - just neighbours) and am delighted that many on there are now noticing and appreciating nature anew/with fresh eyes and sharing the joy that this brings them. I have always been a nature lover which is a constant source of delight to me.

What a lovely post, ameliorate! One I can really identify with, thank you.

I'm loving the idea of your creativity - especially upcycling.

I feel a bit guilty about feeling so happy and contented with my lot (though it be rather humble compared to some, still, I have myriad blessings for which to be grateful) and agree - being alone is not synonymous with loneliness. I refer back to Big John's recent comments on another thread about animism, and the loving ties I feel for the natural world. I feel deeply sorry for those not so well equipped for being alone.
Old 13-01-2021, 02:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Wanderer
What a lovely post, ameliorate! One I can really identify with, thank you.

I'm loving the idea of your creativity - especially upcycling.

I feel a bit guilty about feeling so happy and contented with my lot (though it be rather humble compared to some, still, I have myriad blessings for which to be grateful) and agree - being alone is not synonymous with loneliness. I refer back to Big John's recent comments on another thread about animism, and the loving ties I feel for the natural world. I feel deeply sorry for those not so well equipped for being alone.

We are never alone
    as we talk to the stone

We are never alone
        as we talk to a tree

We are never alone
   as we talk to the Universe.

We are blessed
               by having
                so many
               to talk to.