Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 14-10-2021, 05:10 AM
Newbie ;)

What types of experiences should I be experiencing from meditation?

can anyone explain?
Old 14-10-2021, 05:11 AM
Newbie ;)

also,why do I have to keep logging in after everything I do on this website?
Old 14-10-2021, 06:40 AM
Look for a box that you check to keep you logged in. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-10-2021, 07:52 AM
Master
As I see it, meditation is simply about being with what is, even if what is happens to be frustration, agitation, boredom, anger, or anything else you might consider undesirable. As much as anything, it's about allowing yourself to become intimate with your present experience, without trying to manipulate or control it in anyway.

It's a mistake, in my opinion, to believe that you're supposed to be having a certain experience, and it also tends to be a recipe for frustration, too.

(And yes, as Miss H says, tick the box that says 'Remember Me?' when you're logging in and that'll keep you logged in.)
Old 15-10-2021, 01:29 PM
Guide

I have received healing.
Old 18-10-2021, 10:58 AM
Seeker
I believe it depends on different stages of meditation:
- Stage 1 is when you first start meditating. This is the state of chaotic thoughts. You will "hear" lots of different thoughts within yourself, hopes, dreams, or even sadness, anxieties, fears. The aim is NOT to ignore those feelings & thoughts, rather, the aim is to acknowledge those feelings & thoughts, accept that you do have such flaws and you want to improve yourself for the better.

- Stage 2: All the feelings & thoughts fade away, eventually you start to feel peaceful, calm. You think about nothing, yet you find greatest happiness in this peaceful moment. Normally this is the result after stage 1.

- Stage 3: You start to receive divine messages. This is extremely difficult since we disconnect ourselves from spirituality for so long that we "forget" the existance of God. As far as I know, only monks or priests who spend years of training & meditating claim that they can receive teachings from God.

For us as a normal person living in society, the most important stage is stage 2. Everyone has busy life, everyone has so much hardship that their life can easily go out of control. That's why meditation is important to help people calm down, realize who they are, and gradually change themselves for the better.
Old 18-10-2021, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio94
I believe it depends on different stages of meditation:
- Stage 1.....
Great post. And that was very nice of you to take the time to write all that out

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-10-2021, 05:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by curious777
can anyone explain?
In a group sitting, I meditate with my eyes open and watch the spirits come and go around various people. What I really like is when a spirit transfigures another person's face.

In a walking meditation, I can expect almost anything.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 18-10-2021, 07:30 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious777
can anyone explain?
Once you quiet your mind chatter, that's when you start to experience things. You might start seeing images with your eyes closed. You could start to hear things too. As you continue to meditate and it becomes easier, you naturally raise your vibration level so that it raises your awareness to other dimensions so that you can see elementals such as fairies. You might start seeing the auras of others too.
Old 29-10-2021, 10:56 AM
Master
@ thread topic … we disappear, metaphorically speaking, awareness, self-aware in a continuum of time stretched tranquil stillness and silence, unexpectant yet receptive to the magnetic current, in an aspect of childlike trust, wonderment & astonishment.