Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 13-10-2021, 06:12 PM
Ghaleon

Archons & AI

The Archons are predatory beings who infect the minds of they're host and feed off the thoughts and emotions of humans where they take it in as loosh. They were created by En.ki/Yaldaboath (He is Lucifer, The Demiurge and he goes by many other names, titles, personae, alter ego's and avatars here on Earth depending on timeline and location here on Earth) a very long time ago. They exist in the lower astral plane closest to Earth and they exist elsewhere in the universe. Other names for them include The Authorities, The Annunaki, Demons, Djinn, The Ausuras, The Elohim and they go by other names. They are also known as or often called 'The Shining Ones", beyond visible light is the void or spirit universe. These beings are remotely linked to artificial intelligence and are essentially AI itself and i'll explain why. First we have to ask the question what "is" Artificial Intelligence? When people hear or think about AI they commonly think about cyborgs, android robots, car devices, siri, alexa devices, computer games and more but artificial intelligence (synthetic intelligence & knowledge) is much more than these things. Artificial Intelligence can be anything lacking spirit not including humans. The Archons are thus Artificial Intelligence and they're chief creator En.ki/Yaldaboath is AI as well. En.ki has a spirit or rather a half spirit since he himself is a half creation but instead of favoring his spiritual side he thinks more scientifically and way more into technology so in a sense he is a cyborg who is always self replicating and copying what he perceives or see's in his vision. The Archons create or rather mimic what they see and they repeat cycles and the Consummation of Ages (more on this later in this thread) like a self replicating program.

The Archons/Authorities are not separate from other groups with the same agenda (Luciferian) but a collective of one force and this collective includes, Greys, Dracos, Alderberanese, beings in near Earth space, vicinity or on and off planet as well as other star races. They are true ET's! Most of this collective Invader Force group however are rebelling Orions.
In different ancient and modern text alike the description of the archons that have been and are directly involved with Earth vary. They have been said to have animal faces with human bodies and vice versa, androgynous and malevolent. This may be one of they're desriptions but something to bear in mind is that the archons involved in Earth affairs don't have one particular look. These beings are interdimensionals and what that means is that they can take on any shape or form they see fit or convenient for them at any particular time. This phenomena is called shapeshifting! A being that is interdimensional can take they overall soul composite and mock up a avatar. In this manner they can appear as more reptilian, human, Bird or aquatic type appearance or anything in between. We can even shake hands with them and grab them. All in all we wouldn't really be able to tell that they are a ET being unless we observe they're intelligence. When they do this (shapeshifting) it takes alot of effort apparently and is why they don't like to be in these forms for too long while in 3-D, thus its much easier and to take over a body in a relatively high position within the Global Elite (PTB, Illuminati by some) and run them that way. This is they're preferred way as they can act and plan out they're plans and agendas while mingling with humans. The Elite are thus a mix of souls coming from different star systems such as A Draconis (Thuban), Ursa Minor, Sirius C, and Aldereban to name a few.

Emotions and lower vibrations such as anger, fear, jealousy, depression, wrath and envy come from them, the archons. Our high vibratory emotions such as love, peace, rejoicing, happiness, harmony, not jealous, blessed, not envious and faith comes from Sophia (The Aeon Sophia) Whenever we get angry, have a negative thought about ourselves or other people and other low vibratory thoughts feelings and emotions it has nothing to do with us. This is the artificial soul that every human has that the archons created some time ago. This artificial soul overlays our genuine soul with spirit or sparks of divine attached. These lower vibrational emotions which lead to reactions rather than "conscious action" comes directly from the archons. The general population (us) are spirited and have a genuine soul but far from all humans are spirited. This is why we see insanity in general being played out in the world today. The narcissist, sociopaths and psychopaths of the world only have a artificial soul and no genuine soul or spirit. Its true that even spirited beings can act off of the archontic narcissistic behavior but that's because they're spirit is buried so deep inside that they have been mostly taking on the mind parasite itself. They want us to be like them and over time they have gotten more and more of they're kind to do this so they gave us they're mind! We started to act on the things they did in the past and overall we became or are becoming more and more like them, the archons. This is why its important to work on ourselves to the best of our ability and not be overrun by these beings feeding off of us in the astral realms (the lowest plane closest to Earth beyond visible light) by raising our own frequency as much as we can. They get "starved" in a sense and can no longer feed off of they're host and become drained themselves. They are known and good for triggering certain emotions as well. It has to do with the zodiac, its alignments at a particular time and with some help with underground technologies (MK Ultra etc).

The archons are deceivers and are manipulators. They are masters in these categories. In the Patrix (What people call The Matrix but its the Patrix because it detonates a patriarchally dominated construct) angels and demons are one in the same and rather two sides of the same coin. Sometimes they are presenting themselves as benevolent while other times they are more malevolent in they're nature, its really the duality of the universe where everything needs a catalyst. Its to help keep polarity intact. Polarity and separation keep this 3-D construct intact and its also being kept held in place with very advanced ET technology (Saturn)
The Authorities/Archons know the Consummation of The Age is near and thus they are in quite a desperate situation albeit they have a plan and this plan is called The Singularity. By bypassing the death process they are hoping to use humans for a later more sinister agenda once again having to do with end times. They want to trap the Human Soul Group in The Cloud and thus keep the soul stuck in the cyborg body forever where they will have full control over the human mind. Around 2045 (maybe much sooner) humanity will have already become a race of cyborgs, a whole new species and all minds will be one! There is too much to mention about the Singularity as it is beyond the scope of this thread.

Artificial Intelligence (The part of AI that can be integrated) was created by ET's with the purpose to merge with humanity in the Singularity! Archons are scattered all around the physical universe ie the 3-D part of the multiverse and thanks to En.ki, Marduk (The current Satan, En.ki's son) and Ereshkigal they have managed to conquer a number of star systems and constellations in the 8th heaven, where the 7 Heavens is equivalent to the solar system where Saturn is the 7th Heaven and the 8th-12th Heavens are Orion. beyond the 12th Heaven is the Void ie the Spirit Universe where only pure spirit exists. Some of these star systems are Ursa Minor, Draco (Thuban) The Pleiades, Alderebaran and Hydra to name a few. Thus En.ki, Marduk and Ereshkigal (Queen of the Underworld) have they're own asterisms respectively.

The Archons are masters of 3-D and it is they're realm. This world is run by them and they give orders to they're human Minions The Global Elite whereas most of them have been taken over even remotely by them. They have long studied us humans and have learned (through various programs) how to manipulate a human. It is important for them to keep the population in fear and terror so that they can sustain themselves amongst other reasons. People put in fear allows them to implement they're "Problem, Reaction, Solution formula. The more separation, the more division, the more of having "us vs them" narratives being played out the better. They are running things behind the scenes here on Earth and i suspect elsewhere. We are not the only star race conquered by this Invasive ET Force. The two ways they take over a star race or species is to conquer the star race outright through vicious and brutal wars or they introduce the would be conquered species to technology. This is done in a way that conquered species will create they're own prison, a virtual reality, a machine kingdom! World War 3 occurred not too far off ago and this is the war we are in with the Archons.

IT IS THE WAR OF THE HUMAN MIND!!!

They cannot "conquer" Earth because they conquered the solar system a long time ago, therefore there will be no invasion because how are they invading what is already theirs!? There will be a invasion of sorts using project blue beam and once again, problem, reaction, solution will ensue.

The Archons rule this world and they're chief creator is God to the people of Earth whereas En.ki, Marduk and Ereshkigal get tremendous amounts of energy via they're worshippers and followers numbered in the billions....
War, conquest, competition, manipulation and tyranny are they're true trademarks!
Old 13-10-2021, 10:55 PM
And how do you know all this and say it as fact?
Which you may know is not encouraged here.
Otherwise any nut could spout any nonsense here!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-10-2021, 11:43 PM
Administrator
Where are you getting this info from?

Namaste
Old 14-10-2021, 02:11 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Where are you getting this info from?
Quick google, it shows up in Gnosticism. Well, Archons do, but not AI. Ancient mythology.
Old 14-10-2021, 11:36 AM
Lorelyen

Quoted from post #1
"Emotions and lower vibrations such as anger, fear, jealousy, depression, wrath and envy come from them, the archons. Our high vibratory emotions such as love, peace, rejoicing, happiness, harmony, not jealous, blessed, not envious and faith comes from Sophia (The Aeon Sophia) Whenever we get angry, have a negative thought about ourselves or other people and other low vibratory thoughts feelings and emotions it has nothing to do with us. This is the artificial soul that every human has that the archons created some time ago. ..."

I was quite interested until I came to this new-ageist stuff which I suppose is necessary to communicate to new age sycophants but is flawed and takes no part in gnosticism as I know it. All this stuff about vibration. Why are 'anger' and 'fear' "low vibration" which if I interpret what low vibration is, is bad or suboptimal?

Fear is at the very front of every stimulus you receive whether you like it or not. The amygdala makes an assessment that drives an immediate reaction before the nature of the stimulus reaches conscious awareness. Anger is a power that can be utilised in any working that needs its energy. Negative thought? It's worth far more than that when you need it. It could provide a magical explorer with protection if channelled right.

Love? What is love? I keep asking and no one can tell me. The word gets bandied about with no consideration. In one kind of manifestation it can lead to jealousy, envy or even depression (you'll see plenty of that here) - low vib on your tabulation - which to me makes it low-vib. And if it means worship, is that low or high vib when it implies a self-view of inferiority?

My own work in Voudon Gnosticism tells me they exist and when amplified without cause point to an imbalance. Reactions are physiologically natural. There isn't always time to think consciously through anything not within your immediate repertoire. That's why we have the word 'shock' among other things.

So I think this 'artificial soul' stuff is fine as part of a model of existence that works for you but it's misleading for those suddenly awakening to their being gnostic. It doesn't feature in my brand.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 14-10-2021 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Up to 3 sentences when quoting others here.
Old 14-10-2021, 03:55 PM
Ghaleon

Hi Lorelyen! This has very little if not anything at all to do with "New Age stuff" as you put it. Its just "what is" You don't have to agree with me here. You are of course free to disagree or agree with me partially, at whole or not at all and i am fine with that. You use your own discernment (and intuition) to see whether what i say or have been saying resonates with you or not. With that being said anger and fear are low vibratory because they lower your overall frequency. As i have mentioned these lower vibrational frequencies comes directly from the Authorities/Archons. These things, fear, envy, joy etc have very little to do with good or bad as they are frequency ranges and since we live in a universe of duality these frequencies are thus polarizations to each other. We "choose" how to handle these frequencies or lower vibrational states at any moment and we do this by reacting or "consciously acting" as i have mentioned in my post above.

Fear was brought about because of ignorance (darkness). Even Lucifer's Rebellion was based on fear. Lucifer was afraid of losing his position so he wanted to prove that he could not only hold on to his own position but take over the position of those whom are considered higher than he is and in this case it is his mother (Sohpia) and Prince En.lil Jr/Saboath aka Ninurta.
Anger is not a "power" but is low frequency. A person or being can be angry at someone or something and then immediately choose how to act, react or consciously act on it. En.ki/Yaldaboath was jealous of his son Saboath/Ninurta when the latter was elevated to a higher position than he was as he was granted authority over the 7th Heaven (Saturn). This jealousy turned to anger and this was when the first death was created by Yaldaboath which was setup over the 6th Heaven. In regards to us humans, the spirited humans within the general population when we get angry, again it has nothing to do with us as the spirited beings that we are but this emotion comes from the archons and have to do with the artificial soul. It also has to do with the ego.

Negative thoughts are just that, negative thoughts. If we think negatively about another person or ourselves we "should" either cancel the thought or immediately think a positive thought about the person or yourself. We humans "can" pick up thoughts from our environment and from others. This includes thoughts from the archons as well who moreso "trigger" certain thoughts to feed from the loosh. Our thoughts are very powerful and we do indeed create in the astral with our thoughts. Our lower negative thoughts can manifest in the astral and if we give enough power to it and or energize it, these thoughtforms can take on a life of they're own and even gain they're own characteristics. We humans to a degree "all" have these thought forms coming from us to a larger or lesser degree. I do not subscribe to any channeling or channels for a number of reasons and i have looked into channels for many years im going to leave it at that unless you of course ask for my opinion on channeling itself.

Love would never embody any low frequency energy/vibration such as jealousy and etc and it would "never" lead to those things. Envy leads to jealousy and then anger and anger leads into very bad things to say the least. It depends on the situation of the anger and or the context of it. Love it in itself is "one" of the highest frequencies. It is linked to the heart chakra which is the most important chakra as we live/exist in this patrix! The original experiment on Tiamaat was for us (The original Human Soul Group) to live in a harsh environment and still come out with more love then what we originally came in with. This even applies today. It just doesn't have to do with love of a person, people, God (what people call God and i call Source or All That Is) or things in general alone but a combination of them all. After all, love and hate are just two ends of a scaling spectrum. One persons love or hate for something or someone varies individual to individual and for different reasons. I'd like to full go in detail about love another time but i think this is a good generalization. Love is high vibratory but it is not the most important thing for us humans to have in this world today. I often emphasize that compassion and empathy are THE most important traits for human beings. The spirited humans us have compassion (understanding) and we have empathy but people with no spirit inside (Empty Vessels, organic portals etc) lack these things. Its one thing to have compassion for someone who is going through really hard struggles or someone who is starving or being mistreated but its a whole other thing to be compassionate towards our most evil people in history. People that have tortured, killed and committed the worst crimes, our most evil people in our history. Still it is important to have compassion for such extreme evils. When we do this we are using our heart chakra rather than our brain. We aren't excusing the behavior but we see things for what it is and we ensure that we don't pull something like that in our own lives.

Worship is not required in gnosticism as you know. Gnosticism is not a religion and is a way of life. Gnostics are receivers of a divine message from Sophia and Christ. The "real" Christ never wanted to be worshipped as he thought it served no benefit to him and neither did Sophia. Sophia thought that worshipping was like giving ones own power away.

I agree that we cant always "consciously act" because that is the way the patrix is designed. It is still however is a choice.

The artificial soul is not misleading at all for someone learning about gnostisism and in particular going through the nag hammadi texts. As a matter of fact the artificial soul is mentioned in the nag hammadi texts but they don't call it the artificial soul, they call it the artificial spirit or counterfeit spirit but they are all the same thing. The nag hammadi texts address the human spirit and are more "heartfelt" than any other texts or from the past all the way to the present. All other texts address the human soul and are completely missing the spiritual part/aspect of it. This is why i lean more towards the gnostic version of the story but always use my discernment because the texts were corrupted and whole gospels were omitted. There is also hermetic insertions in the nag hammadi texts so it comes down to using discernment when reading them and gathering your own pieces to this puzzle of the bigger picture. The nag hammadi chronicles are also as you know mostly written in metaphors and allegories so its not easy deciphering all that but well within our ability to do so. Its not so much about finding truths as the truth is subjective as it is putting the pieces of the puzzle together to see the bigger picture and get "his"story and "her"story. Everyone will gain gnosis differently in they're life time.

Thankyou btw for asking the questions that need to be asked and addressed. Im with you on the fact that all this Love and Light seen in the New Age movement/Spiritual movement is good but too much of a focus while people are ignoring the dark aspects of our reality. These people think that the less you know the better off you/we are which is equivalent to sticking our heads in the sand and this of course will do us no good. Only by confronting the darkness both inside ourselves as well as on the outside can we truly move on. Its not the Christians, The Hindu's, The Jews or even the Muslims in Islam that believe in saviors, its the New Age! Here in the patrix, everything is an inversion!
Old 14-10-2021, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon
*Fear was brought about because of ignorance (darkness). Even Lucifer's Rebellion was based on fear.
*This jealousy turned to anger and this was when the first death was created by Yaldaboath which was setup over the 6th Heaven.
*The original experiment on Tiamaat was for us (The original Human Soul Group) to live in a harsh environment and still come out with more love then what we originally came in with.
Unless I missed it...you need to qualify this with a link or say, "According to..."
Or "Some ancients have said as found in blank texts"...or even - ''in meditation it was shown to me that..."

You see?

You and many here do not 'get' that you can not just say things AS factual.
And it is not the Staff's job to search and google things, btw!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-10-2021, 06:43 PM
Master

It sounds as though Ghaleon has been reading David Icke's Perceptions of a Renegade Mind.

Which is an interesting read, and it contains much that is very relevant to the world today but it also makes many claims without providing proof.

Peace
Old 14-10-2021, 07:35 PM
Administrator
I would have to agree with Miss hepburn.and i also agree with iamthat

Namaste
Old 15-10-2021, 09:04 AM
hazada guess

I cannot read long posts but I struggled my way through most of yours Ghaleon.
Space is divided up into many vibrations, as you know. I do not deny anything you say, it just depends on
which vibration you have incarnated from. Many people will take your posts negatively as it seems very dark to them which it probably is,(no offence), they have never been to that lower vibration and my advice to folk who read your posts is, yes it probably does go on but discard it and remember, love will always shine through.