Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 10-10-2021, 12:29 AM
Pathfinder

Help me.

Just came to visit my sister. She is paranoid attacking me and my mom. But this is all my fault. She was perfectly fine a top ranker top student best girl in the world till I told her about my manifesting issue where sometimes I thought I could manifest death. I was asking her for advice. But I made her psychotic and schizophrenic. Help me. I need to help her. Her life is ruined. She is divorced because of this. Divorced lonely and schizophrenic. Help me help her. I’m a criminal. !!
Old 10-10-2021, 12:41 AM
Pathfinder

My heart is breaking every time she hits my 72 year old fragile mom and dad. It is all because of me I’m sure !!!! She was fine till I told her about my manifestations !!

She did not take her meds this week. She attacked my mom and me. My body is hurting from the bruises. Can’t imagine how much my moms body hurts. Help me help her. Police even came to see what the commossion is about. My family is bowing their head in shame because of my darn manifesting problem.

Also I remember on day before this started I remember venting in anger that my sister should suffer mentally as she was torturing me not giving me the laptop when my assignment was due tomorrow. I felt she should suffer mentally 100 zillion times more than the mental agony she is putting me through.

Help me. I will die in hell with the pain and shame I have put my parents and sister through. Help me !!!!!!or in other words please help my sister !!!!!! I beg of you. !! How can they live life like this. Every second is a nightmare.

Every negative thing with my parents is something I have created. Everything that they can be shamed about os something I have manifested. But this is the last straw. Help me and help them. !!!! o
Old 10-10-2021, 12:55 AM
Pathfinder

It is inhumane to watch my sister and parents suffer while all this is a result of me. Help me help them. !! Someone please help. !! I’m practically begging to help my family lead a normal happy life. They are such successful people now living in misery and being shamed and shunned by family.
Old 10-10-2021, 12:55 AM
Pathfinder

Help them recover. !!
Old 10-10-2021, 09:16 AM
Pathfinder

Any spiritual healers psychics ANYONE who can help me ??? I am new to this moreover I really don’t understand all this and am trying to make sense of all these after finding this forum.
Old 10-10-2021, 10:26 AM
Administrator
Firstly it is not your fault if your sister is as you say she is being schizophrenic and having paranoia.
it was there before you said anything to her. it is an illness she needs to see her doctor,
it was nothing you said to her,

Namaste
Old 10-10-2021, 10:45 AM
Native spirit is correct. Sorry, you are thinking it was your fault.
You simply do not have that power with a sentence to do that
to a mentally stable person.
She was on her way already. I'm sorry.

She could have seen a TV show and gone over the edge, you see?
This schizophrenic behavior can come on suddenly, in one day, I have seen it twice.
AND they both were helped by professionals and came out of it.
Best wishes, Wannabehappy.

Protect your parents! Please.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-10-2021, 04:27 PM
Master
as a third opinion.............

you might want to also seek help for yourself.

I went thru a really difficult time in my life when I 'saw' ahead of time exactly how a friend's Father would die. It was so real, I could not tell if I was behind causing the death or if I was just being shown the death ahead of time. That event scared me and for years caused me to never 'touch' anything related to any of this.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 10-10-2021, 06:48 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by WantToBeHappy
Just came to visit my sister. She is paranoid attacking me and my mom. But this is all my fault. She was perfectly fine a top ranker top student best girl in the world till I told her about my manifesting issue where sometimes I thought I could manifest death. I was asking her for advice. But I made her psychotic and schizophrenic.
I've read your posts, it's "interesting".
One thing comes to mind:
You can never be sure that you manifest things, maybe you're just reading the future. If you think of someone dying and that person dies, did you kill him/her or did you just read what was going to happen? If it's out of random thoughts and you have no desire to do any harm, then it's not your fault.
What are your intentions, what are your motives, deep within you? If you don't have any (bad), then just let go. Easier said than done, but again, it's not your fault.
Maybe you need to close yourself to these information to be more in peace.

But I'm not of any help for that, I just know some people can stop it.
Old 11-10-2021, 04:05 AM
Master
Yes you cannot create in other's reality. This is what I have learned.

But when I become paranoid or feel any negative emotion even simple frustration or even simple as boredom. I meditate. I know it is energetic thought patterns that causes that, and when I release them, by meditating, focusing on something simple/neutral, to quiet the mind, and thereby releasing resistant / self contradicting energetic thought patterns which feel like negative emotion, then I naturally feel better again and am able to engage life in more natural and effortless ways and more enjoyable and easy ways.

The idea that you can "manifest death" sounds like an idea that is discordant in energy and may be part of the difficult situations you are experiencing. Wether it is vibration/thought/emotion or even all the way to manifestation. If I dont like it or enjoy it, Simply distract / meditate, till my energy clears again and I feel better more clear and enjoyable and reality is also then more natural easy enjoyable clear. And from there I can sometimes be of positive influence as an optional choice for someone else. but there is no law of assertion. You cannot force anyone or anything to choose on what vibration/thing to focus upon and align with. But that's just my perspective. Because I haven't found a better perspective in life so I'm sticking with it. Its simply easy natural and effortless.

If you really feel like you're going through hell, I found the best way is to focus/meditate out of it, through powerful distraction, and leave all of that self contradicting energy and let it dissipate through powerful intentional focus / meditation to help oneself return to ones natural state of well-being. If you feel like your mind is out of control, thats what helps me when I experience that.

There is also degrees that I found I allow myself to suffer that suffering. In the past I used to suffer allot before I was willing to surrender and drop and let go all of it. But if I was suffering so much that I coulden't do anything, I just let it happen and focus as little as possible and let go as best I can. But focusing POWERFULLY on something neutral meaningless random and simple and non-interesting. And succesfully and consistently again and again. When distracted, return back to object of focus, and eventually mind quiets and clarity and peace comes and relief and rest and peace and well being. By simply using the focus/meditation to quiet the mind and then when the mind quiets the peace/clarity/well-being/relief naturally came. And it worked and has always worked this way for me and still does today.

Hope that helps. But if not its no problem. Just sharing my perspective.