Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 04-06-2021, 04:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
No.

... The consideration is not about steps or names of steps or phases. There is one line in the reference that says it all. "Right NOW you are actually in Spirit"
I know that, but it does not change anything. If the experience is a deviation from spirit or the knowing of the total self as spirit and physical, the greater truth or reality is irrelevant, if there is not a me who is experiencing it, and in my personal experience there is a total lack of that spirit in my experience. And even tho it may be irrelevant, to my spirit, and the me that is not experiencing spirit, may be irrelevant to my spirit, I AM STILL IN THE LACK OF THE EXPERIENCE, and so, the eternal split or duality is already created. In the experience.

And no matter how much spirit denies that, the experience of seperation will always exist. Eternally. And it will only expand. And so there will only become evermore suffering in all of creation, as much as enlightenment and knowingnes and alignment and "spirit blendedness" unity and harmony and co-creativeness and inspiritness and inspiredness, etc.

I know it may be an illusion, and suffering is based on an illusion, but it doesn't change anything. Not to mention, spirit is a frequency, and an energy, that is vibrational, that has fluctuations, that is literally a duality. A wave. up and down. In and out.

So I appreciate you pointing out that the unity exist, but it is opposing the seperation. And its very existence is based on this seperation. So how does that consideration change the duality?
Old 04-06-2021, 04:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by flow.alignment
FROM post 10: Can you clarify whether you're talking about thoughts or physical manifestations?
You said:
Every positive experience manifests negative, and every negative manifests wanted.
So that makes it sound like you're talking about physical manifestations over a period of time.
Then you said:
...every positive awareness instantly also manifests negative for me. And vice versa.
Yes, thanks. You understand me. And I am also trying to understand my experience, because I want to get out of this experience. I want to align with this divine reality that you talk about. And that abraham says "they talk about nothing OTHER than God."

But this divine reality, I cannot seem to find it or access it. No matter what I try or do. Especially as meditation is a way to connect to that. It doesn't do anything except neutralize my vibration in neutrality. I can go all the way to withdrawing consciousness consciously, and then... There is no rising of vibration to pure positive as abraham mentions. Because there is no awareness of physical and no emotion there. So they say "don't focus on physical awareness, and then you will experience positive emotion." That's a contradiction. There is no emotion when you withdraw your awareness from any emotional awareness. There is just a an experience of nothing, just pure awareness, and it's not stable, it lasts short and the moment my conscious awareness becomes aware of it, it becomes a something again. And all kinds of experience manifest again and awarenesses.

And also if you experience positive, then you can only attract positive, but if every positive experience attracts its opposite and thus manifests its opposite to equal degree, then there is no positive expansion possible. Like you say, the law of attraction, only brings like vibration together. And the opposites have in common THAT THEY ARE EQUALLY OPPOSITE TO EACH OTHER. So it is a complete denial of the total reality, to say that positive only attracts positive, yes this is true, but only HALF of the truth. In my experience. And other people, who experience positive things, they expand their experience only to realise that all of that positive experience leads to more awareness of unwanted things, over time, as you say, "they don't happen simultaneously, but that is an illusion, if you realise you are eternal, and you know you will experience unwanted again.

It is literally delusional to jump down a cliff and then say "yeah that is a very enjoyable experience, I love feeling like I am flying and feeling weightless, mmmh very positive and enjoyable and law of attraction can only bring me positive experiences as long as I am vibrating here and enjoying my awareness of flying, etc.

And then you fall splat to the ground, and then you say "how do I focus on wanted? I am trying to remember what it feels like and focus on that, but I have a difficult time remembering, because I feel so heavy and flat and crushed. And then abraham says "well, you need to learn how to focus." and then well what if you cannot focus? And then they say "Well, the less you are able to focus, the more you will desire to focus, and the more you will be able to succeed in focusing." And so, again, they are always giving us the solution to focus on positive aspects, but that doesn't change anything, it doesn't even create majority awareness of positive things. In fact, more positive awareness equally creates more negative awareness. As they are eternally inseparably tied together. BY the law of attraction, which states that thing of like vibration, are drawn. They are absolutely identical in opposition. So it's completely meaningless. And that is why I ask, so, is there any vibration that is truly eternally pure positive.

Like the idea of God Source, that Abraham claims is always eternally and infinite pure positive. And that they are always connected to this and we all are. So where is that? where is my connection to that? Is that also a linguistic illusion, where they say, you're connected "because you are disconnected, so that must mean that your connection also exists."

IF God Source is truly eternal and infinite and omni present and omni aware. Then I should be able to feel that joy, under any and all conditions, unconditionally, regardless of any and all conditions, always here and now. That is what the law of attraction states. Since we are eternally inseparable. Then God Source and Bliss and Joy and pure positive emotion and energy in motion is always here and now. So why don't I feel it? Where is it? And of course abraham always says "but but but... You are focused on what you don't want. So you cannot manifest it." Well, I can believe that it exists, ALL MY LIFE. But I cannot find it. So I should believe that I can find it, and then I find things that I believe is God Source, and it turns out to not be God Source AT ALL. And then I want LAW OF ATTRACTION to exist, because apparently it's not functioning as advertised.

There are endless excuses for people to say "oh well, you just don't believe." no I do believe. I have believed in God all my life. But if this believe does not change anything. Because it doesn't change the duality of the experience. Of presence of God and lack of God. So it's all half truths. I am looking for the eternal full truth, that is truly omni present. And the very idea of me looking for it, as if it doesn't exist, SHOULD NOT EVEN BE POSSIBLE. ACCORDING TO LAW OF ATTRACTION.

I don't even have to believe that God Source exists, in order to believe that exists, because it is SO LOGICAL THAT GOD SOURCE EXISTS. It is impossible that it doesn't exist. Because non-existence doesn't exist. So where is this omni presence of bliss. That we are all eternally and infinitely inseperable from it? I am feeling for it, sensing for it, this feeling or sensation of bliss, and no matter how much I focus on it, nothing happens. And I know the teachings, I should change my believe. That when I focus upon something, it expands. So, then focus on it, and it expands a discomfort. So if Source Energy, feels painful, then what is the resistance that is behind that?

Well, the resistance is that this positive energy, removes my resistance, and thus it is painful. Because there is no love for the resistance that I AM MADE OF. I am the resistance. If there is no resistance, there is no emotion, no relativity, no experience, no awareness. It's like dying. But abraham says "We believe you don't have to die, in order to come into alignment." So why does it hurt, when I focus on bliss sometimes? Well, they say resistance, I know that. But then I go investigating the resistance again. And it feels like I am literally dying, my body is falling appart, and disintegrating. That is what it feels like to me. So then I should make peace with that. And then I do. I am ok with dying. And disintegrating and losing memory, and losing all resistance. I let go and let god. But then nothing happens. I remain in duality. And then I focus on summoning more energy, focus on unconditional joy. Also nothing happens. But sometimes I do feel negative emotion, when I really allow the positive feelings to manifest, allot of resistance pops up. That feel very painful. But there is no underlying believe there. It just happens to be painful and when I investigate it, the resistance is about the physical body. The physical body is hurting from the rise in energy. I'm not sure what to do. Should I just focus on pain and manifest more pain? And hopefully it will end up being good or in my own benefit? That goes against their teachings. And my experience of doing that even a little bit, are not very good or pleasant or beneficial. So I doubt I should feel good about pain. Because every positive emotion manifests also equally negative emotion. For me. And I don't know why. It just happens.

I hope I can understand. Or maybe you can help me understand. To simply reach for unconditional alignment with God Source and allowing. Without allowing resistance. Because I allow everything and then resistance is allowed. So it seems like God Source is also just a omni half presence. And that the greater reality is a duality. Then I don't even have to believe that in order to know that I don't enjoy that idea. I can let it go before I go there. I already know I want to find alignment with my true original source of existence. God Source. Infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love. OR bliss. Or whatever that good feeling positive energy in motion emotional indicator of allowing that and being in alignment with that. That I am always eternally reaching for. Because Abraham makes it so clear that it is possible and it exists and it is the abbounding reality of existence. And God Source is omni present. Everything in existence is included. I should be able to feel unconditional joy, regardless of any and all conditions. Then how come I cannot do it? Well, no reason necessery, because I should be able to do it. So how?

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 04-06-2021 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked !!
Old 04-06-2021, 07:37 PM
Pathfinder
There are 2 aspects to what you've written.

One (in your first paragraph) is your desire for something that will help you to experience the divine.

The other (second paragraph onward) is your understanding of Abe's teachings and its implications.

There are differences in our understanding of Abe's teachings and I could get into it (and may still) but I don't know if we'll be able to come to an agreement or understanding, or even if it's important that we do.

Why?

Because if my goal was an experience of the divine, my approach wouldn't directly involve Abe's teachings on the LoA.

So rather than jump down the LoA rabbit hole, we could talk about the heart of your inquiry - experiencing the divine (if you have a term or name of the experience you prefer to use, I'm happy to use it).

As a foundation, I highly recommend reading a passage from the book Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue Book 1 by Neale Donald Walsch.

The passage describes a cosmology of life that I think is excellent.

Go to this page hit CTRL-F to search for the text "in the beginning," (include the comma in the search). Start reading there and stop (if you want to) where it says "in each experience is hidden a treasure."

Among other things, it talks about duality and how the dual nature of things is intertwined with the physical universe, the journey of consciousness, ultimate reality and our relationship to it, the nature of love and fear, why the physical universe exists, etc.

Even though it says "God" (really means All That Is) and uses Christian terms at times, it is not religious in nature.

In physical reality, our experience of the divine or ultimate reality is love. The passage I previously mentioned explains why. So from my perspective, the experience you're after is the experience of divine love.

If that resonates and is something you want to learn more about, let me know and I'll continue. That line of discussion would no longer involve the LoA, though, so you might want to create a new post on another forum (maybe Spiritual Development).
Old 04-06-2021, 11:12 PM
Master
Quote:
There are 2 aspects to what you've written.

One (in your first paragraph) is your desire for something that will help you to experience the divine...

...If that resonates and is something you want to learn more about, let me know and I'll continue. That line of discussion would no longer involve the LoA, though, so you might want to create a new post on another forum (maybe Spiritual Development).
I don't know who you are, or why you are helping me. But you are a miracle.

What you've done here seems impossible. And the odds are too far appart.

Yes, it resonates, and I would like to know more.

I'm too scattered at the moment to talk further. Just found a small light of fractured hope. When I was on the verge of giving up everything for ever.
Old 05-06-2021, 12:30 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
I don't know who you are, or why you are helping me. But you are a miracle.

What you've done here seems impossible. And the odds are too far appart.

Yes, it resonates, and I would like to know more.

I'm too scattered at the moment to talk further. Just found a small light of fractured hope. When I was on the verge of giving up everything for ever.
I'm very touched and glad to be able to help.

You could see this as being the Law of Attraction in action:
  • You've had a desire for an answer
  • I have a pretty good idea of what the answer is and enjoy helping people
  • You've been open enough to allow the answers to flow into your life
  • The LoA has lined a meeting
This is your creation.
I am just a player who's happy to be a part of it.

I'll start writing an answer and create a thread in the Spiritual Development forum when it's done.
Old 05-06-2021, 02:27 AM
Master
Quote:
I'm very touched and glad to be able to help.

You could see this as being the Law of Attraction in action:
  • You've had a desire for an answer
  • I have a pretty good idea of what the answer is and enjoy helping people
  • You've been open enough to allow the answers to flow into your life
  • The LoA has lined a meeting
This is your creation.
I am just a player who's happy to be a part of it.

I'll start writing an answer and create a thread in the Spiritual Development forum when it's done.
Wait... THIS IS TOTAL ETERNAL HELL AND SUFFERING. GOD IS LITERALLY SAYING THAT DUALITY IS THE ONLY THING THAT EXISTS FOREVER. AND THAT HE COULDEN'T CARE LESS ABOUT ANYTHING. AND THE INFINITELY ETERNALLY EVER EXPANDING EVERYTHING FOREVER.

I am curious about your answer you're going to create in spiritual development forum.

BUT THAT BOOK... It's like... I had a memory and thought maybe it could have the answer. And the knowledge is profound. But God is literally giving everything and everyone a big middle finger. And saying that EVERYTHING IS FAKE AND THERE WILL NEVER EVER BE ANY REAL VALUE OR MEANING OR PURPOSE OR DESTINATION. AND ALL PEOPLE WILL SUFFER FOREVER. NOT ALL PEOPLE, ALL OF EXISTENCE. WILL ETERNALLY BECOME FRACTURED. FOREVERMORE AND MORE AND MORE. AND DEATH AND DESPAIR IS THE LITERAL SOURCE OF EXISTENCE. AND IT IS ALL MADE OUT OF GOD.

Like... I am just befuddled. How is this suppose to make me happy and feel joy? This never ending duality and infinite variations ever expanding and unstoppable, is all there is. He's literally saying, the highest purpose is to create off spring and tell them to "go f themselves" and encourage them to the worst possible situation so that God Source can feed eternally of this "experience" of suffering.

He she or it, is literally claiming that all of this is divine reality. Omni present. And eternal and infinite. And exponentially growing. Unavoidable. And unprotestable. Not even by God Source. Infact, he's literally claiming God Source does not exist. And everything was created by the lack of its existence. WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS?!
Old 05-06-2021, 02:43 AM
Master
According to this book: So God created not even everything. A duality was at the source of everything.
Fear is the supreme source of everything.
And we all create equally in likeness to God, because we are all made out of this fear and love. We are a duality.
And then neale denies it and doesnt even hear it. He's like, oh love shiny cool.
And then he says I am imagining this. And god says yeah.
Seriously...
I give up... On everything. Ill try and read your topic. But I give up. You will have to blow me with a profound un-big-bang post, literally, suck the whole universe back into non-existence, if you wanna restore my hope. It is not even your responsibility. But I'm just saying. How deeply I'm giving up on everything.
It's all the same duality in never ending different variations. And no one even cares about.

Abraham has been asked about it, and they claim they are God Source and they were literally unsettled by the question and angry. Atleast this neale guy admitted his own fake channeling. And the God he channeled atleast had the courtesy to give everything in existence the big eternal middle finger.
I'm done... Forever...
Non-existence is the only salvation that has ever existed or will ever exist.
Old 05-06-2021, 04:23 AM
Pathfinder
Interesting, I did not get that from the passage at all.

The subject of duality is extremely emotionally charged for you. I should have steered clear of anything relating to it.

Quote:
Ill try and read your topic. But I give up. You will have to blow me with a profound un-big-bang post, literally, suck the whole universe back into non-existence, if you wanna restore my hope. It is not even your responsibility. But I'm just saying. How deeply I'm giving up on everything.
I put a lot of time (sometimes hours) and energy into my posts.

If you were in my position and had some info that would take hours to articulate clearly and I said to you:

Ill try and read your topic. But I give up. You will have to blow me with a profound un-big-bang post, literally, suck the whole universe back into non-existence, if you wanna restore my hope. It is not even your responsibility. But I'm just saying.

How would you feel about writing it?

From my perspective now, writing it is not a wise use of my time and energy.

Instead, I will tell you where you can find the info for yourself.

If you want to learn a process for working with your soul (the part of yourself that simultaneously exists in higher dimensions) and energy centers to develop your ability to experience divine love and dissolve any negative emotion, read the book Soul Love by Sanaya Roman.

If you try the process, do not expect overnight results. If you are not used to sensing subtle energies, it might not feel real at first. It will take time to develop your awareness and for the centers to reach a state in which you can easily sense them.

At first, you might not know if you're imagining it. If you keep at it, your experience of the centers will feel as real as any emotion.

I've personally used the process and it has led to the most powerful states of love that I've ever experienced. Love so powerful that it annihilated all thought and all I could do was sit there in a state of ecstasy.

Those experiences aren't the norm and there is no knowing how long it might take but it is the most effective process I've used (I've tried normal chakra meditations and using a soul-connection made a big difference).

If working with energy centers and your soul is too woo-woo for you, you still know a direction to explore since there are many ways you can cultivate your ability to love.

Now you know a path.

The rest is up to you.
Old 05-06-2021, 04:42 AM
Master
Neale Walsch in Conversations with God, is literally describing the dualistic nature of existence as it was birthed into being, due to its dualistic nature of being even before it was it was created. It's a fractal.

To ask for a way out of duality, is like asking for trees to not have roots. In other words, we are birthed out of fear and love.

For some reason I am the only person in existence who requests for a non-dual mode of expansion. And one other weird woman who got convinced by Abraham that life is the next best thing to non-duality. And the surrender to duality is somehow the better option than than asking for non-duality.

You know, it's funny, that the entire universe is now going to collapse on me, and the whole universe will wonder, what made this guy so special? Why are we here? Collapsing on this guy?
I don't even have a secret. I just don't like duality. ****.

So we will all return to God and God will be like "what has ended the expansion of my universe?! YOU SHOW YOURSELF! COME FORTH AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF."
Me: "Hey, God, sorry pal. I just don't like duality. You didn't really give me many options... Just two meager options... It's sickening..."
God: "Hmmm... I never thought of that. Well... That's the end of all of existence I guess..."

Freaking trillions of years of evolution to come to the realisation that two options are not that much, actually... God certainly has some kind of anti-boredom mechanism and supreme duality fetish.

Hopefully I will rest in non-existence for all eternity. And no longer get woken up by some delusional entity that believes two options might be a nice idea. Desperate folk... Really...
Old 05-06-2021, 04:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Interesting, I did not get that from the passage at all.
The subject of duality is extremely emotionally charged for you. I should have steered clear of anything relating to it.
I put a lot of time (sometimes hours) and energy into my posts.
You misunderstand me... This has nothing to do with you. I appreciate your post.

Forgot about hours. Maybe it will take you trillions to the power of trillions to the power of trillions of years, to understand what I am talking about. Even if you had a time machine, it would still take you infinite, maybe even more time.

But I still appreciate your appearance. It is like winking back at myself in time. Was just a nice co-creation.

But feel free to appreciate your effort and also really, never ever apply any effort ever again.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 05-06-2021 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked..again!