Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-08-2021, 01:41 PM
Ascender
books..........
Old 07-08-2021, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Angel
Okay, so I have always been confused about the roles and reality of Guardian Angels vs Spirit Guides.
How do we tell them apart? How do we know if, for instance, it's our GA or SG helping us?
I find it all fascinating, but what to believe?
I dunno, exactly.
Except I would say this: My one spirit guide I met in a lucid dream...(now that was a trip!)...is like dry, detached,
used to me not listening or taking her advice -
so, ya naturally would get pretty detached with eyerolls...."Take an umbrella today."
Me: ''I'll be fine'', (Sure if it was sprinkling ---but then I get myself in a deluge with shopping bags.)
Another eyeroll from her, with a yawn, see?

However, if I need spiritual upliftment and inner direction or guidance,
inspiration, encouragement, say, after the death of a loved one - that's when my 'need' gets pushed 'upstairs' and a sweet,
wise, loving, compassionate angel takes over. (Actually a host of them. ..you can feel it's more than one!)
They have the ability to 'infuse' you with, what I call, 'stardust from the spiritual realms', ( some would call Heaven);
filling your being with love and comfort along with clarity of mind.

However, wherever the guidance comes from, I still know and acknowledge
with gratitude and reverence, that its coming from the Big Guy, my Holy Father God and Best Friend extraordinaire.
Angels and guides are just His helpers serving Him and they know it!
(It's all about 'Him', Who has no gender...for me.)

That's my little input on the topic, not being an expert.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-08-2021, 03:29 AM
Master
In my understanding, a so called guardian angel is an aspect of our higher self.
So unless one is angelic the guardian angel is not an angel. And once we understand soul, spirit, higher self are all one, than we know, protect ourselves.

Guides very seldom have the ability to interfere in this way
Old 09-08-2021, 08:09 AM
Pathfinder

Bunny

Thank you for the responses

Quote:
My one spirit guide I met in a lucid dream...(now that was a trip!)
Do tell! What happened?

Quote:
Another eyeroll from her, with a yawn, see?
Hee hee hee. Yeah, we should listen more often.

I joke that my GA (or SG) must be exhausted with me. I don't always follow through on the "heads up" warnings. For example, for months prior to an unknown "I event" I will get periodic stray thoughts to tidy up my apt. I acknowledge the thought is a warning coming from a spiritual being, but I'm a procrastinator. So, 3 or more months down the road, the landlord issues a last minute memo about an apt inspection, or a need to access the apt for some reason. If I hadn't acted upon the warning, I have to rush rush rush. . . Fortunately, I've learned to heed the warnings.

Quote:
They have the ability to 'infuse' you with, what I call, 'stardust from the spiritual realms', ( some would call Heaven); filling your being with love and comfort along with clarity of mind.

Miss Hepburn, is this "stardust" a feeling or sensation?

Sometimes when I'm really sad, mentally exhausted and just downright sick of how my life is going, I really just want to cry because I hate my stupid life. And as I am on the verge of crying, this subtle feeling of calm moves in like someone flicks a switch and that sadness and need to cry simply vanishes.

This calming effect seems to come from my right side. When it happens, it is sometimes feels like a faint change in the air close to my body. It's pretty cool when it happens because someone is clearly interceding. It is like someone is saying that it is alright, things will get better, you will get through this.

Quote:
That's my little input on the topic, not being an expert.

Input that I appreciate. Besides, people don't need to be experts to contribute to others' learning. Many people learn much from the experiences people have. In fact, I think personal experiences and viewpoints derived from personal experiences are more valid and informative, because we can say, "I had a similar thing happen to me". We can then get an idea of what our experience was or meant, etc by comparing it to those of others and what they have concluded about their experience.

When I am on forums and am doing my dream blog thing, I share my experiences, because there is usually someone searching for a similar experience they, themselves, experienced or dreamed.

When we share, we teach. . . I think that we sometimes have certain things happen to us just because the Powers That Be know we can reach different segments of people and share our experiences.

Quote:
In my understanding, a so called guardian angel is an aspect of our higher self.

I've heard that before. . . . I read that the Higher Self is our Soul. I can imagine that the soul might project itself as an angel or spirit guide in order to save its physical vehicle from prematurely exiting the current incarnation. So maybe the Spiritual Guide or Guardian Angel is the Soul's (Higher Self's) way of stepping in to do damage control.

Quote:
So unless one is angelic the guardian angel is not an angel.

I read and heard from different sources that the Archangels created Humanity and that we have the potential to become Angels, then Archangels, but none of us have become either except for Elijah (Sandalphon) and Enoch (Metatron) as archangels (a special circumstance, I reckon).

Old 09-08-2021, 08:59 AM
Master
Quote:
I read and heard from different sources that the Archangels created Humanity and that we have the potential to become Angels, then Archangels, but none of us have become either except for Elijah (Sandalphon) and Enoch (Metatron) as archangels (a special circumstance, I reckon).

The Archangels would have not the ability to create a race line humans, this would have to come out of the planetary consciousness stream.
One could make an argument that Metatron had a hand in it, if one stretches the truth a little. First he is not angelic, far from it, he is the galactic Logos and with that, he would oversee everything that happens in this galaxy.
Not every Archangel is angelic, out of the seven, three are angelic.

Everyone can become an angel?
This depends on ones definition of the angelic.
The angelic come into existence through the angelic realms and always return to their own realm, when ever they can. __________________
Old 09-08-2021, 09:11 AM
Master
Quote:
I've heard that before. . . . I read that the Higher Self is our Soul. I can imagine that the soul might project itself as an angel or spirit guide in order to save its physical vehicle from prematurely exiting the current incarnation. So maybe the Spiritual Guide or Guardian Angel is the Soul's (Higher Self's) way of stepping in to do damage control.
The soul can be the higher self in most cases it is not.
Not sure why it would needs to project as an angel, all it has to do is prevent something that is not in line with the personalities development.
This happens more often than most could imagine. Only, we see only those interventions that are a bit more severe.
Old 09-08-2021, 10:34 AM
Master
Quote:
How do we tell them apart? How do we know if, for instance, it's our GA or SG helping us?

Eons ago, one early morning I was awakened by a heavy jab in my upper arm. There was a fire in the building as I slept. I am certain THAT was my Angel helping me. But some people think their Guides have saved them.
How do you tell the difference... It feels different. I think both GA & SG are from entirely different planes.
GA have not incarnated but he/she is with you your entire life. As you said, they even prevent you from having an accident when it isn't your time yet.
They hold the blueprint for your life.
A SG doesn't.
To me a SG feels different in the sense they're almost tangible. And I'm not sure, but I think they're easier for people to see a glimpse of with their physical eyes as well. Again because they're almost tangible, from a different plane, closer to us in a way.
Like my mom has seen her father, and a while later my dad & her ex husband that came to look in on her :)
She's never seen an angel or guardian angel.

I have been nudged and once poked in the lower back. The latter making me jump as it was quite hard. I'm almost certain the nudges were angels or my GA as I was at that time asking for a sign.
The poke, however... I was on my PC and totally oblivious, not focusing on sensing anything, nor calling on anyone. I was not amused.
Now I don't think that was a SG but a some spirit nonetheless.

As for ET... only SG have been in a physical body on Earth at some point in time. Meaning anything else could be called extra-terrestrial.
The other day I did a Zoom by Tim Whild on Anubis and if you wanted you could get a Sentinel from Anubis. And then this Sentinel is indeed like an extra. It can get a bit crowded, hahaha. But doesn't matter as you can also have plural SG.

No one has an AA but can work with an AA. AA do not work with only just any 1 person. They have major tasks to fulfil, part may be helping humans, but they also have tasks to help raise the energy on the planet, or animals (AA Fhelyai), Universal tasks etc. etc. They are NEVER anyone's own personal guide although some claim this to be the case. They're wrong.
Many AAs have legions of angels and dragons and often when you for instance call on AA Michael his angels come to help you.

Sometimes I'm not sure either, but generally speaking I call on either SG or my GA. I think the choice is intuitive.
Old 09-08-2021, 11:38 AM
Quote:
..Miss Hepburn, is this "stardust" a feeling or sensation?
This calming effect seems to come from my right side. When it happens, it is sometimes feels like a faint change in the air close to my body.
Ha, the air changes...I'll say! For me, it can precede the event...the barometric pressure in the room changes and
there is, (can be), an 'electricity' in the air, a charge. I'm familiar with it now. :)
Yes! The right side, yup.
This stardust, ha, is actually visual (!), too --like a beam from the spiritual realms (the ceiling disappears, sounds crazy, I know).
For me I received what I needed, I guess - Love that just filled every space in my body,
each inhale was love in my lungs! (So, a 'feeling'!)
Cry your heart out - cuz it changes the chemistry of your body and brain ...it allowing so much to 'happen'; we become so open.
Somewhere I heard it is 'like waxing a slide' in a playground, for the angels. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-08-2021, 02:04 AM
Pathfinder

Exclamation

Oh, wow. . . Thanks guys! Good stuff.

Quote:
I have been nudged and once poked in the lower back. The latter making me jump as it was quite hard.
OMG, I can totally relate to that. When I was 18, I ended up homeless for 6 months in the dead of winter. Temps back then fell well below 20 degrees at night. I found a safe spot to sleep on the high platform of City Hall. It had metal guardrails at one end, so one night I crouched down, my back against the rails, and covered my head and body with a blanket and managed to drift into a dreamless sleep. Next thing I was aware of was a vicious (hard but dull) whack on the back of my head. I awoke straight away, pulled the blanket off and looked behind me to see who had hit me, but I saw noone. Nor did I hear any footsteps on the ground below. I was puzzled as to how somebody could climb up some 7 feet then get away so quickly. Annnd, I was ****ed that I was even awakened, given my circumstance.

I figured it out (years?) down the road, that my Guardian Angel woke me because my body temperature had fallen too low and I would've been a corpse. He saved me but I didn't appreciate being rescued.

But, man, my GA sure is heavy-handed! That was some strong energy. I believe the same being poked me hard in my arm that night of the fire. Good to know he's on the job.

Quote:
No one has an AA but can work with an AA. AA do not work with only just any 1 person. They have major tasks to fulfil, part may be helping humans . . .
Yes, I agree. That rings true for me. I believe they are assigned to work with some humans, though I wonder why. Perhaps it is because the person needs extra protection due to the nature of their life goals.

Quote:
I read and heard from different sources that the Archangels created Humanity
Quote:
The Archangels would have not the ability to create a race line humans,

Oops! While I had read that AAs created humanity, the material I was referring to actually said that the higher majority of Angels (Jehovah and others under Him) created Humanity. But anyway, same difference.

Respectfully, I'm not aware of the whole consciousness train of thought beyond, un, sub and super consciousness where dreams are concerned.

Since my 20s, I have found the idea that Angels (or even the Archangels) created Humanity, highly plausible. I also believe that the Elohim in the bible, refers to angels of some kind. Or ETs.
Quote:
Ha, the air changes...I'll say! For me, it can precede the event...the barometric pressure in the room changes and
there is, (can be), an 'electricity' in the air, a charge. I'm familiar with it now. :)
Yes! The right side, yup.
Yesss, the change in pressure! I have felt that a few times in years past. It's kind of audible. I can hear it like, IDK, a pop. . . Can't explain the sound, but I hear and feel the difference in the room. For me, I don't remember offhand if I've ever felt a change in temperature, but I sense something is different. Sometimes, the room will appear to be a little brighter.
Quote:
Cry your heart out - cuz it changes the chemistry of your body and brain ...it allowing so much to 'happen'; we become so open.
Sometimes I feel better after a good whine and whimper. LOL. But my SG or GA seems to be blocking me from crying. So I move on, feeling calmer.

. . . .
Old 11-08-2021, 03:23 AM
Master
It is the Elohim, (I call them the Master builders ) who create all that is physical and the angelic to some degree work with them and so does Rah nam
Be well