Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 15-05-2021, 05:18 AM
traceyacey12

can we really manifest whatever we want if we want it on all levels?

Old 15-05-2021, 09:17 AM
Newbie ;)

It depends really. I think we sometimes take it too seriously to be honest because our disappointment when we don't get what we tried to manifest will disappoint us. I don't think you can be positive all the time, so on those days when you want to manifest things, your energy will be where your energy that day is. I don't manifest things consciously or make an effort. I don't want to be in lala land, so my approach is practical. If you want something, like a car, you have to earn money.
Old 15-05-2021, 12:16 PM
Ascender
I can't seem to manifest winning the lottery jackpot
Old 18-05-2021, 02:01 AM
Master
You cannot even understand or answer that question, or create your own reality, without your inner being, who also knows all that you truely want. Eternally ever expandingly.

But who is your inner being? The part of you that remembers who you truely are. And feels love/appreciation eternally.

So who are we? Nobody. We are literally nobody, Mr and Misses irrelevant. Untill we become One/Whole with our own inner being, which is also called our greater non-physical consciousness. Or infinite intelligence or Source Consciousness. Or the true original source of all creation.

And the way to become one, with that, in this life, is vibrationally. Energy motionally. Emotionally.

But I often think it is an illusion. Because it is so difficult for me. And always so temperorary and oh so precious and fragile, and bla bla bla. Negative thoughts, negative believes, negative emotion. Discord with inner being. When my inner IS the knowing of how easy it is to feel good. And how much easier it is to feel good. But for me to know that is not easy. It is too high frequency.

So the practice is challenging. But remembering the feeling, taking the emotional journey, is much easier. To remember a good feeling. And what it feels like. Because your inner being is eternally in "your vortex" but you, small you, relative you, can be outside of your vortex. And so the challenge is that duality or split energy or relativity between your God Source Being and you.

Bashar says paradox is power. I dont know why, maybe because when we see both our negative self and positive self, at the least we are aware of our positive self. And that it exists. And they seemingly contradict one another. Yet being able to see both, means they must come from the true center which is You. The True You. Which is infinite and eternal and ever expanding. The source from which all things arise. And that is like piercing through the eye of the needle to realise the kingdom of heaven from within. That is within, but can be realised from without aswell, by first realising it from within.

I have tried, but it is not easy. The challenge of it is great. And there exists no one that can teach it to you or do it for you. Eternally. But we all will realise this true self, when we die. So often people teach the path of surrender. Because most people do not have the discipline to realise the eternal self deliberately. You're literally becoming one with God Almighty in this life. What are the odds of succes? No religion on this planet gives us an example of one who has succeeded in that. Just messengers of messengers of messengers of God.

Why is there seemingly so much seperation between us and God? Well... Many messengers have tried to explain it. But truely, only oneself can realise it by realising God first. Isn't that sucky? Need Source Consciousness to tell you directly, why Source Consciousness is not there in your life. There's the paradox.

Words don't teach. You can feel your relativity to your Source Consciousness, energy motionally, emotionally. But I find even in my most aligned states of bliss, it is merely a reflection of the most despairing of states. And in essence it's all a duality. Even the Source Consciousness is in essence a duality. And so, it's all an illusion. It's all fake. Everything is nothing and nothing is everything.

We can place a meaning to that realisation, and experience that meaning reflected back to us. Because we are literally creating our own experience, which is our reality. In this way. But there exists no one real true reality. There are truely infinite, and thus... It's all fake and real at the same time and neither and both at the same time, furthermore, fake and real are the literal same one thing. It's a quality of experience. An energetic atmospherical vibrational style mode attitude or stance or pose of our perceiving.

And so, since it's all fake, we can either create realities that mean nothing. Or we can choose to stop caring about conditions, and choose to create the energy by which we experience all realities. Eternally. In ever expanding joy, or despair. But giving all investment in reality, or conditions, always fails, because there really literally exists no real reality out there. There is just the believe that there is a real reality out there. Or "out here". And this comes from habbitually practiced energetic thought patterns. That is like the music of our being. Which is vibrational. And relative to itself. It's really just a fancy sparkly illusion.

And that realisation, we can choose to allow and enjoy it unconditionally, simply because we wanna feel good. Or we can suffer it and resist it. Untill it becomes irresistably painful and we let go of holding on to that realisation, not realising we actually added a negative interpretation to it, that was unnecessary and unnecessarily painful thus aswell.

But there is always the one Ultimate God Source Consciousness, of unconditional love and eternal wisdom and infinite intelligence. That holds for us all that we truely want. So that we can always find our way back into full blown realisation of all that we truely are being and becoming evermore here and now.

And it is not easy to find this alignment with God Source, to then conscious receive that realisation that holds always for us and offers us always unconditionally. Meditation helps. To get us into more allowing state and more consciously receiving mode. As we quiet our mind, that is what happens. We blend with that greater non-physical consciousness more. And then it is easy. Life is easy and good and fun. We realise all for what it truely is. And all the goodness of it. And the good feeling true why of it. But gotta find a way to reach that good feeling alignment and receiving and greater allowed realisation of this God Source. That co-creates our reality and all that we want WITH US all of the time, unconditionally, never endingly, relentlessly, even if we don't allow it and resist all of that flow of love and abbundance. For the sake of "this or that condition." Which will never stand in the brilliance of the light of the one that we truely are being and becoming evermore here and now.
Old 18-05-2021, 02:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
I don't know what "levels" are you thinking about, but there are two important points:
1. you experience the manifestation of your beliefs, always;
2. you can't change others' beliefs, only yours.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 18-05-2021, 03:47 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12

yes of course. if you are in alignment at all levels, you wouldn't be asking this question, tho.

If you are doing something that does not support your wishes, you have a conflict. Eliminate all conflicts first and everything you want will be evident.

z
Old 23-05-2021, 03:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by zastrakoza
yes of course. if you are in alignment at all levels, you wouldn't be asking this question, tho.

If you are doing something that does not support your wishes, you have a conflict. Eliminate all conflicts first and everything you want will be evident.

z
Isn't eliminating a conflict, a conflict unto itself? And what if the conflict is within yourself?
Old 23-05-2021, 04:19 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Isn't eliminating a conflict, a conflict unto itself? And what if the conflict is within yourself?

Aren't all conflicts within the self? What we see without is only a reflection of what is within.

Alignment is the absence of resistance or conflict.
Old 23-05-2021, 04:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by zastrakoza
Aren't all conflicts within the self? What we see without is only a reflection of what is within.
Alignment is the absence of resistance or conflict.
Woah strange and yet cool. Easy and simple. So trying to get into alignment, is a conflict. Which produces misalignment.
Oh my god this stuff is so confusing.
But thanks for the clarification. And sorry for my inability to make sense of all these words and sentences like scrambled eggs in my deep fried brain.
Old 23-05-2021, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
I don't know where you got that idea.
Conflict: I'm not enjoying this book after all, but I paid $25 for it! Hmm.

Close the book, give it away.
Conflict resolved.

How is that creating (more) conflict?
Better that the conflict is within yourself! Easier to resolve!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru