Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-10-2021, 04:49 PM
Master
So how many people on here know the importance of double numbers - that'll be 99% here I expect... And its all finally falling into place for me.

All those 23 32 or 22 33 on my online chess yesterday - a ridiculous amount... Its multi game - I play 15 games on average, all at the same time, so time counts down from 24 hours a move - and i'd see for example 23 - 32 - so many times yesterday...

So today I completed my new page with some 'wow' information on 'the same page' as asking for donations to my friends in Africa... All making sense as 'it fits together' - ive started emailing schools and churches just 'if they aren't spammed' with all my emailing.... and I get 20/40 people, new and returning visitors on a day anyway.

And a bit of virus information protection on the side, just for good measure.... So 'if they get through these emails - and 'if' people 'can be bothered' to click and join on the groups, and donate occasionally - then we're in business... Ive got many links to here on SF's so it all goes around mix and match.

https://www.strengthinminds.co.uk/ch...knowledge.html

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 04-10-2021 at 05:58 PM.
Old 09-10-2021, 10:51 AM
Newbie ;)

I always found it interesting that Metatron became such an important angel when the bible didn't really mention him directly.
Old 09-10-2021, 04:05 PM
Master
Yes there's so many differences in all that was written 'all those years' ago... If we think back to Victorian era here, then go back 2000 years before that, it must have been so raw - it's no wonder there are differences in religions.

You should see what a job I have explaining some things 'I know' to my church Christian friends and Elders - they say whatever we do, don't let him speak up in church on the mike - that might change as well... I'm going to speak up more here and there, when the Holy Spirit and my support feels the time's right.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 14-10-2021, 03:53 PM
Master
Yesterday after putting a couple of little messages on this wonderful forum, I went about my daily business - and one of those days, fixed a water leak, exhaust on car, and everything seems to be going wrong besides what I fixed - like they say when planets are aligned in such and such you'll get one of those days - and early afternoon I said to my wife what a *** morning that was.

Later just resting a moment and belly is rumbling - I said Holy Spirit? and then in meditation all these ideas came to me for the Church Regeneration Project... I remind people here I had a message before - 'God doesn't want his churches closing' - we are to work to keep them open.

It has 90 members now - but along my way, its been like dragging a big boulder along the ground - a bit like my fight with viruses as on here...

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=140949

But do you know when I was at a low point yesterday the Holy Spirit came, and so many good ideas then came to mind - a bit like here when Jesus carries us at low points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLLLszBWAhQ

On our Project we have light hearted videos along with church chat, the reason being its to attract the younger generation in from the western countries where church sometimes gets forgotten... And then I was directed to this video from many years ago, and it was funny and its on the project now, well I woke up this morning thinking about it - lol quiet now, you'll wake the wife up laughing.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3503...670/?ref=share

They say the simplest ideas are sometimes the best - and one of the ideas to wake the many sleeping members up is - a guess the church... This means instead of me 'keeping asking' for church photos which never arrive, is I can get one at a time as and when online and display it.

The ideas I was given - which will come into play... I need more good 'active members' if anyone's interested... It says UK, but its now worldwide - have a good day/evening all.

Old 14-10-2021, 08:30 PM
Knower

We don't know anything about Metatron he does not appear in the bible but in Hebrew myths. Some say he could be the devil and some say he is Enoc or Enoc became him.
Old 15-10-2021, 07:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikarikel88
We don't know anything about Metatron

I know Archangel Metatron - they got that right some religions all those years ago, that he is 'the' most powerful Archangel... and as for Enoch, they probably got that part right - but I know Metatron as Metatron - he's been to visit me many times when I didn't at first understand.

It's no wonder people are confused, how did it all get written differently - people writing different things all those years ago 'and not listening' to spiritual support, free will and the internet was down... We see what we can do about it, if anything - oh yes...

Old 25-10-2021, 05:37 PM
Master
I think i'm to write here... Has anyone here noticed, its a hard world - and I know some will be saying life's what you make it - that's free will opinion... I was going to sleep last night, and I've learned only recently to sleep better having the last half hour in some prayer, self healing any body issues, get busy there cells problem here, and being virus/predator aware - and we've all got a few of those on here, eh aching this, aching that.

So ive also learned very recently, just before bed, to balance chakras to stop those aching shoulders etc in the night - and deep breathing from the belly... So you'd think after helping on or two on various groups and forums, you'd be able to get to sleep - as in ive earned my sleep - noooo doesn't always work like that.

So just nodding off last night, and bzzzz - its like an electronic noise... I get that when I ask my Angels not to let me nod off in meditation during the day bzzzz - well it happened as nodding, and its happened before when going to sleep - but ive ignored it.

So I kept calm, then left leg starts getting tense/tickly - I researched Restless Leg Syndrome for so long before I realised - its the Holy Spirit - and now I only get this issue 'when i'm to listen' not hearing 'knowing' - and I'm told something about me, or something i'm doing at the moment - and I know I agreed 'that I know' - but then nodded off.

So i've written in my dairy this morning, all the details that I'd got, then I got at up at 4 am and written it all down, exactly what happened 'apart from' what was discussed, told to me, and I'd forgotten the important bit... I know it was ok though - and I expect I wasn't to remember that bit, or I would have done.

But anyway, I do hope some of this information 'helps someone' - have a good day/evening there...

Old 27-10-2021, 08:01 PM
Master
I forgot to mention something, well forgotten actually - somewhere along my journey here maybe 1 to 3 years ago I used to get a tenseness around the wrist/hand somewhere that area and also the ankle during the day, not together, but different times - but not of recent.

Then just getting ready after bath and it happened again - I thought about it and remembered all those moons ago, and just again and I held my wrist, looked up and said Holy Spirit? And then these ideas started coming to mind that my virus battles 'on the lounge page' might be coming to an end or easing a little, and i'm suddenly thinking as i was doing a little before, i'm going to restart my mind'body'spirit talks - probably starting in Africa, free on zoom.

So the idea is I start with small groups, then churches - probably just 10 mins inspiring talks.......... Then just getting a coffee, and I look up and reflection is on under the eaves - then i'm thinking about writing about my church talks on here, then I think no getting carried away here, too soon, I only just thought about it half an hour ago - and the reflection came on 'and' flashed across the small conservatory - so i'll take that as a yes and to write here - sorted...

I'll root out my power of the mind 'and' mind'body'spirit talks... I have stories to tell about my personal journey to inspire others, and self healing advice...

Old 29-10-2021, 05:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I know Archangel Metatron - they got that right some religions all those years ago, that he is 'the' most powerful Archangel... and as for Enoch, they probably got that part right - but I know Metatron as Metatron - he's been to visit me many times when I didn't at first understand.

It's no wonder people are confused, how did it all get written differently - people writing different things all those years ago 'and not listening' to spiritual support, free will and the internet was down... We see what we can do about it, if anything - oh yes...

Hi One-light, have you come across Jerhimiel by any chance?, I am not sure if he is an archangel but I got his name over and over one night some months ago whilst giving myself some reiki healing. if so would you be willing to share please
Old 29-10-2021, 06:07 PM
Master
No Golden Angel - someone here may know, now you've asked...