Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 04-02-2022, 04:11 PM
Master

Great job jo! I am doing this thing where I don't eat until 2PM seems to help me. I have too many cookies in my place at the moment. Eating lots of apples helps me get full without sweets.
Old 04-02-2022, 04:52 PM
Master
for me I stop buying cakes and biscuits because I don't buy them I don't eat them it's only way to do it
I put the picture of the fridge looking like a fat Buddha Monday ugly Monday month munta Agnes waiting I'm on this waiting so I don't go back there it's only to it

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 04-02-2022, 05:05 PM
hazada guess

I can tell you one thing that will guarantee you losing weight.Become a Vegan.
I did for 6 months, lost loads, but I love my meat too much.Every time I'm putting on weight, I become a vegan for a while.
Old 04-02-2022, 08:55 PM
Master
So far now I was 5 and a half stone and my body and mind and spirit I get called a fat ugly more these days
I've had by lots of loads of no clothes because my old clothes are far too big on me
I even had the buy a bunny funeral quote last year my uncle's funeral and I've got two big on me
So now I've got two funeral coats and funeral shows and I put a funeral trousers so I look smart respectable and nice
Soon I will let the film start I hope because of my healthy eating option diet
Lately I am scared of death because of their I've lost because they think I'm a bit of my mum and a double and a title have to test scaring people to death
I'm saying myself and my mother and my mother was beautiful in and out and by God I must say terribly because she was my best friend my real friend like my dad
My mother was a good Coke and a food was healthy it was but when she got dementia it was not the same one more
We had to lie on take out because my mother the dementia time I put the potatoes in the microwave then I put microwave on not realising 5 minutes later my mother is out there I have put the microwave on for 30 minutes nothing in it
Plus will get turned off off-road we lived on take of years for safety reasons
But when I do things now and a slow cooker I put lots of carrots in and lentils in and tarmac 12 Mac turn Mac turn Mac that healthy stuff powder I put the slow cooker as gravy and herbs and a lot of other stuff in is 2 a healthy to eat
I've only got another two and a half years and I should be a sensible diet mate and I never have to do it again
NJ because I think that picture of me on the Sweeting looking fat and horrible to look at Anton the fridge looking fat like that puts me off
If I Fell I go for the beetle to draw the beetroot jar because my health yeah it is

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 05-02-2022, 03:47 PM
hazada guess

dream jo.........Stop worrying about how others see you. You are what you are. From your post's you seem to have a good soul, that is the main thing. Be who you are, good people are more attracted to personality. Your body is a mere shell, let your personality shine through. Just eat healthily and let your soul shine through, the good times will come.