Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 09-10-2021, 07:41 PM
Legrand

Last ascension

I am sad and deeply happy at the same time.

On one side, I am coming to realize in this life that this is going to be my last life on this planet and other planets I have lived on. Makes me sad because over those millennium I really enjoyed coming back and wanted to assist to the big change that will append in less than a few generations on this planet.

On the other side, I feel completely liberated now, this will be my last ascension at the end of this life, and there is a deep Joy coming from this acquired knowledge.

I am curious to know who wants to stay and come back here and who knows that they will never come back, even if I already know the answers of some of the members here.

Antoine
Old 09-10-2021, 08:02 PM
interesting question :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
... I feel completely liberated....

I am curious to know who wants to stay and come back here and who knows that they will never come back,
even if I already know the answers of some of the members here.
I also feel liberated...FREE!

I used to care about all that stuff - any sort of karma from the past, not creating more,
coming back here, getting off the Wheel of Birth and Death,advancing, not 'blowing it' in some way....Gosh.
Now, I just give that all to God, Who I trust and know so well and adore and rely on.

Here, there, anywhere -I don't care...I know it's all perfect, I have no preference...
wherever I go He is there, ah, and I will be focused on Him.
and

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-10-2021, 09:29 PM
Master
I want to come back for sure! Even though my life hasn't been a bed of roses, and I have a lot of ailments and thus daily pain, I love living in a physical body on a physical planet. And now things are just getting good here! I'm one of the Lightworkers that's worked many lives on this planet to get somewhere, get an out of the dense times. And now we're on our way to that.

I am SO SO curious what life is going to be like once all the 3D stuff and people have gone, what it's like to live in the 5D as we are meant to, the way it's described in the Shamballa book of the Celestine Prophecy for instance.
Oneness, togetherness, love, time and space for the individual, sisterhood, brotherhood, equality, and so on. Living in peace and harmony with Mother Earth, the animals, plants and trees. no more pollution, war, as patriarchal society has ended.
Hell yes, I wanna come back and experience that! Taste the New Golden Age!
The love and freedom of that. Yep! I'm signing up hihi.

As for Karma... we were granted instant karma a few years back. So what was mentioned above doesn't exist anymore. Personally I never believed in karma at all. Don't know why, just an inner knowing. Maybe I already sorted most of that out before I came this life? It just never rang true and even though I've gone through a tremendous lot this life it had nothing to do with karma but with what I came to learn this time round.
And I've noticed on numerous occasions we indeed have instant karma!

In any case... I wanna come back!!
Old 09-10-2021, 09:31 PM
Master
BTW that wouldn't be 'last ascension' but last incarnation.
Old 09-10-2021, 11:42 PM
Legrand

Thank you both for sharing,

I feel the heart is speaking here.

And like said my TF to me, nothing is set in stone.

Antoine
Old 10-10-2021, 03:50 AM
Master
True Legrand! Nothing is set in stone. Your musings bring forth reflections of a few words …

This-ness here now

Recognition of our aliveness
Innate awareness
As it is
Mode celebration
In purity of innocence
Energised by divine vibrance
Within space and time
Spanda enabling
Sensory delight
Day and night
Magic in renewal
Ensouled form miracle
Mere bubble within the whole
Vaporisation joyous goal
In lingering bliss burn
Void alone knows
How soul grows
Old 10-10-2021, 07:49 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
On one side, I am coming to realize in this life that this is going to be my last life on this planet and other planets I have lived on.
Like a balloon that expands, expands, expands so much that it explodes and booom! You'll be giving birth to billions of stars and your soul will attach to one mini-particle.
Welcome to your new universe! One breath!