Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 02-01-2021, 12:54 PM
BunnyJen90

Should I Tell Him

Last night I had a dream that my bf opened up to me and told me that he is spiritual too and knows about being a star seed as well (I suspect him of being a star seed). This has gotten me to think even more about telling him that I'm spiritual and into wicca. When I can get my bf to open up he will mention about his interest in dragons and other fantasy stuff, which I tell him I dont find weird at all. I have even told him about my inner world I made up as a kid, which most find odd about me but he doesn't seem to think that at all. Despite this I have never asked him about his beliefs and honestly I dont really care what he believes as I strongly believe in the freedom of religion. I'm not sure he is the same way though as I dont know much about the way he was brought up. I really think my bf is the right guy for me. This is the longest relationship I've been in and he is one of the few people I can open up to without thinking I'm mental. I'm still unsure about telling him I'm into wicca though.
Old 02-01-2021, 02:49 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyJen90
Last night I had a dream that my bf opened up to me and told me that he is spiritual too and knows about being a star seed as well (I suspect him of being a star seed). This has gotten me to think even more about telling him that I'm spiritual and into wicca. When I can get my bf to open up he will mention about his interest in dragons and other fantasy stuff, which I tell him I dont find weird at all. I have even told him about my inner world I made up as a kid, which most find odd about me but he doesn't seem to think that at all. Despite this I have never asked him about his beliefs and honestly I dont really care what he believes as I strongly believe in the freedom of religion. I'm not sure he is the same way though as I dont know much about the way he was brought up. I really think my bf is the right guy for me. This is the longest relationship I've been in and he is one of the few people I can open up to without thinking I'm mental. I'm still unsure about telling him I'm into wicca though.
I say go for it :) feel your way, see how he responds, maybe not good to just blabber it all out at once without knowing where it lands with him.

I think lots of people go around with all this in their head and don't dare to open up about it. Sometimes a drink or two helps ;)
Old 02-01-2021, 09:21 PM
BunnyJen90

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I say go for it :) feel your way, see how he responds, maybe not good to just blabber it all out at once without knowing where it lands with him.

I think lots of people go around with all this in their head and don't dare to open up about it. Sometimes a drink or two helps ;)

I'm a little nervous about telling him and not entirely sure how to describe wicca to him incase he doesn't know what it is and not sure how he will take it. Besides as much as I would like to open up about being into wicca I've learned the hard way not to be so open about it or people will see me as mental. I'd like to tell him especially since he seems to also be interested in magic even though he may not entirely believe in it like I do.
Old 03-01-2021, 09:57 AM
asearcher

Quote:
I'm a little nervous about telling him and not entirely sure how to describe wicca to him incase he doesn't know what it is and not sure how he will take it. Besides as much as I would like to open up about being into wicca I've learned the hard way not to be so open about it or people will see me as mental. I'd like to tell him especially since he seems to also be interested in magic even though he may not entirely believe in it like I do.
But maybe he feels the same way you do too?

I understand about the mental part, I have that fear too at times.

With my current partner I had to take it a little out now and then in order for him to be more acceptive to it such as my belief in past life. That was a hard pill for him to swallow. What was a amazing thing is that once someone who could see past life spontanously began talking to him in my presence and began saying the same things I had before seen (but not told this person). Thus I have recognized during one of my many past life regressions who he had been, but don't feel I should tell him. I knew when I saw him and felt his energy from the get go that he is part of my soulgroup.

I don't force my search or my current belief system on anyone else, not any child of mine either, but I am open to a child's experiences and there has been lots of past life related things there, too as we are in a soulgroup and I have found out through my search who my child was and who my child talked about me being (When younger my child could not differentiate us, it would "come oveer" my child at any time, and then go away. We finished what was unfinished in that life and the recurrent nightmare my child had went away. In a way it was about healing my child. I have tons of memories from who my child was from that life and when it has come up during past life regressions I embrace it because we had and we still have a very strong and healthy bound together and we bring out the best in each other. My child was so relieved to be able to talk about it and be respected for the words and be listened to. These days we never talk about it and the child is over the age gap when these things normally go away and seem happy.

I have too other memories where one child who is not part of my flesh and bone but still very much part of my soul group and still very much loved by me too. I don't think flesh and bone matters, love finds a way.

I have recognized few others too. One who says it feels as if we always known each other, from the get go. As this person kept getting back to that I said "in a past life?" and this person just laughed. I leave it at that. I am just enjoying having this person in my life this time around as well. Even if one does not remember one is subcounsciously drawn to one another. And if it is finished business there is no need to bring it up and make it into an issue.

But if you feel too vulnerable about it maybe it is better then to wait. Maybe your friend will be the first one to talk to you about it, though?

When it all comes down to it we are all searchers and people have always asked themselves these kind of questions and believing in something. That is, how I see it, normal.
Old 03-01-2021, 05:20 PM
Master
Quote:

You could start out by watching a movie that touching on some aspects of Wicca and then go from there.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 21-02-2021, 07:30 PM
Knower

The short version:
Consider not declaring your interest in Wicca or knowledge of Star Seeds. Instead, just continue your activity with these subjects and allow him to observe it. Let him ask about it. The mystery will add to any interest he develops or has already.

The long version:
Speaking as someone who would like to take back some things I have shared at the cost of what I lost, I love intimacy. I love being open, honest and being loved for the person I am. But I have found that my desire for that level of honesty sometimes overrides my sense of the current state of situations.

Look carefully because you cannot take it back if it is not their time. Sometimes we are more aware of their feelings than they are and they are not ready to accept their own feelings. Later perhaps but in this moment? I mean just being honest about how you feel about them. We are prone to reading more into their experience when we are deeply aware of multiple levels of activity. I mean you have to do things the slow natural way things happen on this Earthly level like maybe have a book to read on the topic you grab and read routinely when he is around to observe instead of presenting a formal declaration of interest in the topic. (There are better examples of course you would not want to bore him or to think he bores you so you are always grabbing a book to read in his presence).

If you feel the need to share this personal interest with a boyfriend is it worth the risk of changing the relationship and losing them? You do not have to say everything. If he reciprocates and you both open up and barf out all of your secrets, fine. If not the Star Seed thing, at least, can wait.

Things like the Star Seed concept may be interesting to some people but it is not truly important to life here on Earth regardless of how significant you believe it is. You are here on Earth now living here now. It does not make ANY difference that you are a Star Seed or were once the queen of England or whatever. One could go their entire life not knowing anything about it and so what? If we were all meant to know our origins we would all have that available to us from birth instead of it being wiped from our memories. But revealing this to some people could be seen as insecurity and a lack of strength in this life. It is very common for insecure people to feel empowered by notions of having been greater in their past lives.

Draw upon that strength but there is nothing to be gained by sharing that information with anyone unless perhaps they are doing the same and opening up and you both are sharing things like this about yourselves. It has typically been after I was already aware of someone's higher level abilities that I have learned of their distant past (previous lives and origins). I mean it sort of came out supporting what I had already experienced of them rather than before. The same has been true of problems in people where I have learned of its distant origin.

Share a little and allow him a chance to relate to it if he does. His interest in the fantasy genre may or may not tie in with your wicca interest. Even if he is an avid fan of fantasy literature he may just like dragons thinking they look cool.

Think of it the same way you would approach a child. You may know every potential problem that can arise from certain behavior but spelling that out to a child is not the effective way that they will learn. You are more likely to see success being indirect and opening up a path for them to take and feel like they are doing it on their own. They have to live life to learn. There are boundaries we must not cross or they will shut you out to varying degrees in order to retain their individuality, safe space or more simply to deal with negativity in the form of yammering, nagging, complaining, punishing, communicating your disapproval of them etc.. So in this case respect his space and try not to allow your wishful thinking to cloud your perception of the real state of the situation.

People love to hear how they are special. A sales technique is to compliment you on your taste in some way then advise you on which is a more tasteful product they are trying to sell you. Many psychics will tell you how special or advanced or evolved you are so you go away feeling like they saw the real you and you came away with something of value when the actual content was not so accurate and useful. In the same vein you can frequently see a misbehaving child straighten up by complimenting them for exhibiting more appropriate behavior when they are not actually demonstrating it. Treat a bratty child like they are well behaved and they will move closer to being well behaved. It is reverse psychology. We are all evolved beings who cannot remember things because we are here to live a fresh life in order to experience and learn things from a place of not knowing everything.

We encounter many soulmates and soul family members in every life we live. A parent, a friend, a stranger can be a soulmate. They are not exclusively romantic in nature. What is rare is a human who has not lived previous lives. So out of all the people in the world how many have any interest in this aspect of existence? Most are occupied with what is front and center to existing in this life even if that includes avoiding things in this life. We are all what we are regardless of what we believe we are.

If your BF asks questions and shows an interest in the topic on his own it is different.

Last edited by o0A0o : 22-02-2021 at 01:35 AM.
Old 25-02-2021, 07:51 PM
Experiencer
To tell that love brings 2 people as star seed without difficulties.
Old 25-02-2021, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadalinaDiana
To tell that love brings 2 people as star seed without difficulties.
This makes no sense ---you left our a verb.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru