Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 26-07-2018, 04:43 PM
Experiencer
618 and name Bhavna

When I was 19 a firm hired me for charity and was working with this woman called Bhavna. I left my job and our bussiness was over. After years I made 2 email addresses ending with 618 . Her Holiness Bhavna Shinde appeared in my life through free conference call and her Id number starts with 618. I did everything she asked me. Offering cotton flowers at her holy feet.

Now I see our mind can perceive numbers and names in a mechanical way. I was stunned my collegue from charity was actually of indian origin.

Then I found out H.H. Bhavna studied in Miami. I knew this man that lived in Miami - I met him before knowing the word Bhavna.

* Bhavna and H.H. Bhavna are 2 different women

Gratitude to God
Old 21-03-2021, 05:47 PM
Experiencer
Planet Venus a marionete is that can not stop thinking of the baby.
Old 22-03-2021, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadalinaDiana
Planet Venus a marionete is that can not stop thinking of the baby.
What does this mean?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-03-2021, 09:29 AM
Administrator
I would agree with that question What does it mean?

Namaste
Old 10-04-2021, 12:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianamadalina
When I was 19 a firm hired me for charity and was working with this woman called Bhavna. I left my job and our bussiness was over. After years I made 2 email addresses ending with 618 . Her Holiness Bhavna Shinde appeared in my life through free conference call and her Id number starts with 618. I did everything she asked me. Offering cotton flowers at her holy feet.

618 is an interesting number.

1 divided by 0.618 = 1.618
1 divided by 1.618 = 0.618

1.618 is the approximation to the Golden Mean, the phi ratio. This frequently appears in nature, geometry, art, architecture and other areas.

And the Fibonacci sequence of numbers tends ever closer to the ratio of 1.618 from each number to the next.

Analysis of a photograph of a beautiful woman or handsome man seems to show that their features are in proportions relating to the phi ratio.

So this number pertains to harmony and beauty.

Peace
Old 06-07-2021, 06:48 PM
madalina_diana

0.618 phi
1.618 phi
Φ φ
Philosophical
How did travel to meet Maitreyi , person to India. With a train.
Photos of airplane, Deity Radha and Krishna together in the sky . Had heard user saying will meet tf in a date November
Krishna and Radha appeared in sky it was memorable . We were thinking the same.

Service to the truth is to stay confidential and without turbulences. The ship is visible. We embarked like Galadriel that left to remain eternal.

Last edited by madalina_diana : 06-07-2021 at 07:28 PM.