Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 14-08-2020, 05:44 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castor
I did spend some time with it yesterday. I also kept it in the pocket of my shirt when I went outside to do some shopping.

I find it a gentle and humble stone. It quietly does its thing in the background.

Yesterday I felt a bit less concerned about some issues that have been bothering me lately, but it’s too early to tell if it’s the stone or just coincidence/other factors. Today I feel more ready to actually handle those issues. A bit more self-confidence. It’s noticeable.

I also feel that this stone works perfectly together with about any other crystal, without putting itself to the foreground. It doesn’t have that ’ in your face’ kind of energy.

I also slept with it last night. I never sleep with quartz because it usually keeps me awake. But this one didn’t. I slept well. I find it a relaxing and comforting crystal.

So yes, it’s milky quartz but maybe there’s something to it that makes its vibration different from ‘regular’ milky quartz.

Without buying into the whole azeztulite story … this little stone has kept my attention.
Interesting. I might buy a piece from the Morgan folks to try it out.
Old 14-08-2020, 07:16 PM
Knower
Sylmar, that would be really interesting. Some of their crystals look stunning by the way.

You know, last weekend I got some miraculous new crystals from my favorite crystal shop. Eight amazing pieces waiting to be explored. Every one of them has that special something. I’m really excited about them. Feel I’ve been blessed.

Yet, this little azeztulite that has been in a box for over a year has been keeping me occupied for three days now. I can’t seem to put it away.
Old 14-08-2020, 08:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Golden Himalayan azeztulite is not just milky quartz at all. What makes you think that?
It does come from the Himalaya's, its colour is natural, and due to the location has a very high energy.
There's also white azeztulite and some were wondering whether that was 'just' milky quartz.
But not every quartz has the same vibration, not even milky quartz. It depends on where it's mined.
White azeztulite may be similar to milky quartz but allegedly azeztulite has a much higher vibration.
And if you got a golden one from the Himalaya's it's not milky quartz.

Mine is super good, it didn't say where it was from at the shop, what would these stones actually be? A kind of citrine quartz?

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 14-08-2020, 10:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
Mine is super good, it didn't say where it was from at the shop, what would these stones actually be? A kind of citrine quartz?
It doesn't look nor feel that way to me.
Old 14-08-2020, 11:34 PM
Knower
I just finished the most wonderful meditation session with my new azestulite (Golden Himalayan wand). This is the second meditation session today I did with it, after cleansing it a couple nights ago.

I happily report that it is powerful, as far as my limited experience can claim. My other crystals, outside of my moldavite, don't feel like this one. This was on par with my moldavite. The feeling was immediate. It was focused at first, then spread throughout my whole body. It felt like healing light energy, as if I was taking a healing "bath."

I could have just stayed there forever in the wonderful feeling. It really was that good. I feel 50x better since I finished my meditation.

So very very happy with the purchase. I don't know or think that azeztulite is anything special, but this crystal sure is!
Old 15-08-2020, 12:10 AM
Master
Quote:
It doesn't look nor feel that way to me.
Ah I didn't mean to write GOOD I meant GOLD haha sorry for the confusion, wondering what the other name for the Himalayan gold would be?

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 15-08-2020, 12:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary
I just finished the most wonderful meditation session with my new azestulite (Golden Himalayan wand). This is the second meditation session today I did with it, after cleansing it a couple nights ago.

I happily report that it is powerful, as far as my limited experience can claim. My other crystals, outside of my moldavite, don't feel like this one. This was on par with my moldavite. The feeling was immediate. It was focused at first, then spread throughout my whole body. It felt like healing light energy, as if I was taking a healing "bath."

I could have just stayed there forever in the wonderful feeling. It really was that good. I feel 50x better since I finished my meditation.

So very very happy with the purchase. I don't know or think that azeztulite is anything special, but this crystal sure is!

You never know which one will be that special one, my recent favorite is a tiny rough amethyst.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 15-08-2020, 01:51 AM
Knower
Quote:
Golden Himalayan azeztulite is not just milky quartz at all. What makes you think that?
It does come from the Himalaya's, its colour is natural, and due to the location has a very high energy.
There's also white azeztulite and some were wondering whether that was 'just' milky quartz.
But not every quartz has the same vibration, not even milky quartz. It depends on where it's mined.
White azeztulite may be similar to milky quartz but allegedly azeztulite has a much higher vibration.
And if you got a golden one from the Himalaya's it's not milky quartz.

Ah, that makes sense. I thought that because I read it on various pages, but maybe they were talking about the whitish variety? I'm new to this, so still learning honestly.

Thank you for the info!
Old 15-08-2020, 08:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary
Ah, that makes sense. I thought that because I read it on various pages, but maybe they were talking about the whitish variety? I'm new to this, so still learning honestly.

Thank you for the info!
Yes it was indeed mentioned to feel both varieties -a piece of milky white quartz and a white azeztulite- to feel if there's a difference or not.
I memory serves the white azez comes from the US. The golden and red & gold red azez is found in the Himalayas.
There's other types too, don't know where they're from. Sanda rossa or something like that, also amazez and maybe more.
Old 15-08-2020, 05:36 PM
Knower
Quote:
Yes it was indeed mentioned to feel both varieties -a piece of milky white quartz and a white azeztulite- to feel if there's a difference or not.
I memory serves the white azez comes from the US. The golden and red & gold red azez is found in the Himalayas.
There's other types too, don't know where they're from. Sanda rossa or something like that, also amazez and maybe more.

You know what I find amazing? The gold azeztulite from the Himalayas is the exact color of the robes of tibetan monks. Is this coincidence? I think not. :)