Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 25-11-2010, 05:22 AM
Administrator
Person with a Walker VANISHES

Hello

I live in a private cult a sac and tonight I had a meeting so I was getting a ride from someone. She arrives and I get in the truck. I say to her man it rather cold for an elderly person to be out with a walker. She goes yes and he is moving awful slow. We thought ok there is a seniour care home next door to the developement I am in and he must be from there. In to look at the lights that are up on houses here.

WELL we drive up to the exit mindful that a man is there with a walker. NO MAN and not place for him to have gone into. All the homes have stairs to the front door. He was moving very slow. We took a look on the side yards to make sure he had not fallen. NO ONE THERE.

I told her that is not unsually for where I live to have visitors. She goes OMG that was too creepy. That can not have been a person in the physical.

Lynn
Old 25-11-2010, 06:33 AM
Sangress

That's interesting.

I've seen people do disappearing tricks/acts like that.

I've talked to a policeman near some scene a man was creating outside the police station. When the officer was finished talking with me, he walked around the corner of the building, not two steps around the corner, not even 5 seconds later, I turned to watch him leave to find no one was there.

I checked for doors he could have turned into. Nothing.

He was just....gone.

Apparently one of the officers had died of a heart attack earlier that day.

I never really knew if it was him or not.

Probably wasn't since the officer I spoke to looked completely solid. (If I'd known I would have checked to see if he cast a shadow, that's always a big give away when spirits look "normal.")

*Shrugs* Weird coincidence though.
Old 25-11-2010, 10:30 AM
deepsea

I wonder if you were seeing the last action of the old man before he passed into the spirit world?
Sometimes they leave an imprint after they have gone.
Just an idea,i may not right.
Deepsea
Old 26-11-2010, 09:46 AM
Firecracker

That's very similar to the one disappearing act I saw!

I was stood at a bus stop one cold dark morning and noticed an elderly man stood at the bus stop opposite. I looked away for about a second, just flicked my eyes and then looked back in his general direction and he was gone. He couldn't have moved anywhere that quick and there was no where to go anyway. The bus stop was in front of the baptists church and the church was all closed up and dark, with a padlock on the gate.

It was very strange but I didn't feel scared in anyway.

Isn't it amazing!
Old 27-11-2010, 12:29 AM
Guide
Maybe he was wearing an old man costume and carrying a walker to complete the effect. Perhaps the walker contained radio or remote listening device or weaponry of some kind. You didn't see him disappear because he was fleet footed. :)