Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 10-08-2020, 06:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Am I the center of my own universe? Is everything within me and outside me my own self? I often wonder these questions. Here at this forum I meet many different people. Are you all me? Am I you?

Hinduism alludes to such truths. What if it was right?

As for you being the center of your own universe.....

Scientist say in the center of each galaxy is a black hole.

Does that mean the center of the Universe might have a black hole?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 10-08-2020, 07:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Aah. It is the identity of the own self which is the resistance to wholeness. Once the bubble of the own self bursts it is not long before one merges with the whole.

Exactly
Old 10-08-2020, 11:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
As for you being the center of your own universe.....

Scientist say in the center of each galaxy is a black hole.

Does that mean the center of the Universe might have a black hole?

If you meant what I thought of, that was funny: even if you think you're the center of the Universe, you don't have to be an ...hole
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 11-08-2020, 02:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Am I the center of my own universe? Is everything within me and outside me my own self? I often wonder these questions. Here at this forum I meet many different people. Are you all me? Am I you?

I believe everyone is the center of there own universe. If you had different experiences and had to live in a different environment. You would have different life skills. I often compare myself with my dna family. I also believe your DNA plays a large part of who you are. But I have had different experiences and lived in different then most of my dna family. That made me different in many ways. On being the center of your own world. Of course you are. This world is large. There are people,things, and beliefs dear to only you. You make your world the way you want it. Here's a quote I been repeating a lot lately. I am not sure who said it. "Be the change you want to see in the world"....... Your world.
Old 11-08-2020, 02:53 PM
Master

Quote:

how would you feel if I said you are me?
In its essence that is a fundamental truth.

That it is less obvious in its universal manifestation of apparent separate being is a perennial conundrum.

~ J
Old 11-08-2020, 03:10 PM
Master
My first book on Hinduism arrived just now. Looking forward to reading through it.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 11-08-2020, 05:15 PM
Newbie ;)

No one home

What you are calling "me" is only an illusion. It literally doesn't exist except as an idea or thought. All the people are not even really here just appear in a dream, all dreams are different, but the creation of them is the same, they spring up and out of the conditioning, that's how you can't blame anyone for anything, no one is in control of what they dream at all, when you look across the room and see that the physical being appears to be there but the mind of that being is unreal, you cease to see this world as real, you're own mind becomes unreal to itself. Awareness is real, what it is aware of, even the construction of this so called person is not. Now you are walking around in a dream where all the other beings seem to think they are real and that's how they are always freaking out over something. Well, they think it is real. When you know it's not, what will bother you, you are not even moving your own body. There isn't even something there to do that, only the conditioning determines the movement of thoughts and it's subsequent movements based on what those are.
Old 11-08-2020, 07:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraAnne
What you are calling "me" is only an illusion. It literally doesn't exist except as an idea or thought. All the people are not even really here just appear in a dream, all dreams are different, but the creation of them is the same, they spring up and out of the conditioning, that's how you can't blame anyone for anything, no one is in control of what they dream at all, when you look across the room and see that the physical being appears to be there but the mind of that being is unreal, you cease to see this world as real, you're own mind becomes unreal to itself. Awareness is real, what it is aware of, even the construction of this so called person is not. Now you are walking around in a dream where all the other beings seem to think they are real and that's how they are always freaking out over something. Well, they think it is real. When you know it's not, what will bother you, you are not even moving your own body. There isn't even something there to do that, only the conditioning determines the movement of thoughts and it's subsequent movements based on what those are.
Interesting. So what do you suggest that I do now?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 11-08-2020, 11:29 PM
Master
Quote:
My first book on Hinduism arrived just now. Looking forward to reading through it.

Fascinating reading.....

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 12-08-2020, 03:44 AM
Master
What is the name of the book?

One time, I made a lot of laminated charts in which the front depicted a Hindu story and the back was the story.

I can't remember how many I made. I once thought about putting them in book form. Being the pictures were in color, the cost of producing the book probably would be prohibitive.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.