Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 26-05-2020, 08:01 PM
Seeker

Help with a Djinn

Hello, I have a newly made friend who is under attack by what she suspects in a Djinn. These attacks have been going on for over ten years and she is beyond despairing at this point. On my recommendation she tried applying garlic oil, frankincense oil, and also has a large chunk of black tourmaline and aegirine, which aren't helping either. The attacks largely manifest as a horrific rasping and buzzing sound in her left ear, which increases in intensity thru the night almost to the point of madness, this entity also threatens her- she hears the words as if someone in the room is speaking to her. Upon awakening, she has these small crystal type deposits in her ear that weren't there the night before.The attacks also come thru different areas of the left side of her body. She says she has called on Archangel Michael over the years repeatedly and nothing has stopped this stuff. She doesn't drink or use drugs, doesn't engage in sexual fantasies, and always tries to stay positive, so she is not giving them an opening from what I can tell. My only guess is this could be something she set in motion in another life that is now returning to her for spiritual balance, but even if that's the case, I'd at least like to find some relief for her if possible. Can anyone help?
Old 28-05-2020, 12:21 AM
Master

She might want to talk to a doc. make sure it's not a medical problem.
Old 28-05-2020, 01:26 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertguy
Hello, I have a newly made friend who is under attack by what she suspects in a Djinn. These attacks have been going on for over ten years and she is beyond despairing at this point. On my recommendation she tried applying garlic oil, frankincense oil, and also has a large chunk of black tourmaline and aegirine, which aren't helping either. The attacks largely manifest as a horrific rasping and buzzing sound in her left ear, which increases in intensity thru the night almost to the point of madness, this entity also threatens her- she hears the words as if someone in the room is speaking to her. Upon awakening, she has these small crystal type deposits in her ear that weren't there the night before.The attacks also come thru different areas of the left side of her body. She says she has called on Archangel Michael over the years repeatedly and nothing has stopped this stuff. She doesn't drink or use drugs, doesn't engage in sexual fantasies, and always tries to stay positive, so she is not giving them an opening from what I can tell. My only guess is this could be something she set in motion in another life that is now returning to her for spiritual balance, but even if that's the case, I'd at least like to find some relief for her if possible. Can anyone help?

I would suggest she wear a piece of black jet, which is petrified driftwood, around her neck at all times (find a bead or spinner for a chain on eBay) and smudge with white sage and palos santos wood (from Peru, available on eBay or amazon) each night before sleeping. Also, bathe in salt daily...epsom salts are fine. ❤️
and floats downstream
till the current ends
and dips his wing
in the orange sun rays
and dares to claim the sky.

The caged bird sings
with a fearful trill
of things unknown
but longed for still
and his tune is heard
on the distant hill
for the caged bird
sings of freedom.

~Maya Angelou
Old 28-05-2020, 11:15 AM
Seeker

Thanks for the help guys. She lives in a large building (rents) that was built over a graveyard and what I mentioned was only part of what's going on; she has actually been thrown across the room, has seen things move of their own accord frequently, had a priest come to bless the place who ended up basically running for his life after being in the building for only minutes. It is rent assisted and she has a very limited income, so no realistic options for leaving. The thought of the buzzing at first did make me wonder if there could be a physical component, but after hearing the entire story, I'm kinda doubting it. I will mention to her about the Jet and the smudging; and thank you.
Old 20-08-2020, 11:41 AM
Experiencer

These things all yield pretty easily to various types of banishment. Usually, something from a person's own belief system works. If they don't find anything that works for them, I always recommend the LBRP (Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram) and people can find it free on youtube. Just do it themselves.

What needs to happen is she becomes empowered and believes she can control what's going on. Whatever gets her to that place is going to help. It even works for sleep paralysis type events and all kinds of other phenomena that people experience.
Old 03-09-2020, 06:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Why not simply list the place on Airbnb and rent the haunted room out to other people while choosing an alternative place to live? Another option would be to actually advertise that the place is haunted and post as on adventure tourism websites. Some people actually seek the challenge of living in haunted places. Of course, it all depends if it is possible to rent out or sublet the haunted space in question. If it is, your friend could be able to earn a good amount of money from marketing and renting out a haunted space.
Old 04-09-2020, 02:36 PM
Master
Some tips from Dion Fortune.

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...t=dion+fortune

Also a salt water bath,and after that a cleansing to the area by spraying salt water as well.
Old 04-09-2020, 02:46 PM
Master
Are we sure it's an external entity?Also can you ask her about number patterns?Does she seeing 11:11 or other number sequences?
Old 06-09-2020, 04:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Thanks for the help guys. She lives in a large building (rents) that was built over a graveyard and what I mentioned was only part of what's going on; she has actually been thrown across the room, has seen things move of their own accord frequently, had a priest come to bless the place who ended up basically running for his life after being in the building for only minutes. It is rent assisted and she has a very limited income, so no realistic options for leaving. The thought of the buzzing at first did make me wonder if there could be a physical component, but after hearing the entire story, I'm kinda doubting it. I will mention to her about the Jet and the smudging; and thank you.

I know two Exceeds (highly skilled, knowledgeable and powerful souls) that might be able to help this woman out. One of them actually recognizes and has dealt with Djinn before. Djinn are a race of Creators, and very very powerful.

I'll see if I can get in contact with him. By chance do you have Discord?
Old 07-09-2020, 06:31 AM
Master
Quote:

Try using Dead Sea Salt thru out the house followed by Black Salt.

While that is going on or afterwards, Sage the place with Black Sage (Mugwort) followed by White Sage.

This combination eliminates virtually everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜