Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-02-2024, 07:09 AM
Master

HAZ.... It really is so amazing that you can re-call and remember all of that. That is a really unique experience.
I've heard of it before but it's difficult to comprehend !
Can I ask , if I may , why did you think the men/ monks might be angry with you ??
You were so young , and awful to think someone would be angry with you especially after losing your Dad.
Old 16-02-2024, 07:12 AM
Master

NATIVE....I knew of course that you would have some recollection of heaven with the gifts that you possess .
I am so very sorry for the loss of your friend , but I hope in time that your vision of her looking healthy and happy will be of some comfort to her family .
Old 16-02-2024, 07:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyce
How would we know for sure WHERE we remember being?
Hi Boyce.... Well that's the thing, and that's why I asked the question because I have no recollection of anything beyond being a very young child in this lifetime aged about 16 months .
I know many people talk about past life etc, but I was curious as to whether anyone had a clear memory of heaven ( because I don't !! )...
Old 16-02-2024, 07:16 AM
Master

Hi John....
"Summerland".... It's such a lovely name.
Old 16-02-2024, 07:48 AM
Guide

AngelBlue,.............I thought they'd be angry because somebody else was coming to take care of Mum,but as it turned out,he gave me a brother and gave us all a wonderful life.
Old 16-02-2024, 08:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
AngelBlue,.............I thought they'd be angry because somebody else was coming to take care of Mum,but as it turned out,he gave me a brother and gave us all a wonderful life.
Oh my God, that is SO heart-wrenching.
Old 16-02-2024, 03:05 PM
Master

Hey,

I recall heaven as a garden with some water and there is no image of houses or homes. It was just a peaceful calm safe place. In the period there I had many conversations with who I xall God and several beings guiding me. I had lots of fights with them as my previous life felt really unfair and I had them, so I took it out on them. It puzzles me if they had any responsibility, but I made clear that whatever this "love" was that I felt then and there, none not even a nano was there of it in my life before this one. It had been undeservingly been darker than any hell that is legal to depict, and I was angry... Scared... So when they came to get me to the safe place, I was still so much in that place. And been born again it didnt stop for a long time but as I grew older I became stronger. I have a gift for communication in this life, because in my last life that was what I was evolving. I needed to learn to speak and communicate. But due to my soul it was a terrible road and I did not decide to be that way.

Then heaven... More a garden I think. It was always sunny and nice, calm. It was so much time there, yet it must have been short in a way. I was there for 4 years I think. Lots of discussions and tryimg to let go. They couldnt tell me things would be better and comforting me was really tough. I was guided to my new parents that were for my new intentions. And the way back to earth in the frequency bubble was bliss, pure bliss. All these sounds... It was so so so soothing. Mixed feelings about this time in my existence...
Old 17-02-2024, 05:13 AM
Master

Wow Cosmic. That's a very vivid and detailed recollection .
Thank you for sharing that.
Old 17-02-2024, 07:31 AM
Master
Beings in “Heaven” do not call it Heaven; some may call it “Home,” while others are absolutely absorbed in unconditional love to call it anything at all. Jesus said “The Kingdom of Heaven is within you,” and I have experienced that.

The experience is beyond words, thoughts, and is unimaginable. The mind is short circuited, time stands still, and there is incredible love and light everywhere. Yet as I have said, it is beyond description. Nonetheless, it left me awestruck. This I consider my experience of Heaven.
Old 17-02-2024, 08:36 AM
Master

Thank you Starman. That's really lovely.