Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 07-04-2021, 02:42 PM
Experiencer
@bobjob, thanks so much... I live in Massachusetts, USA. I do hear the voice internally.

BUT that being said, I've seen and have consulted with a priest, who is looking into getting me additional help. I would have to see a psychiatrist appointed by the Archdiosese here in Boston 1st, before I could be assessed for any additional exorcism help.
Old 07-04-2021, 04:55 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
@bobjob, thanks so much... I live in Massachusetts, USA. I do hear the voice internally.

BUT that being said, I've seen and have consulted with a priest, who is looking into getting me additional help. I would have to see a psychiatrist appointed by the Archdiosese here in Boston 1st, before I could be assessed for any additional exorcism help.

I don't doubt you when you say the voice seem internal but it's not what you're thinking. No matter it's how it feels to you that's important.

But it's what I feared - you're on the 'wrong' side of the pond for me to be able to look for help for you.

I do hope a priest is able to help and I'm so sorry I couldn't.
Old 07-04-2021, 07:54 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
I don't doubt you when you say the voice seem internal but it's not what you're thinking. No matter it's how it feels to you that's important.

But it's what I feared - you're on the 'wrong' side of the pond for me to be able to look for help for you.

I do hope a priest is able to help and I'm so sorry I couldn't.

Ahh.... too bad!!! Oh well, I greatly appreciate your desire to help!

Honestly, today things have been far better so far as this goes.
Old 07-04-2021, 08:36 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Ahh.... too bad!!! Oh well, I greatly appreciate your desire to help!

Honestly, today things have been far better so far as this goes.

I'm relieved to hear that. Your positive attitude towards rejecting this individual may well be helping your situation. If you are unable to avoid thinking - and I would totally understand that - then perhaps you could send out the thought that you reject all approaches from, and involvement with, this entity.

Thoughts can be powerful. Send your thoughts that you will not engage and are turning away forever. That will be an affirmation for you and for your future.

Last edited by bobjob : 08-04-2021 at 06:13 AM.
Old 07-04-2021, 10:29 PM
PureEvil760

Quote:
That has not worked, commanding them to leave. Even with holy water and holy oil, prayers, etc, they have come back.

You have to have confidence it will work. I'm not entirely sure as I'm on a much higher level and demons are nothing to me.

I've been attacked by at least 4 that I remember probably a lot more.. but I always found them to be just a curiosity and not really effected by them other than a bit of distraction.

The thing is everything they do is selfish, they're not targeting you, their intentions have nothing to do with you, they're just feeding off you because you're letting them.

All you gotta do is forgive and love them.. they really hate that. Also a big one is attention, if you don't give them attention they can't do anything.. they need some form of attention to thrive, the more they get the stronger they get. I have dark power and it works the same way.. the more someone pays attention to me or hates me or whatever, the more supernatural power I have over them. Just a random person that I've never met before I can't seem to effect at all.

You effectively gave them permission to attack you, which is required. You only need to revoke it.

They're really just scumbag humans suffering in hell whom have become twisted.
Old 08-04-2021, 10:16 AM
Experiencer
@PureEvil760, thank you.... I understand and hear what you're saying. Your username scares me, lol.

What I don't understand, is yesterday, I was SO much better. I felt like myself again. Then during my sleep, it all returned, and I woke up again dealing with possession of sorts. WHY????? WHY during my sleep did this occur????
Old 08-04-2021, 12:12 PM
Pathfinder
the spirits you encounter and their alignment are based on how healthy and positive your own perspective is. i dont recommend spirit work for pessimists.
always keep in mind they are like us in that they have good and bad qualities and a overall purpose to achieve balance.
dont fear the bad, accept its existance, and know its part of the whole.
Old 08-04-2021, 12:29 PM
Master

Hi LoveWater,

This is an interesting thread, but short on detail. Your story doesn't make too much sense to me based on the limited info you provided here. Why don't you do a detailed analysis of what you did and where you went wrong? What or which entities were involved, in what way did they deceive you, what kind of channelling did you do, any additional info would be instructive.

I also channel occasionally and user Bartholomew here is a very experienced channeller, it would be good to know what went wrong so we can all learn from it.
Old 08-04-2021, 12:39 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miriah
the spirits you encounter and their alignment are based on how healthy and positive your own perspective is. i dont recommend spirit work for pessimists.
always keep in mind they are like us in that they have good and bad qualities and a overall purpose to achieve balance.
dont fear the bad, accept its existance, and know its part of the whole.

I was under an INCREDIBLE amount of stress when my channeling went down a dark path. I also have PTSD, which was triggered by a traumatic incident of bullying that occurred at work..... it was the perfect storm of stressful incidents, one after another that landed me in the hospital again.

I am fighting it all and am on various medications. My attitude is generally positive... and very determined to resolve this ASAP.
Old 08-04-2021, 12:46 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Hi LoveWater,

This is an interesting thread, but short on detail. Your story doesn't make too much sense to me based on the limited info you provided here. Why don't you do a detailed analysis of what you did and where you went wrong? What or which entities were involved, in what way did they deceive you, what kind of channelling did you do, any additional info would be instructive.

I also channel occasionally and user Bartholomew here is a very experienced channeller, it would be good to know what went wrong so we can all learn from it.

I was channeling God, and Satan came in pretending to be God. He posed as God and had me saying that I hear God within, and then I started hearing Satan instead within me.

Now I am trying to get rid of freaking Satan and Satan's fallen angels.

Satan is one freaking annoying freaking spirit or what have you to deal with. And is most evil. I hate Satan with all of my heart and soul.