Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 23-03-2021, 06:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Yes my teacher tells me too to not worry to much about my past or next life. Just focus on this one. I am learning this the hard way too now. But I also work on a bigger vision. Like being capable of sorting things out now and in my next life. But it’s hard to say how to do so.

Sort out the present moment and the next life will take care of itself.

Peace
Old 23-03-2021, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Peace
Again, excellent simple advice!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-03-2021, 07:44 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
Dr. Bruce Greyson, Professor Emeritus in the Department of Psychiatry, at the University of Virginia, has done significant research into a phenomenon called "post mortem survival". Others call this phenomenon "past live recall/memories".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPGZSC8odIU
I believe we can have past lives
I'm really happy the research, the book, has been made, helping both those who remembers past lives themselves or parents learning to have the right attitude about it if their children remembers =)

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 05-03-2022 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 23-03-2021, 07:54 PM
Master

Quote:

Peace
What does it mean: "to sort out the present moment"?

How do you know to do that?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 24-03-2021, 12:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
What does it mean: "to sort out the present moment"?

How do you know to do that?

Deal with whatever is presenting itself in this moment. Ideally, don't worry about the past and don't fear for the future. The present moment is what demands our attention.

And after dealing with this moment, something else will present itself in the next. Worrying about what might happen next week is a waste of energy, let alone worrying about what might happen in our next incarnation. If we do whatever is required right now, then we will be more prepared for anything which might happen next week.

As always, easier said than done, but it seems to be the most sane way to live.

Peace
Old 24-03-2021, 12:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Yes my teacher tells me too to not worry to much about my past or next life. Just focus on this one. I am learning this the hard way too now. But I also work on a bigger vision. Like being capable of sorting things out now and in my next life. But it’s hard to say how to do so.

When one "works on a bigger vision", as you duly noted, everything starts to fall into place quite well. Staying in the present, the current moment, was initially difficult for me as well but it has worked quite well (for me personally) in understanding the nature of the Reality despite my initial resistance.

I look on "past lives" a lot differently than most people.
Old 24-03-2021, 12:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Precisely !
Old 24-03-2021, 12:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Deal with whatever is presenting itself in this moment. Ideally, don't worry about the past and don't fear for the future. The present moment is what demands our attention.
Well said!
Amen ! Amen ! Amen!

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 05-03-2022 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 26-03-2021, 02:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
When one "works on a bigger vision", as you duly noted, everything starts to fall into place quite well. Staying in the present, the current moment, was initially difficult for me as well but it has worked quite well (for me personally) in understanding the nature of the Reality despite my initial resistance.

I look on "past lives" a lot differently than most people.

What do you mean by this different perspective on past lives? Can you extend on that?
Old 26-03-2021, 11:18 PM
Administrator
I would agree with what iamthat has said

Namaste