Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 19-03-2021, 08:44 PM
asearcher

shadow figure slowing down, anyone?

the last few evenings when I have been in a room with the door half open I have notice first a shift in the hallway about the light. 3 times moving fast, forth, back. I don't know if my eyes are seeing it wrong and I am focusing on something else as I have seen it.

then it slows down.

then it is as if it is taking a shape (or is it my eyes and brain that want to make it look like that) of 2 feet/shoes and 1/3 of the "legs". It move now slowly, forth back, but not entering the room I am in. The room I was in was total black, no electricity on, beside from the lap top.

I have few lights in the room (that is on battery, very romantic, right, ha ha, but safe) and they were all on off, no lights. Then just as the sight of the slowly moving feet outside the room, the light closest to me but not to the door, so no draft, nothing touching it, suddenly was on, lights was on. And would not stop.

I have a history of not at all being sure if I see black shadow people in the corner of my eyes as I understand there can be a logic explainatino for it, while someone frequent being in my home always has told me I see these black shadows moving quickly about, and has that too in it's own home.

I think this is the first time, for me, I have seen it move from rapid to slowing down and then taking shape like that.

I have not found a logic explaination if there are lights or someone causing this shadow in the hallway. Nobody was up except for me so nobody could have created the shadow. And if so what a strange shadow to create!

I have in the past blessed the hallway and made extra care before the entrance of the rooms, and in the past I have been there when that door instead opened and "something" coming right in.

Now it was as if the "shadow feet", moving forth, back, could not go in, but still showed me it was in, close to me, by turning on the battery driven candle light.

When it has happened I have felt emotions, gone through something, but only on the inside, and should not be seen on my face, and I have not spoken of it.

There is in the past some correlation between me going up in my emotion state of mind, feelings on the negative spectrum such as grief, guilt, shame, anger, but too a "sad happy". I try not to feel so much, and focus on practical things.

Have anyone else on this forum experienced shadow figure changing figure and moving slow?

Was it prevented to move into my room? ...but still it did? Anyone have been through that?

The battery driven candle light was on on the 3 night, not before. Before it was only that quick moving shadow.

I have experience suddenly not feeling alone, like "there"/"over there" is "something" and then some time later in the corner of my eye something moves quickly, but again, then I think maybe because I felt "something" it is my imagination or fear causing that "did I see that?". in the corner of my eyes, and I pretend I see nothing. I don't act on it.

With the "feet" I was too busy with my own emotions, and then suddenly felt "something" is "there", but the feeling was it went from not feeling it at all, to suddenly there it is. Not a growing presence, not an energy going stronger. Not there. Then there.

I turned it back on off, and it did not turn back on.
Old 19-03-2021, 11:51 PM
Experiencer

In my experience, they are inhumanly fast.

I don't know that they can be slowed down, but I know they can be banished.

Last edited by GlitterRose : 20-03-2021 at 12:47 AM.
Old 22-03-2021, 05:10 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterRose
In my experience, they are inhumanly fast.

I don't know that they can be slowed down, but I know they can be banished.
Hello GlitterRose!
Thank you =) Do you know one in specific that is good to use?

This pattern has continued during nights between 2-4 am:ish (almost every night now), when I am wake up. Sometimes not a shadow or shadow feet, but sudden sounds in the hallway right outside. Others hear that sound too, and others are awoken by it. Not steps.

I have strange nightmares sometimes.

I have waking up feeling a presence. Not knowing who. Then I tell myself I am silly. I don't know if my brain is making this up or not, especially not as I am just waking up from a dream. I have to let that be unsaid. I can't see anything being created, but I can just tell there is a different energy in one aspect of the room. Too tired and too sick of it, if real, to be afraid. (I've had that experience before, then as if they focus on you to then step into the dream, or I have a wild imagination, don't know which, but I do not like it when I feel a presence in a dream and then when I woke up I still feel it somewhere in the room, but I always pretend like nothing because I really don't know - is this real or not? I'm always hoping it will go away, the feeling go away, and it does).

One night after feeling this other presence, I woke up to a smell I could not identify, if I should try I would say it could come from a stew, some kind of food, that I can't understand what kind, unfamiliar to me, but coming in strong, and staying with me for like 2 hours straight, most intense when I woken from it. I one time felt bad about it but woke up my child's father to ask if he too smelled it, but he could not smell anything and quickly went back to sleep but he always sleep heavy through everything, but still, he should have smelled it, if real? then again he too had a cold, he said, and keeping distance.

I don't know if the sounds I hear are of paranormal nature or natural.

In the other room I have seen suddenly lights/electric lights? go off around, come out of nowhere and go out in the nowhere, lasting very brief, second(s). Don't know if that is paranormal or natural. Not orbs looking.

I too one time heard someone's voice, after bedroom door suddenly began to "shiver", but that someone was not even in my home, but it was as if that someone was talking to someone else who was not answer back, I could not hear the words. That could be either magic whispers, or I am hearing things that are not real, which is scary, but so far only happened one time.
Old 22-03-2021, 05:10 PM
asearcher

----------------------
Double post, I apologize.
Old 23-03-2021, 01:56 AM
Experiencer

I used the LBRP and Middle Pillar meditation, and it took care of everything.

You could use something from your own belief system, or you can find those online.
Old 23-03-2021, 05:41 AM
asearcher

Quote:
I used the LBRP and Middle Pillar meditation, and it took care of everything.

You could use something from your own belief system, or you can find those online.
Thank you very much =)

Sorry to ask something again but do you know how often should I be doing this? I have done stuff in the past but just when I think oh it is gone for good it comes back, first carefully and then it is getting more and more strong
Old 24-03-2021, 12:25 AM
Experiencer

It could be gone after one time.

Then again, it might take a bit to totally cleanse everything.

Do it until you don't need to do it anymore.

Then know you always have that tool, should anything ever come up again.
Old 25-03-2021, 05:44 PM
asearcher

Quote:
It could be gone after one time.

Then again, it might take a bit to totally cleanse everything.

Do it until you don't need to do it anymore.

Then know you always have that tool, should anything ever come up again.
Thank you so much