Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 07-03-2021, 12:28 PM
Guide

My Birds! Help?

My bird feeder is visited by different birds, however, a family of over a dozen Dark Eyed Jenkos are there throughout the day.

Why is it that when all the other birds leave, these birds stick around, and seem to be a part of my tree?.?.?

What is the spiritual meaning of these Dark Eyed Jenkos? They have dark eyes, a navy or dark blue upper body and are white from the chest down. Half blue and half white.

Please sirs and mams, help
Old 25-04-2021, 04:48 AM
Pathfinder
How lovely to know you also have a bird feeder :). I love birds very much, and I too keep a bird feeder outside on my balcony.

Those dark eyed juncos you talk about are very hardy birds. I see them often and they visit my bird feeder often. Once they discovered it, they keep coming back. I think it is like that with most bird species, similar to a hummingbird. When they find a hummingbird feeder, they kind of think of it as their 'own' and keep coming back to it, and get very defensive about other hummingbirds coming back to take the nectar.

I'm not trying to downplay your experience, however they are common birds and I know other people who also get a lot of the juncos visit their bird feeders in clusters! It may be a type of behaviour that is common amongst the juncos?

Enjoy watching them! They're very cute :). All the best to you!
Old 26-04-2021, 07:12 AM
Elfin

Hi Dizz.... I've not even heard of these birds... So I re-searched them...
Apparently the spiritual meaning , if they cross your path , or visit you is ""The freedom of spirit... They carry truth...""
But whatever way you look at it, they come to you for your kindness in providing for them...and they wait till the other birds have gone ?.... That's so sweet....
Old 26-04-2021, 10:00 AM
Administrator
The meaning of them reminds me of the Robin i get a lot of them in my yard

but other birds wait for them to leave before they come

Namaste