Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 02-03-2021, 12:57 AM
Ascender
Could dreams be how we experience the spiritual?.

Just wondering what others thoughts on that are?. Could it be however that dreams are the experience of the spiritual?.
I've definitely had some far-out dreams which have led me to wonder if it could be so. Thanks in advance. Amen
Old 02-03-2021, 02:10 AM
OMG, yes. My dreams are so spiritual they are hard to explain to anyone except someone that 'gets them'.
They're godly, transcendent, holographic, divine.
Thank God, I have friends that are high.

"Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by riding daily in a balloon of divine perception.

Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones...Meditate unceasingly,
that you quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence" ~~Lahiri Mahasaya, the guru of Yogananda's guru.

I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Old 02-03-2021, 02:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Just wondering what others thoughts on that are?. Could it be however that dreams are the experience of the spiritual?.
I've definitely had some far-out dreams which have led me to wonder if it could be so. Thanks in advance. Amen
Short answer: yes.

They are translations of our spiritual (non-physical) experiences into the language of our five physical senses. You have to interpret them to understand them.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 02-03-2021, 03:01 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
OMG, yes. My dreams are so spiritual they are hard to explain to anyone except someone that 'gets them'.
They're godly, transcendent, holographic, divine.
Thank God, I have friends that are high.

Interesting...are they all similar or are there standout dreams that really got your heart racing.
Old 02-03-2021, 03:10 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Short answer: yes.

They are translations of our spiritual (non-physical) experiences into the language of our five physical senses. You have to interpret them to understand them.

Of late I've been entertaining my senses and oddly enough the dream world seems to be just as real as my waking life. I can feel things and others, taste things etc except my emotional connection is deeper and more profound than in my waking life. I didn't know how deep heartache could be till I experienced it in dreamstate. Omg

Last edited by utopiandreamchild : 02-03-2021 at 04:23 AM.
Old 02-03-2021, 03:55 AM
Ascender
If there's any truth to it and dreams are how we interact with spirit then it doesn't seem so bad for any of us since dreaming is a thing we all do most every night. Some just don't call it a spiritual experience. This helps me to renew my love for spirit and God which I've almost givin up on all together. I really hope that dreams are our experience of the spirit. Let's go to work on our dreams, maybe dreams really do come true, fingers crossed. Amen
Old 02-03-2021, 06:45 AM
Ascender

i tend to ask some people in my dreams if i can stay there in the dream world, they seem to know me and i know them. i have always assumed they are souls i know who are in the non-physical dimension.
Old 02-03-2021, 10:31 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
i tend to ask some people in my dreams if i can stay there in the dream world, they seem to know me and i know them. i have always assumed they are souls i know who are in the non-physical dimension.

Same here. I'd like to stay in the Dreamworld too. That'd be awesome if we could.
Old 03-03-2021, 08:43 PM
Master
Yes
Yes because because because because my dream I had I had I had the other day I travelled 100 years into the future like you put it up saying that I prefer my phone typing I use my microphone to type you please saying it I travel on the ears after I went in a cupboard 100 years into the future
But it wouldn't made me in mail ba146 21:21 Scoville unit sobered Soviet so wicked and Bazaar
I stutter when I speak I've got a stutter when I stayed a little bit every morning a bit but it's better than typing and getting the Verge jumbled up is

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 03-03-2021, 09:15 PM
Master

To me, definitely. I dream very rarely, something like 10 times a year. I used to be 90% nightmares, as far as my memories go. Now I don't do nightmares anymore, and everytime I dream not only do I feel connected to spirits, but also sometimes connected to incarnated spirits.

It is nice to see you back. You have a light that no one else knows how to shine.

Be well