Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 16-02-2021, 05:01 PM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Excellent. And through the spiritual matter of the upper astral there is also a speed limit but this time it is the "speed of thought" which now becomes a very real consideration. Here, for instance, we find that we can cross to the other side of out galaxy in just a few minutes travel. There will someday be a new mathematics which will quantify these presently unknown parameters.

Those whose minds turn to (imaginative) esoteria often consider space aliens from other worlds exceeding light speed by simply shifting up into the lower spiritual where they can easily do so, then shifting down again at the other end. This rather "Dune-ish" (the spicy navigators) explanation is a little out there but who cares? It's fun to consider.

How did you manage to insert that graphic? I've never been able to find the way to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Nicely said,

More on perception of time from special relativity.

The more we become (identify as) light instead of matter the more the time difference between the self identified as matter and the Self identified as light becomes infinite.

As v, the relative speed of energy we identify to, becomes that of light (matter speed v = 0, pure light v = c) the more this equation becomes a division by 0 witch is equal to the infinite.

At the speed of light times stops and we are all made of light in some part even in our physical bodies.

On another note, matter is just light encapsulated creating inertia. This inertia could be given the Name of Satan if we where to give the Name of God to Light.

In this way of thinking, Satan helps God to have the illusion of seeing Itself.

Regards,
Old 16-02-2021, 05:20 PM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
The "victory of the cross" refers to Jesus' final act of defiance (rejection) of his (lower nature) and the world's separative (from God) stance, without which he would not have been able to demonstrate the truth of the existence of "heaven" (paradise). His great soul was now freed to begin a next phase in His work and, at the same time, he could appear to his disciples one last time to demonstrate to them the truth of it all. The disciples of today are still telling stories about this great series of events. Satan "being cast out" is another metaphor for the defeat of spiritual separatism.

Had Jesus chosen to go to France as some opinions say, to live out his life and begin a royal line (illuminati) where would Christianity be now? What grand legends would they be able to cite for justifications for their beliefs? This last paragraph is not from Bartholomew. It is put together from things I (James) have heard over the years. So maybe it's true and maybe not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337_d00d
I was thinking of how it is that Satan was walking among the angels and stood before God yet "no man can see God and live". Was he truly cast out when Christ was crucified or are those simply images of how certain thoughts will stand before consciousness and are ultimately disposed of as the individual transforms, transcends, or whatever word you wanna use.

Last edited by bartholomew : 16-02-2021 at 09:27 PM.
Old 16-02-2021, 05:22 PM
Legrand

Glad I could make your day!

It is nice to observe the paradigms change in our human culture. Even if those new paradigms where known, experimented, by the wise for so long.

Looking at space, the void, as not an empty space but containing more energy than matter does, as a few physicists do these days, makes of matter a bubble of air in the energy Sea of space instead of a solid encapsulated light into the void.

Regards,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
That was all I needed to hear for the day!!
Split any atom and what do ya get? Light and sound

We're 99.99999% empty space anyway --our bodies.
I love when we know what this place really IS!
Matter, slowed down light, encapsulated.
Old 16-02-2021, 05:34 PM
Legrand

Yes information is not limited by any form of speed limit. I would say on a chakra imagery that the heart frequency is at the limit of being limited by light speed. Where at third eye level there is no more such limitations.

For the picture I use a small free software called GreenShot:
https://greenshot.en.softonic.com/do...SAAEgKXn_D_BwE

I believe they also have it for Apple if you use Apple.

Once I have the picture on my screen I simply need to hit the print screen button and select my picture on the screen.

Then I have a few options I can use for this selected screenshot:

When I chose (téléverser) copy to Imgur it generates right away an internet link that I insert here as a picture. No need to open an account with Imgur for that.

It is a very useful little software.

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
Excellent. And through the spiritual matter of the upper astral there is also a speed limit but this time it is the "speed of thought" which now becomes a very real consideration. Here, for instance, we find that we can cross to the other side of out galaxy in just a few minutes travel. There will someday be a new mathematics which will quantify these presently unknown parameters.

Those whose minds turn to (imaginative) esoteria often consider space aliens from other worlds exceeding light speed by simply shifting up in the lower spiritual where they can easily do so, then shifting down again at the other end. This rather "Dune-ish" (the spicy navigators) explanation is a little out there but who cares? It's fun to consider.

How did you manage to insert that graphic? I've never been able to find the way to do that.
Old 16-02-2021, 09:12 PM
Newbie ;)

This matches up with what I was philosophizing. That negativity is just separation or distance, the idea of holistic, and that it only exists for the sake of positive to use it.
Old 16-02-2021, 09:31 PM
Guide
Since we are all primarily spiritual beings how can we not sense greater realities? But it is our personalities that color our reports of these. And I say.... So what? Who cares? Perhaps we all can agree to make the best use of our time while here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeader666
This matches up with what I was philosophizing. That negativity is just separation or distance, the idea of holistic, and that it only exists for the sake of positive to use it.
Old 16-02-2021, 11:42 PM
Ascender

Hello.
Some years ago a UK tv programme featured a visit to a children's hospice.

One of the members of staff spoke of how thinking about lifetime in terms of depth rather than length underpinned the approach to the care which the hospice provided/s.

It was very moving to hear this perspective. Thinking about it years later I--for one--find it to be also evidence of the amazing power of loving to convey both compassion and insight.
Old 18-02-2021, 12:23 PM
ImthatIm

6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons or 666 the number of man.

This is carbon and we live in a carbon based physical world.

Any correlation, I wonder?
Old 18-02-2021, 01:03 PM
Guide
Hard to say. It's also a master number in many traditions. In one it signifies harmony. Any numerologists following this thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons or 666 the number of man.

This is carbon and we live in a carbon based physical world.

Any correlation, I wonder?

Last edited by bartholomew : 18-02-2021 at 04:23 PM.
Old 18-02-2021, 04:41 PM
1337_d00d

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
A parable is also a metaphor but we don't seem to mind Jesus using this method to impart a truth. "Satan" is no more than the personification of the separation which exists in the lower planes of creation, especially the physical, ethereal and lower astral. At the low end of the spectrum of separation is the Darkness personified by Satan. At the higher end is the Light personified by God. We humans understand concepts like this one when the metaphor of a person is devised. So.... Satan now becomes an Angel who fell from grace. We can understand this because we can draw parallels to our own lives. It is the same with our insistence on calling the great creative force the "Father" or Jesus as the "Son of God". All these titles are conveniences which satisfy our need for familiarity. Behind all the stories are great truths but shall we use obscure esoteric terms when speaking to the everyman? No. What does it matter?

When Jesus went into the desert just before he began his open ministry he is said to have been tempted by Satan. This, too, is a metaphor. What really happened was that Jesus fought with his lower, separated human nature. He was fearful. Should he abandon his mission or not? in the end he accepted his fate. When he came forth he was still Jesus the man but now he was also the ordained representative of the Christ on Earth. Jesus was now the annointed one. But is this event easier for ordinary people to understand when it is simplified into "Jesus was tempted by Satan"? Yes. This is the reason stories are so often used to impart truths.

The way by which one is tempted is by thought. Whether there was an actual figure beside Jesus or simply thoughts in his mind doesn't matter, because one is only tempted by thoughts regardless of their delivery.

Thus it's obvious that we find Satan in the mental realm. His "angels" combatting against God's angels. What I think deserves attention however is that there is a victory against Satan and a point where he is cast out altogether, meaning the individual doesn't have to quarrell with him or be tempted or deceived. This is done through the Blood of Christ. I notice that, as I gain Energy, the power of tempting and deceiving thoughts etc diminishes. So I think it's important to avoid derailing thoughts and to keep gaining Energy.