Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 25-08-2021, 06:53 PM
Pathfinder

Help With a Spread?

Hi Friends,

I’m just learning how to use my new Rider-Waite deck, as I’ve always been intimidated by tarot. I was using my cards to find out how my Twin Flame feels about me, as we’ve been in a separation for about a year and a half now. The cards that came out after I asked “How is T feeling about Me” were:
- The Chariot
- The 6 of Cups
- The Queen of Swords

I understand the Chariot to be associated with Cancer (his astrological sign), determination, a stern and focused outlook, and balancing out the inner masculine and feminine. The 6 of cups I’ve always read as the inner child, soulmates, a past love returning to your life, and reintroducing a playful energy.

I think the Queen of Swords is in a position of power and is quite logical about feelings and emotions. I’ve also heard this card can represent not a lack of feelings, but rather an insecurity in showing them.

So would one say that my twin is trying to remain balanced? That he deeply desires how things once were and is determined to get to that place again, but is guarding his heart until he feels more secure?

Thanks for the help
Old 26-08-2021, 04:42 PM
Master
Card reading rule NR one: Do not read for someone else without their consent.

Better questions would be "What can I expect from this connection in the future?"
Or "what can I do to attract love in my life?"

And as general advice... stop latching on to someone who doesn't want to be with you. That year and a half you've been doing that is a year that won't ever come back, and a year and a half wasted from meeting the man that does want to be with you and make you happy.
You could've been totally happy in love and relationship if it weren't for this latching on to someone that left your life. People do so for a reason ya know.

Another tip for reading: when drawing cards for stuff like this you only read from the cards what you want to hear and see them say.
Let it go. Heal, move on, and find happiness again.
Time is the one thing you cannot ever get back. Not ever! Think about that before wasting it on someone who doesn't want to be with you.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but so many people seem to do this stuff. And trust me, a few years older and wiser you pull your hair out over having wasted your precious time.
Old 26-08-2021, 08:55 PM
Pathfinder

Don’t need anymore responses. Apparently the community has changed quite a bit