Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-02-2021, 06:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-of-light
thank you now all that remain those with the weakened state should take in the weekend a break, and break the routine sorry I am in lyric mode started to use citrine never did touched that stone until now, and that feels good warming, and good for creative inspiration so many ideas, I think I am going in future make the best ever saki! , the kind our world has never seen!, watch and see how I create this masterpiece ! that gonna be a hit, and I mean it! This kind have never been done, and I even gonna get it a spiritual-energetic tweak.
However you can express yourself is what is important. Be yourself and express yourself. Your message gets out to those that resonate with it. Just be you.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 14-02-2021, 08:52 PM
Knower
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
However you can express yourself is what is important. Be yourself and express yourself. Your message gets out to those that resonate with it. Just be you.

indeed a toast for a better future to all the creations in our world! and other side, may the shift to a higher dimension will be as quick as possible and that one day we will all laugh at how negativity was, only a distant fading memory, and myth we will tell to our newborns until no one will remember what negativity is or evil.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 14-02-2021, 08:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-of-light
indeed a toast for a better future to all the creations in our world! and other side, may the shift to a higher dimension will be as quick as possible and that one day we will all laugh at how negativity was, only a distant fading memory, and myth we will tell to our newborns until no one will remember what negativity is or evil.
.......Amen.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 05-03-2021, 08:58 PM
Seeker

Hi ThatMan 🙂
I don't know if your vision means anything for us all or for you but reading your account mirrors some of my fears, albeit in a very dramatic, symbolic way. I know that love and light is stronger than anything, but I do worry that we as a civilisation, we are too far down a track that we can't get off, or rather I believe that we can but not enough people want to/understand that they have a choice.
I feel that dark forces have influenced us for a very long time, but that inherently we are good and naturally gravitate to service to others.
I've learnt a lot about spirituality and reality in the last 15 or so years, but knowing doesn't make it any easier to navigate this 3D world where things are so heavy and uncertain.
I feel like no matter how much I learn or understand it doesn't get any easier.
Old 05-03-2021, 09:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowStar
Hi ThatMan 🙂
I don't know if your vision means anything for us all or for you but reading your account mirrors some of my fears, albeit in a very dramatic, symbolic way. I know that love and light is stronger than anything, but I do worry that we as a civilisation, we are too far down a track that we can't get off, or rather I believe that we can but not enough people want to/understand that they have a choice.
I feel that dark forces have influenced us for a very long time, but that inherently we are good and naturally gravitate to service to others.
I've learnt a lot about spirituality and reality in the last 15 or so years, but knowing doesn't make it any easier to navigate this 3D world where things are so heavy and uncertain.
I feel like no matter how much I learn or understand it doesn't get any easier.

Worry is born out of the mind, what is the mind if not a thought? The question is, what is at the source of this thought, from where does it come? This is where you should look if you want to advance in your quest.

Can that which appears to be, grasp the absolute? That which appears to be, comes and goes, while the absolute never changes. Your thoughts come and go and yet You are still here, your emotions come and go and yet You are still here.. If you set aside all that you think you are and in doing so your mind becomes blank, what is there anymore? That which is always here, I AM. Try do this, witness your mind without interfering with it, if thoughts come, let them come and let them fade away, what are you and who are you at this moment when there is no more the mind to tell you who you are? Awareness, pure awareness, unalterated by the noise of mind.

Your mind is telling you based on the impressions it gets that the world is going down, notice this very carefully, your mind is telling You, who is this You that listens to the mind, who are you? The mind speaks with someone, for such a powerful entity, the mind should know better and need not to purse itself to acknowledge its own perceptions as truths and yet the mind does this, in fact, it is job, to tell you who you are.

Ask yourself, can you know yourself through your mind if there's something even deeper from where even the mind is born from? Surely you should look for that which is deeper, that which from where all that you are comes alive, if this deep place gives birth to all that you are, surely this "place" has the answers.

What is at the core of who you are? Have you ever been "there"? The mind sees it as Nothingess, yet the mind itself is born from this "place".

I am telling you all of this to help you advance in your quest.
Old 05-03-2021, 11:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Suddenly, I hear a voice talking, I knew that this was the voice of something "dark" so to say, this voice said: I offer people what they want and they do my work.; then I was shown how humanity is bowing down to this "dark" force without even knowing. Then this voice spoke again, now it showed me a side by side comparison with God ( God and the people of God appeared as being made of white light ) and how this "dark" force is winning, it said: People will never change and I will win at the end.; I was shown the very end of human existence and how this evil force will win - I was shown how we are going to destroy ourselves because of our human selfishness.

yeah of course it will tell you it is winning, that is jsut another method of convincing people lol. Kick you when you are down and then try to smother you with ideas it wants you to think are obvious until you buy into it.

But the thing said is very true, everyone is very obviously running around after what they want, which makes it very easy for some dark force to go cataloging peoples wants and then go trading with people. heck even corporations do that these days!

Given that people are trained to go after what they want until they succeed, the dark force can get a lot of what it wants very easily by just getting into the wish fulfillment business. It simply figures out what you want then says 'I will give you this and this and this IF you first do this and this and this'. without scaring you off by telling you why it wants these things. And then follows through when you want to give what it wants, so that others will know they can get what they want too, if they want to contribute first.

A lot of people eat it up, every time... jesus showed the way past it by dying on the cross though.

In combating something like this, not succeeding at getting what you want can be of benefit... because when you get into a constant cycle of not succeeding at what you attempt to get then you get into a constant cycle of not getting what you want and finally you get into a constant cycle of deciding it is ridiculous to try to sell your soul to the devil if you aren't even going to get what you want out of it. Problem solved...

This is one of those places where the wisdom of men falls short in the eyes of god i guess...
Old 09-03-2021, 09:53 PM
Seeker

Thank you ThatMan. I am going to try and go deeper into my belief. I feel like this will be a worthwhile exercise. Instinctively, I feel that I should write down the process of delving deeper into that thought, fear, so that I can keep track of my thoughts.
I guess this exercise could lead nicely into shadow work and transmuting the fear.
Old 10-03-2021, 03:50 AM
Master
Even our own minds deserves love. It's just a part of who we are as individuals. The question is... Are the seeds of our thoughts based on love?. Or something else?. Love comes from the heart. You need nothing else. Amen