Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 18-02-2022, 01:22 PM
Julius89

What if so called Alien's are humans from future.

I want to propose new idea 💡 about Alien's. It is most likely that humans from future achieved full potential of development and that time or space limits for them are not problem anymore. Humans from future visit our ancestors in past and help them to acquire knowledge and build societies they took role of teaching us. They
guided us in past and still giving support and guidance in present in secret ways.
Old 18-02-2022, 02:17 PM
I think Gene Roddenberry and Isaac Asimov beat you to this idea...and made lots of $$! Great thought!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-02-2022, 02:20 AM
Master
I actually thought of this one before. Anything is possible and nothing surprises me anymore.
Old 27-02-2022, 02:47 AM
Master
Yeah, not a new idea.
I explored that a few decades ago.

It seems likely that soon after humans get access to time travel, they will want to go back and change things. After they get that out of their systems, they will want to go back (and ahead) to visit history.
Old 27-02-2022, 03:02 PM
Master
It seems like aliens are both from the past and the future while some live among us in the present. Your neighbour could be an alien. What they have in common is they are highly evolved.
Old 01-03-2022, 06:25 AM
Pathfinder
Oh I read that there might be aliens already among us. Like they're conditioned to look like one of us, so they don't stick out.

The thing I'm confused about is that I read somewhere that the concept of time may not be what we think of it as. Like, there's no future, there's no past. There is only the here and now.

And when I try to reconcile that with concepts of time travelling, that sent birdies flying around my head coz that doesn't quite jive with the concept of time travelling * scratch head *.

I'm still muddling through those ideas
Old 01-03-2022, 01:07 PM
Master

In agrement with others hear , this theory has been out there for some time . Some ideas include they have come back just to view history . Others include a major event they either want to see or prevent . Another idea is that they are unable to reproduce . They are breading a form of human that can survive in a future enviroment . Just theories , who knows .
Old 02-03-2022, 02:44 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius89
I want to propose new idea 💡 about Alien's. It is most likely that humans from future achieved full potential of development and that time or space limits for them are not problem anymore. Humans from future visit our ancestors in past and help them to acquire knowledge and build societies they took role of teaching us. They guided us in past and still giving support and guidance in present in secret ways.

Yeah, but ... if you change the "past" you will change the "future" ... and these time traveling future humans would no longer exist.

If we changed history, say - 5000 years ago when the problems ramped up, do you really think we'd all be here today? Nope.
"You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again ... we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one."
Dr Lee Smolin
"It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem."
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Old 02-03-2022, 04:28 PM
Master
It appears like aliens and time are inseparately linked in our minds. Time is timeless or altered in physical dimensions and the question is who inhabits the whole time quantum? We think it is aliens. could it be that we too become aliens in another time and space?
Old 07-03-2022, 02:18 PM
Knower
The idea of human from the future being confused for aliens was also explored in the TV show 'The 4400'