Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2020, 08:11 AM
Experiencer

ASSALAM ALE KUM ! 'NAMAZ' BLOCKS ROAD TO HEAVEN

EUROPEANS greet 'Good Morning' as they miss sunny day. Similarly Hindus greet 'Jai Krishna' because they want Him. Muslims greet ASSALAM ALE KUM meaning Let Peace be Upon You. Peace is the most desired object in their life

Islam allows conversion by force, loot, brutality and rape of non Muslims or Kafirs, and many inhuman deeds. As per Nature's bio-laws such deeds disturb their mind and hence they long for peace and tranquility.

Heaven admits only those who have devoted their life in doing virtuous deeds. Muslims have been practicing agonizing (Halal) animal and human sacrifice. Such deeds create negative Karma and close the door to Heaven. By offering Namaz one endorses Allah and and they become a part of all these negative Karma that leads to hell.

The purpose of such posts is to apprise Muslims with the shortcomings of their religion from scientific angle and bring REFORM.
Old 05-08-2020, 09:11 AM
Master

Hello OPVerma.

I always like to read your contributions, they tie in nicely with the views of a good friend of mine.

But I do have to tell you that I don't and can't believe in 'goodies and baddies'. That's not the reason for the universe.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 05-08-2020, 11:57 AM
Knower

Kindly check your facts and knowledge before you spread and attack.
and also, Kindly learn to distinguish between a religion and the reality of human beings.

there is no religion that allows force brute or rape.
none. and yet these are practiced by all humans coming from all faiths/ religions and cultures.

the 'practitioners of Christianity' have brutalized via colonization for 'supposed reform towards light and God' a many Lands and their people through out history.
in fact, such lands and people are still suffering today because of this.

I do not assume that Christianity is an evil religion. I understand that people wielding power and greed will use religion as a flag or mask to justify their deeds.
but that remains to be blasphemy in the name of said religion.
the same goes for all faiths.

I keep seeing attacks on Islam in this forum
I checked other religions, and I don't see the same.

it astounds me, with so much available knowledge, how many people are
still so ignorant, and buy into what media and western history books are selling.

I assumed this space would have more enlightened individuals
people willing to learn and be educated to truths, before attacking a whole faith
and its people, because of the actions of a few, which the media just loves to create.
the American political culture is especially good at creating imaginary boogey men, and twisting truths for their political and economical agenda.

I apologize if I've attacked your ignorance,
but ignorance of this sort breeds hate.
and hate is no kind nor spiritual thing.

in the Quran, Islam specifically addresses that conversion is a choice,
and that non-muslims are allowed to practice any faith that is theirs, long as they do so in peace and respect.
the one thing it did, was make the Kabba in Mecca exclusive to muslims, while before islam, it was open to all faiths.

I live in a muslim country. I am born muslim. are you saying I am by default a rapist because I am muslim? and my father and my brother too, what about my 9 year old nephew? Do you think his mother will encourage and teach him to rape non-muslims?

and christians and buddhists and jews and hindus? there are no rapes and brutality and war in those countries or in their history at all?
is the whole world peaceful and loving with the exception of the muslims?

how many muslims do you know? how many muslim countries have you visited?
how many muslim homes have you entered? How much of the Quran have you read? How many muslims have you spoken to? how many history books have you read?
Sigh....

its sad and shameful, to see still so much ignorance which breeds hate, in a world where knowledge is readily available, to those who seek it

I apologize again. this type of blind accusation and attack on any faith or culture is the exact reason there is so much suffering in the world.
it upsets me even more to see it in a place that promotes the opposite..

I wish you enlightenment and an opening of your heart
I hope you don't continue to be mislead by ignorance and hatred.
truly, truly, I wish you peace

Salam and Kindness your way

F

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma

Islam allows conversion by force, loot, brutality and rape of non Muslims or Kafirs, and many inhuman deeds.
Old 05-08-2020, 05:04 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatimasque
and also, Kindly learn to distinguish between a religion and the reality of human beings.

none. and yet these are practiced by all humans coming from all faiths/ religions and cultures.

the 'practitioners of Christianity' have brutalized via colonization for 'supposed reform towards light and God' a many Lands and their people through out history.

I do not assume that Christianity is an evil religion. I understand that people wielding power and greed will use religion as a flag or mask to justify their deeds.

still so ignorant, and buy into what media and western history books are selling.

people willing to learn and be educated to truths, before attacking a whole faith
and its people, because of the actions of a few, which the media just loves to create.
the American political culture is especially good at creating imaginary boogey men, and twisting truths for their political and economical agenda.

and that non-muslims are allowed to practice any faith that is theirs, long as they do so in peace and respect.
the one thing it did, was make the Kabba in Mecca exclusive to muslims, while before islam, it was open to all faiths.

I live in a muslim country. I am born muslim. are you saying I am by default a rapist because I am muslim? and my father and my brother too, what about my 9 year old nephew? Do you think his mother will encourage and teach him to rape non-muslims?

and christians and buddhists and jews and hindus? there are no rapes and brutality and war in those countries or in their history at all?

how many muslim homes have you entered? How much of the Quran have you read? How many muslims have you spoken to? how many history books have you read?
Sigh....

its sad and shameful, to see still so much ignorance which breeds hate, in a world where knowledge is readily available, to those who seek it

I apologize again. this type of blind accusation and attack on any faith or culture is the exact reason there is so much suffering in the world.

F

Sorry ! I am short of time to read this long post closely.

When Firoz Shah ruled India he used to throw party on the day when more than 10,000 Hindus used to be slaughtered for not accepting Islam.
You don't have to defend Islam. Nature's Bio-Laws take care for our deeds irrespective of religion.
Old 05-08-2020, 06:02 PM
Master

tracing to human pitfalls to faith

Quote:
EUROPEANS greet 'Good Morning' as they miss sunny day. Similarly Hindus greet 'Jai Krishna' because they want Him. Muslims greet ASSALAM ALE KUM meaning Let Peace be Upon You. Peace is the most desired object in their life

Islam allows conversion by force, loot, brutality and rape of non Muslims or Kafirs, and many inhuman deeds. As per Nature's bio-laws such deeds disturb their mind and hence they long for peace and tranquility.

Heaven admits only those who have devoted their life in doing virtuous deeds. Muslims have been practicing agonizing (Halal) animal and human sacrifice. Such deeds create negative Karma and close the door to Heaven. By offering Namaz one endorses Allah and and they become a part of all these negative Karma that leads to hell.

The purpose of such posts is to apprise Muslims with the shortcomings of their religion from scientific angle and bring REFORM.

While I do agree with you that some practitioners of Islam faith have perpetrated atrocities against others including Hindus (myself is Hindu) in history . And for that victims too are there to be blamed in good measure for their cowardice , follies ,selfishness and ignorance. So first and major task is to reform the faith you belong (myself is also Hindu) rather than concentrating on weakness and bad traits of others. There is plenty of superstition ,ignorance , selfishness in people of Hindu faith just like any other faith has.

Bad actions of some people of some faith does not allow branding the faith per se as bad. You can point/understand specific aspects of any faith for more understanding and relevance. I definitely believe life in muslim countries among themselves can still be good and can believe many can really be very goo true to their real faith . I indeed have many muslim colleagues with good relationships .
Old 05-08-2020, 06:13 PM
Master
OPVerma,

spreading good will can cover a lot of ground.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 05-08-2020, 06:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatimasque

Sigh....

F

I like your writing style and convictions.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 06-08-2020, 07:50 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
While I do agree with you that some practitioners of Islam faith have perpetrated atrocities against others including Hindus (myself is Hindu) in history . And for that victims too are there to be blamed in good measure for their cowardice , follies ,selfishness and ignorance. So first and major task is to reform the faith you belong (myself is also Hindu) rather than concentrating on weakness and bad traits of others. There is plenty of superstition ,ignorance , selfishness in people of Hindu faith just like any other faith has.

Bad actions of some people of some faith does not allow branding the faith per se as bad. You can point/understand specific aspects of any faith for more understanding and relevance. I definitely believe life in muslim countries among themselves can still be good and can believe many can really be very goo true to their real faith . I indeed have many muslim colleagues with good relationships .

You are right. Most of the Hindus have short comings as you list. But these shortcomings are not grave and do not detain them from going to heaven as they worship Rama and Krishna who are real Gods and actually guide them. Hindu religion does not permit violence and conforms fully with the Nature's Bio-laws.

However Allah is not any god and compels their followers for violence and anti Nature act. Hence Nature vis a vis their Karma blocks their passage to heaven.

Any faith that contradicts Nature's Laws should be considered as Bad.
Old 06-08-2020, 01:49 PM
Master
Quote:
You are right. Most of the Hindus have short comings as you list. But these shortcomings are not grave and do not detain them from going to heaven as they worship Rama and Krishna who are real Gods and actually guide them. Hindu religion does not permit violence and conforms fully with the Nature's Bio-laws.

However Allah is not any god and compels their followers for violence and anti Nature act. Hence Nature vis a vis their Karma blocks their passage to heaven.

If you study the Qur'an, you will find out that what you write is in error.

When I look at the Hindu Forum, I do not see Muslims writing 'stuff' similar to what you write in the Islam section.
Why is that?

If you need a copy of the Qur'an, I will try to get you a copy.

Old 06-08-2020, 06:41 PM
Master

misconception

Quote:

The very Rama and Krishna which u and I pray have fought wars and killed people outright . So the idea that Hinduism does not permit violence is only partial truth . It permits violence when done to protect the faith/country/weaker from predators . Reality judges the non-violence of weak and meek as cowardice . Only the non-violence of powerful is respected.

Also faith is for this life and not just after life like going to heaven. If u analyse last 1000 years history (which is the reflection of how God decides and whom He favors) , it will be crystal clear that Hindus have betrayed their faith more than others and that is key reason for their many failures. Negative ideas do not take us anywhere .

Sorry if I have offended u. But I strongly felt Hinduism has far greater and finer points for us to learn and advance than such matters . There is lot more for us to do creatively than pointing faults of others.
Closed Thread