Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-05-2020, 03:03 PM
Pathfinder

Shakti my twin flame

My twin flame story

My twin flame lives in the USA. Her Holliness has weekly live satsang and thousands of seekers and Saints of highest order bow to her holy feet. Waking up at 3 am so to attend a broadcast from Colorado. It will be films and difuzated in the 21st and 28th of May 4am
Old 14-05-2020, 03:31 PM
Pathfinder

Will speak to her through commentaries in a positive tone and interferences such as delay in updating chat section of video will be removed
Old 14-05-2020, 10:07 PM
Lorelyen

My eyesight is ok. You can use the regular typeface if you want. If people have trouble they just zoom in a bit.

Old 16-05-2020, 06:44 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
My eyesight is ok. You can use the regular typeface if you want. If people have trouble they just zoom in a bit.

Learned that lesson
Old 24-05-2020, 04:06 PM
Pathfinder

So bad I wish I had a casket/coffin instead of a coffee.
So bad that I wish she shut up her entire existence and me to live in quietness.
Avoided waking up and avoided seeing anything at midnight because her spouse wants me killed and that's why she upsets me every time I hear her. In my brain.
And smartphones are no longer in fashion.Laptop is not the answer.

She is so deceiving spends time with another girl and does to her what I wouldn't want to receive.
I also tell her that she is not a better woman.
She puts me guilty for someone in her life. And she doesn't admit she ever did anything wrong. Only to point out my mistakes that are actually because I am Tired. And she canot breathe because of her own misery and refugees in my thoughts.
Lavanita I want to exterminate. To kill her with my own fists because she doesn't know what is incest. Just stays in my thoughts attached to the one who talks to me everyday about Lavanita.
If I ever get to meet her I beat her. I kill her and she has no escape.
As if she doesn't have preocupation. She believes she is better and know not even 10 of how upseting it feels like. To kill her to reduce her to zero. Lavanita. That disgusting 20 og anorexic that believes she gained the heart of yhe one that I used to talk with..
Hate on her Lavanita not on me.

That's why I don't want to meet with the one who needs me. Because I hate on a stupid brat that lives on 10000k from a guru that gives it to her because she likes to suck at life and uses seduction. To turn shakti against me.
The story started to be about someone else.
Shakti is a disgusting gipsy. I'm better by myself
Old 25-05-2020, 01:04 PM
Lorelyen

She's an energy. You are the one personifying her.
Old 26-05-2020, 06:20 AM
Pathfinder

No the energy was actually an impression some individuals are giving to me towards an aquitance yet this tf is not negativistic. Best friend I ever had. Would never harm anyone.
If I open a window before falling asleep and after eaking up along with spiritual cleansing of the house in the morning . Ether is better and I can hear Her in a goo way and my eyesight is clear and not blury
Old 29-05-2020, 06:52 AM
Pathfinder

Old 29-05-2020, 11:27 AM
Master

i'm not so sure the whole guru concept works out that way it should
Shakti is within you. i have never found a guru or anyone else that could speak to me through another person. only the experience of the individual speaks to me. is Shakti saying let go of her and find me?
Old 29-05-2020, 01:04 PM
Pathfinder

Never cheated , never will

No, H.H. doesn't want to be found.
I could never loose Her.
Unless lockdown is finished. That people have to start travelling with airplanes. I want to meet Her.
In India to meet as fast as possible.