Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-11-2017, 10:15 AM
Experiencer
Cleaning a burning house

Maybe it's just the energy I'm really being affected lately but I feel like I'm cleaning a house that I will be setting fire to soon. There's no way this is a place where the TF union energies can exist.

All the 3D stuff that is seen as necessary feels hard to do that keep up appearances for those whom I'm doing it for. Even the necessity of making money is grating on my nerves. I feel like if I would start any changes, I couldn't handle ANY of it to be the same. The only way I'm able to get through the day is by turning off the 5D until I can get to a quiet corner. It's exhausting!

Sigh... this is more of me complaining and blaming my circumstances not to steep fully in but I'm feeling the water come to a boil. Ugh

On the flip side my gifts seem to be turning up and control with more understanding is coming in. Is anyone else itching like crazy????
Old 27-11-2017, 10:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
Maybe it's just the energy I'm really being affected lately but I feel like I'm cleaning a house that I will be setting fire to soon. There's no way this is a place where the TF union energies can exist.

All the 3D stuff that is seen as necessary feels hard to do that keep up appearances for those whom I'm doing it for. Even the necessity of making money is grating on my nerves. I feel like if I would start any changes, I couldn't handle ANY of it to be the same. The only way I'm able to get through the day is by turning off the 5D until I can get to a quiet corner. It's exhausting!

Sigh... this is more of me complaining and blaming my circumstances not to steep fully in but I'm feeling the water come to a boil. Ugh

On the flip side my gifts seem to be turning up and control with more understanding is coming in. Is anyone else itching like crazy????
I'm going through major transformation, the buildup has been there for some time, accelerated in August with all the shifts and hasn't stopped accelerating since.

But ... what you are saying is not 5D... If you have such a relationship with money you are simply very 3D, at least concerning that aspect.
Money is nothing but a means to exchange, like in the past we used a chicken or milk or a block of cheese or a couple of eggs. Money is EXACTLY the same.
Just that we feel different about swapping goods for goods than we feel about money.
Money has been made to be negative so there's a huge negative collective energy field attached to it.
You can change your own vibe concerning money by starting to think positive about it. Be grateful when it comes in, be grateful when you pay bills because you got the wonderful services it bought you and so on.
Rhonda Byrne has some great things and exercises in The Power concerning money that are really helpful too to change your false and negative beliefs concerning money.
Learn to appreciate money, really appreciate it. Love it, love what it brings you and what you can do with it. That way it can come more easily to you too.
If you don't like what you have to do to make it, then maybe it's simply time to find something else.

I am starting a 30 day training myself today concerning this, changing and deactivating beliefs and ancestral convictions concerning money, prosperity, success. Because all these things are being passed on via bloodlines too. So if there's a belief in your family (line) that you have to work hard for money, then you got that in your system too and it will block you.

None of that is 5D. It's simply dealing with issues that limit you, and these issues are 3D to the core.

The rest of what you write says you feel you have to switch between 3D and 5D. But I wonder. I don't mean to be offensive or condescending in any way, but it sounds to me that you are simply struggling with dealing with the normal mundane life things, and those are all 3D, maybe 4D.

When you are in the 5D you do not have this struggle anymore, you can integrate both. I think that is the most challenging part for many of us, to achieve that.
I think it might help to not think in 3D and 5D so much. I notice many people on here do that. I never get why. Just live. Grow. Learn. Stop thinking in separation. There is no separation unless you create it, and I think we mostly create this within ourselves. That's why it grates on us. Got that insight as I was typing that. thank you for posting this, I needed that insight myself as well :)
Apart from that, there judgement in there too. Indirectly it's saying that the 3D is not nice, not good enough, inferior, lower and so on and so forth. But it isn't. 3D just is what it is. Sure, we're moving to a higher vibration, but try to still love the old boots that serves all of mankind for so long! Those old boots (3D) are what brought us to this place of being able to get new ones.
Might be a daft comparison, but maybe it helps a bit to shift perspective.

Be nice to yourself, Psychegrl!

Old 27-11-2017, 10:48 AM
Deactivated Account
I'm having a difficult time... with the material... 'career' work and lively - hood templates...
I just let go of a career path for a variety of reasons alot to do with the fact that all of my values have changed and I was no longer in alignment with that career... my values barely even align with the status quo anymore... LOL.

I now do odd jobs as they come up... which sponser me to do the things my soul wants to explore and express. Usually money comes up... or something comes up in some way to support me. Abundance is not always money - it can be a variety of different things which serve the same outcome lol... I am a baby discovering this stuff. My family were very poor when I was growing up.
I am actually just realising that my 'dreams' are so simple as well and that I actually enjoy a fairly simple life and that this story of career and constant striving may not or ever has even served me.

The most difficult thing I am finding as I try and bring the 3d and 5d together is this state of constant striving- it is heavily depleting of life force... it plays on an old way of existing that sort of fight or flight instinct for survival except now days it is translated to constantly striving to move up the career ladder... making more money and owning more stuff or having more bragging rights on social media...

Even the mantra of 'do what you love' (career wise)... encourages a state of perpetual striving...

Being at peace in the moment - where everything is already provided for... schools don't teach that and society hasn't reflected that...

Anyway... it's all just a continuation of the template clearing we decided to clear and transform...
So it's all good hahaha
Old 27-11-2017, 11:00 AM
Deactivated Account
Hehe...

More and more... I am inclined to worry less and less... and make bold assumptions that everything is always working out for the greatest good for all involved including myself in my life

Being at peace in the moment seems to be taking highest priority now days...

So if my rented house was to burn down... I'd get everyone out... grab my paperwork and wallet... and my violin and be thankful that I didn't own it the house so I personally don't have to worry about a great big financial loss... and can simply walk away... and assume something better is heading my way haha.
Old 27-11-2017, 11:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
I'm having a difficult time... with the material... 'career' work and lively - hood templates...
I just let go of a career path for a variety of reasons alot to do with the fact that all of my values have changed and I was no longer in alignment with that career... my values barely even align with the status quo anymore... LOL.

I now do odd jobs as they come up... which sponser me to do the things my soul wants to explore and express. Usually money comes up... or something comes up in some way to support me. Abundance is not always money - it can be a variety of different things which serve the same outcome lol... I am a baby discovering this stuff. My family were very poor when I was growing up.
I am actually just realising that my 'dreams' are so simple as well and that I actually enjoy a fairly simple life and that this story of career and constant striving may not or ever has even served me.

The most difficult thing I am finding as I try and bring the 3d and 5d together is this state of constant striving- it is heavily depleting of life force... it plays on an old way of existing that sort of fight or flight instinct for survival except now days it is translated to constantly striving to move up the career ladder... making more money and owning more stuff or having more bragging rights on social media...

Even the mantra of 'do what you love' (career wise)... encourages a state of perpetual striving...

Being at peace in the moment - where everything is already provided for... schools don't teach that and society hasn't reflected that...

Anyway... it's all just a continuation of the template clearing we decided to clear and transform...
So it's all good hahaha
Being pushed to get a career is very masculine energy based, goes against the grain of the feminine energy, which is what is coming in more and more. That's why so many people are having problems with working, the have to do this and that and so on. Competing, success, achieving is all masculine energy. It's missing the balance, missing the feminine aspect of oneness and love, the personal aspect vs. being a number.

Money is so interesting... the woman who's giving the training on this that I'm about to do said something so interesting... What is it you want to do this life? What is it you want to leave as your legacy? What is it you want to look back on when you're old and feel good about?
You DO need money in order to do what you came here for! Even if you only want to give free trainings and webinars, you still need money to set it up, to go to places to give the trainings and so on and so forth.
So it is imperative for your own Soul purpose that you can attract and hold on to money. There's nothing wrong with money. It's a means to an end and everybody needs it. You even need it for your Soul purpose! I never realised that, but it is true!
If you look at it that way, the feeling about money and lack already shifts. It does in me anyways.
I also live in poverty, I want to change that, hence me doing that training. Right now I also get things I want via other ways. But to be honest... I want to be able to BUY them myself. To choose myself, not get hand-me-downs that I wouldn't choose if I could afford to buy it. ANd yes, I am happy with the 'hand-me-downs', because then at least I have those. I am grateful for them. But is that how I want to live? Nope. I want to be able to purchase and do what I really want to do. So I need money. Not from greed and ego. Not at all. But from a place of love of Self. I deserve it, I am worthy of it.
I did not incarnate to live a life in poverty and lack. I came here to co-create wonderful things -for which I need money- and to live in abundance myself too.
Old 27-11-2017, 11:34 AM
Deactivated Account
Good thoughts Fairy so many good thoughts I am having trouble unpacking it all at this time!

I'm not currently in a state of striving or even needing... which is an interesting and different experience for me.
I am also not attached to this experience as I know that things are always changing. I am very grateful though

My goals I have come to realize are very simple and inexpensive to fund...more and more I am finding simple ways to make them happen... and so my whole idea around work and 'career' is developing to a less ridged and more flexible mindset... in that I am not so worried about a career as such because I am creating better life balance now - I was previously only career focused and set up my identity around that career.

So flexibility around money has become very important to me - basically instead of me limiting myself and boxing myself into a career I've realised I've more of a chance to reach my potential in this life - if I don't focus all my energy solely on a career!

'Time' in this life phase of life is probably one of my highest valued commodities

I agree this striving and career drive is a very masculine energy - and is not in balance for many folk in the western world as it is the dominant force which is encouraged in mainstream education... in order to suit the agendas of corporations and governments...

This is a pretty massive topic! It is possibly one of the most complex and layered ones I have dealt with clearing through on this path so far.

I've tended to chip away slowly at it bit by bit... unlike many of the other templates which came up for clearing- they tended to progress much quicker than this one!
Old 27-11-2017, 11:44 AM
Deactivated Account
Maslows hierachy of needs actually includes a step which is generally left out in textbooks.
It is one 'above' self - actualization needs.

Transcendence is the missing 'level above the commonly known self - actualization.

Interestingly Maslow later commented that each level of need is not dependant on getting to the next level...

It is all dependant on personal values. So one could reach the stage of self - actualizatiin without having met the 'lower' needs such as physiological needs or belonging needs for example...
It is all based on where our values are
So personal values are a person's main motivating factor...

Which is what I have found when creating a lifestyle suited for me personally.
When my lifestyle is aligned with my values- and not solely goal focused... I feel my happiest.
Old 27-11-2017, 01:32 PM
Ascender

I have seen a few posts now about integrating the 3D and 5D, this wasn't even something that I had considered. I was looking at it more of moving past the 3D. I am wondering how to integrate them. The only thing I know to do is to trust that everything that happens is happening for a reason, and trust that needs will be provided for. Beyond trust though, how do you integrate them?

Another thing I saw someone write on here was that you should not concentrate on your lacks. I am wondering how to not concentrate on lacks, I get that you can think about what you do have...I get that part, but what I'm saying is, how do you not concentrate on lacks when you have to think about them in order to get them fixed?
I'll give an example, my roof is currently caving in, there is literally a hole in my roof which can be seen every time I walk into my daughter's room. I have to apply for loans to get it fixed... so I have to think about what I need for the loans, I have to think about the bills that they told me have to be paid before they will put my application through and how they are not caught up. I have to think about all the stuff I need for the loan application. I cannot take care of this problem without thinking about it.... plus the fact that it's there, every time I go into my daughters room. So my question is, how do you not think about stuff that you have to think about in order to fix it? And it must be fixed, or my roof will eventually cave in.

As for the keeping up appearances. Who are you keeping up appearances for? I think the way to self- love is to not care what anyone else thinks. I truly stopped caring what other people think a long time ago, and that, I feel, brought me in alignment with self- love more than anything else. Also seems the way past all the icky competition stuff. Stop comparing yourself to others, and just do what you want. Do what you want without comparing how you're doing to others.

Incidentally, I have been seeing 4's like crazy... 44 and 444.... the 4's are following me, along with a few 222 or 222222 thrown in as well. I understand that 4's are a sign to trust, and that your guides and angels are around.
Old 27-11-2017, 02:01 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I have seen a few posts now about integrating the 3D and 5D, this wasn't even something that I had considered. I was looking at it more of moving past the 3D. I am wondering how to integrate them. The only thing I know to do is to trust that everything that happens is happening for a reason, and trust that needs will be provided for. Beyond trust though, how do you integrate them?

Another thing I saw someone write on here was that you should not concentrate on your lacks. I am wondering how to not concentrate on lacks, I get that you can think about what you do have...I get that part, but what I'm saying is, how do you not concentrate on lacks when you have to think about them in order to get them fixed?
I'll give an example, my roof is currently caving in, there is literally a hole in my roof which can be seen every time I walk into my daughter's room. I have to apply for loans to get it fixed... so I have to think about what I need for the loans, I have to think about the bills that they told me have to be paid before they will put my application through and how they are not caught up. I have to think about all the stuff I need for the loan application. I cannot take care of this problem without thinking about it.... plus the fact that it's there, every time I go into my daughters room. So my question is, how do you not think about stuff that you have to think about in order to fix it? And it must be fixed, or my roof will eventually cave in.

As for the keeping up appearances. Who are you keeping up appearances for? I think the way to self- love is to not care what anyone else thinks. I truly stopped caring what other people think a long time ago, and that, I feel, brought me in alignment with self- love more than anything else. Also seems the way past all the icky competition stuff. Stop comparing yourself to others, and just do what you want. Do what you want without comparing how you're doing to others.

Incidentally, I have been seeing 4's like crazy... 44 and 444.... the 4's are following me, along with a few 222 or 222222 thrown in as well. I understand that 4's are a sign to trust, and that your guides and angels are around.

I agree with you. There are things in 3D that we just really need to deal with. I, too, let got long ago of caring what people think of me, I do what's right for me even if others don't agree. And I've learned that people have come to respect that in me. I don't let anyone stand in my way.

I too have been seeing 44 or 444 for the past 3 months. It is also very hard to trust that the universe has your back and to believe things will work out as they will.
Old 27-11-2017, 03:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Good thoughts Fairy so many good thoughts I am having trouble unpacking it all at this time!

I'm not currently in a state of striving or even needing... which is an interesting and different experience for me.
I am also not attached to this experience as I know that things are always changing. I am very grateful though

My goals I have come to realize are very simple and inexpensive to fund...more and more I am finding simple ways to make them happen... and so my whole idea around work and 'career' is developing to a less ridged and more flexible mindset... in that I am not so worried about a career as such because I am creating better life balance now - I was previously only career focused and set up my identity around that career.

So flexibility around money has become very important to me - basically instead of me limiting myself and boxing myself into a career I've realised I've more of a chance to reach my potential in this life - if I don't focus all my energy solely on a career!

'Time' in this life phase of life is probably one of my highest valued commodities

I agree this striving and career drive is a very masculine energy - and is not in balance for many folk in the western world as it is the dominant force which is encouraged in mainstream education... in order to suit the agendas of corporations and governments...

This is a pretty massive topic! It is possibly one of the most complex and layered ones I have dealt with clearing through on this path so far.

I've tended to chip away slowly at it bit by bit... unlike many of the other templates which came up for clearing- they tended to progress much quicker than this one!
Likely more difficult as it isn't just personal/individual. We are going to the Age of Aquarius, meaning out of patriarchal society towards matriarchal. An era where there is space for oneness, love, care, inner balance, the individual.
We all feel this change inside, but it is also happening and changing in the outside world. It's a global process, a huge shift for mankind as a whole.
So one individual will contribute to this shift, but you cannot as an individual change the entire collective field on your own. It requires a so called 'critical mass'.
We are well on our way, but there are still a great many institutes that are patriarchal, especially the ones in power. It will take time. But as long as the group who wants this change keeps growing, we will get closer to the critical mass. As I see it, we are currently in a time of chaos, which is normal and to be expected during such a major shift. You cannot just flick a switch after all.
I once read that it will get worse before it will get better. I think that could very well be true, and already is happening. This because the ones in power will not give in and give up their power just like that. They will fight with all they got to try and push us back into a mould again. And that fight is still going on.
All we can do is change, evolve and grow ourselves, remain positive, not focus on these negative things but on how you'd want it to be. Meaning follow the news as little as possible, don't engage in discussion about it on social media or with friends and so on. Instead, focus on love and the good that IS already happening.