Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 29-11-2016, 05:58 PM
Pathfinder

I have CFS and fibromyalgia. I also have a history of abuse and other trauma, which lead to symptoms associated with those two diagnoses. Changes of season, especially going from warm to cold, make the pain and exhaustion worse. If I'm triggered into flashbacks to the abuse, or if something sets off my depression or anxiety, that also makes the pain and exhaustion worse...and when I'm in pain or exhausted, it's harder to fend off the flashbacks, depression, and anxiety.

PTSD can cause physical symptoms, especially in response to long-term trauma such as ongoing abuse. For me, personally, the CFS and fibro are also hormonal; I had to have a hysterectomy seven years ago, and that's when the symptoms of those illnesses kicked into high gear.
Old 03-12-2016, 11:39 PM
Master
Wow, thank you so much everyone! Lots to look at here. Great feedback.
Old 04-12-2016, 12:49 AM
Ascender

You can try this detox. I've heard it can be good for chronic fatigue. I recently found, but it is quite old.

They actually used this protocol to detox a lot of the firefighters from 911 that survived with great results. It was originally created by a doctor (not sure who) to detox former drug addicts to rid them of their nagging cravings. It was later written about by Elron Hubbard in Clear Mind Clear Body. Consequently, its association with the Church of Scientology has somewhat tarnished it's reputation.

Dr. Yu has written peer reviewed studies on the detox and used it many times in practice. He is kind of the authority for this type of detox:

https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=47UyvsCQ-mk

Dr. Mercola has also disovered it and has spoken very highly saying it is the best detox bar none. He happens to be a well respected natural health doctor.

https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=qF_VeTERa1M
The best part about this detox is it is super cheap to do. You need the flushing variation of niacin (vitamin b3). This is the kind that makes you red and flush, a little itchy, and burning at higher doses. It usually says on the bottle. I got mine at the Vitamin Shop. The symptoms are temporary anyway. Your body will gradually grow a tolerance to more and more over time

The idea is that niacin causes fat cells to rupture (lipolysis). As these are ruptured an extreme amount of toxins held in the fat cells are released into the blood stream. As some may not know visceral fat tends to hold a large amount of toxins not readily seen in blood work. If any are not aware, visceral fat tends to be belly fat that tends to accumulate a large amount of toxins to keep them away from your vital organs.

Anyway, the skin and sweating releases toxins at some of the highest rates being it is the largest organ. So, the protocol is like this:

take 100 mg of niacin to start (slowly ramp up to around 1000-2000 mg as you begin to tolerate it more). The 911 firefighters actually worked up to 5000 mg. Wait roughly 20 minutes for it to begin working. This begins releasing toxins in mass into the bloodstream, but now they need somewhere to go.

Do vigorous exercise for 20-30 minutes. This could be running, HIIT, ellipticals, whatever you have. The key here is to get a nice good sweat going.

After that hit the sauna for around 60 minutes. If you can't tolerate saunas that long then take like 5 minute breaks to cool down before going back in. I'm lucky because I have an infared sauna in my house. But maybe if you don't you could do the protocol at your gym. The only other thing I do is I take probably 2 liters of water with a little himalayan salt and an emergen c in the sauna with me to make sure I stay hydrated and keep my electrolytes up.

After you complete your sauna session you take 500 mg of activated carbon and/or zeolite clay.

I take both. I do one tablespoon of bentonite clay (make sure it's the kind that's in a hydrated gel). Dry powder bentonite clay can seriously plug you up! Both of these things act as a magnet in your intestines to accumulate and remove any toxins that may be present there.

After that take a nice luke warm or preferably cold shower. I usually start luke warm and slowly turn it down as cool as I can stand it.

That's it. 911 firefighters did the protocol for 30 days while slowly ramping up niacin to 5000 mg. It was crazy some of the sweat that was coming off was turning their white towels blue from all the toxins being removed. You have to determine what's right for you. Maybe everyday for a month or if you are pretty healthy maybe a 1 or 2 times a week. I probably will stop around 1000-2000 mg. I am at 500 mg now.

It's easy for me because I already work out and I love saunas. The niacin just amps up me getting my sweat on.

So far the main things I notice is that I'm thinking a bit clearer (I've completed 3 days in a row). I had a long power point presentation to watch at work (4 hours) and I was hanging on every word the whole time. Don't remember being so focused my whole life. I'm also hoping it will help me lose the last 10-15 pounds of stubborn bellyfat but it is early yet to comment on that.

Well that was long but I hope you give it a try. Best of luck.
Old 06-12-2016, 10:54 AM
Guide

I had severe stress that led to an anxiety attack. I found an aromatherapy masseuse and started using essential oils for emotional issues. It was really helpful and has helped me reduce my blood sugar and stress overall. I was also on Isagenix that helps you lose weight and improves nutrition. I was having body aches as well but physical exercise has really helped with those aches and pains as I have built muscle and lost 15kg through the diet. I cut a lot of processed food and junk food out of my diet as well. I think we accumulate toxins from the food and our degraded environment. I am also purging people who are no good for me and this includes my twin at the moment.
Old 06-12-2016, 12:23 PM
Master
My niece had CFS for a number of years and her family sought the best of care during that time. The mainstream medical approaches saw some temporary improvements, but did not resolve it. Eventually my niece saw a Ayurvedic doctor (a qualified MD with additional Ayurveda training) who prescribed a special diet among other things. It took about a year, but my niece recovered and is now fully vital and energetic as a young woman should be.
Old 16-03-2021, 05:00 PM
Deactivated Account
I know this is an old post, but I wanted to see if there were any posts/threads up on CFS before I started one.

I use essences, homeopathy, essential oils, herbs (I make my own tinctures), and supplements, along with a rather healthy (by most standards) diet. Now, I did 'clear out' a lot of 'old programming' (old mental/emotional) programs that were in this body. It's helped considerably, but now I'm dealing with age (my body's 40) and plus having one surgery right after another practically would wipe out even a healthy person - and I have one to go yet. So, I have slowed down, but it's more because of age I believe, as well as the surgeries. I do enjoy life more, since having done that sort of healing work (and I still do it, but it's far far less than what it was initially).

Specifically on the flower essences - I had gotten into those initially back in 2003 to help with Fibromyalgia that I had then. I was on RX meds that were either not working or making me worse. Thankfully all my doctors over the years were supportive of me using natural/alternative remedies. I was skeptical myself about using them, but...I figured there had to be a better way to help myself, so gave them a go. I don't have the Fibromyalgia anymore, but just deal with CFS. What I've found helpful for this specifically is Adaptogenic herbs, but the essences and oils can help with the more mental/emotional aspects - like feeling depressed and whatnot. I also think that gemstones (like wearing gemstone stretch bracelets) may also be of help for the more deeply entrenched 'crystalized' stuff. I'm actually getting into making my own to help me after narrowing down the stones that help me the most (they're mainly Heart/Thymus/Throat related ones, along with some to help the Brain).

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
In the past 8 months my chronic fatigue has gotten so bad it's become debilitating. I have also been processing and healing major trauma during these months. After spending a fortune on blood work and nothing coming up I am wondering if this is spiritual/emotionally related.

If you struggle with chronic fatigue what has helped you? Aromatherapy? Flower essences? I don't know much about these and am skeptical about if they work so would love to hear personal stories. I want to give them a try.

Have you found a physical issue or do you feel it is more spiritual/emotional? I had a full blown kundalini rising in 2012 so I'm sure that is somehow related.

Thank you.
Old 16-03-2021, 05:44 PM
Sounds excellent ...I am big on Flower Essences...they are amazing!!!
I cured my CFS in '96?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-03-2021, 04:46 AM
Master
I
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
In the past 8 months my chronic fatigue has gotten so bad it's become debilitating. I have also been processing and healing major trauma during these months. After spending a fortune on blood work and nothing coming up I am wondering if this is spiritual/emotionally related.

If you struggle with chronic fatigue what has helped you? Aromatherapy? Flower essences? I don't know much about these and am skeptical about if they work so would love to hear personal stories. I want to give them a try.

Have you found a physical issue or do you feel it is more spiritual/emotional? I had a full blown kundalini rising in 2012 so I'm sure that is somehow related.

Thank you.

Natural remedies is what I'm compelled to advise. The synthetics can be somewhat over powering for some. To get your mind off things maybe some yoga or meditation, exercise maybe, some power naps in between. A bit of time aside for r&r. Amen
Old 19-03-2021, 02:31 PM
Newbie ;)

I tried a lot of things. What helped me the most are things the medical medium suggested. Basically it is starting the day with about a liter of water with lemonjuice, ginger grated and raw honey. After half an hour the juice of 2 bunches of celery. After half an hour his heavy metal smoothie. I repeat the lemon juice in the afternoon. For dinner a big green salad with some beans or lentils. In between steamed potatoes.

I have been doing this for more than three months now. I started to use also the supplements he recommended. That also makes a big difference.

My brain fog is more or less gone. I can exercise without getting (too) tired. I still need a nap. But the chronic fatigue started about 20 years ago. And before that, about 38 years ago I was already tired after surgery.

I also do emotional/spiritual work. But I have been doing that for 15 years now.

The days that my dinner consists of only cooked food, my energy is lower. I combat stress with dates or honey (also advice of medical medium).

So far I am happy with the results.
Old 20-03-2021, 12:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella
I tried a lot of things. What helped me the most are things the medical medium suggested. Basically it is starting the day with about a liter of water with lemonjuice, ginger grated and raw honey. After half an hour the juice of 2 bunches of celery. After half an hour his heavy metal smoothie. I repeat the lemon juice in the afternoon. For dinner a big green salad with some beans or lentils. In between steamed potatoes.

I have been doing this for more than three months now. I started to use also the supplements he recommended. That also makes a big difference.

My brain fog is more or less gone. I can exercise without getting (too) tired. I still need a nap. But the chronic fatigue started about 20 years ago. And before that, about 38 years ago I was already tired after surgery.

I also do emotional/spiritual work. But I have been doing that for 15 years now.

The days that my dinner consists of only cooked food, my energy is lower. I combat stress with dates or honey (also advice of medical medium).

So far I am happy with the results.

Healthy mind, healthy body. Good on you. Stay positive. Amen