Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 24-11-2016, 08:30 AM
Master
Chronic fatigue help?

In the past 8 months my chronic fatigue has gotten so bad it's become debilitating. I have also been processing and healing major trauma during these months. After spending a fortune on blood work and nothing coming up I am wondering if this is spiritual/emotionally related.

If you struggle with chronic fatigue what has helped you? Aromatherapy? Flower essences? I don't know much about these and am skeptical about if they work so would love to hear personal stories. I want to give them a try.

Have you found a physical issue or do you feel it is more spiritual/emotional? I had a full blown kundalini rising in 2012 so I'm sure that is somehow related.

Thank you.
Old 27-11-2016, 02:34 PM
Ascender
Kundalini can cause chakras to shut down or burn out. Commonly the minor ones but it can do it to the major chakras too if it's intense enough. That could result in chronic fatigue type symptoms. Ive repaired and restarted chakras that were fried from Kundalini overload. Not sure if that's your problem but I can have a look if you'd like.

Last edited by dryad : 27-11-2016 at 05:05 PM.
Old 27-11-2016, 02:38 PM
Guide

Well **** this is exactly my problem right now.
I've tried kundalini activation the last few days and I'm absolutely unable to get to work.
Old 28-11-2016, 04:27 AM
Pathfinder
My mother suffers from Chronic fatigue and Fibromyalgia. I like to go swimming with her at the YMCA, she says the water soothes aching joints and also re energizes her. I'm also thinking of buying her a light therapy machine for seasonal effective disorder, which i believe might be helpful. She has told me changes in season often make her more tired.

Here's the link for a book that she swears by that has really helped her as well:

http://www.target.com/p/the-fatigue-and-fibromyalgia-solution-paperback/-/A-16012465?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&C PNG=PLA_Entertainment+Shopping&adgroup=SC_Entertai nment&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=s&device=c&lo cation=9018111&gclid=Cj0KEQiAperBBRDfuMf72sr56fIBE iQAPFXszeTs0NSfjO47RGYTFEnfcCuxWm7ov53259I4FUMjtlQ aAvei8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds
Old 28-11-2016, 02:41 PM
I had CFS in 1996...I was cured after Hanna Kroeger sent me a
list of what to take.
After over a year with it, she said I would be better in 3 weeks ...I was completely cured in 2.
I was privileged to have spoken directly to her...she passed in '98.
But, her apprentices carry on.

NOW, looking back I realize what the herbs and homeopathic treatments I did...
got rid of microscopic parasites in me.
Hulda Clark is considered a fanatic believing
everything is caused by parasites.
While Doug Kaufman thinks it's all about fungus....well, fungus is
a parasite, so...

So much can be learned from these incredible people.
All can be googled.

CoQ10 and pycnogenol help with energy...but they are not a cure.

Fun experiment...look at a spot on the wall....eat a small spoon of peanut butter...
watch the room spin around the spot.
Or try blue cheese or a mushroom or tofu, feta cheese, glass of orange juice,
potatoes...lol, talk about sensitivity to molds and fungi...wowsa!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-11-2016, 04:55 PM
Master

I might suggest the foods you eat are causing your fatigue. I have celiac disease and brain fog and fatigue are some major symptoms. As well as IBSD or IBSC, bloating, high amounts of gas, acid reflux skin conditions and more. Symptoms are different for everyone.

The average person with celiac disease has to wait 8-12 years going from doctor to doctor, before they get a proper diagnosis, such are the physicians with their heads in the sand.

BTW, I diagnosed myself because said doctor didn't have (and still doesn't) have a clue.
Old 28-11-2016, 06:09 PM
Ascender

I have low energy level often. I was born with energy deficiency. Acupuncture, moxibustion, herbs, etc., can put energy into my body, but somehow my body doesn't retain it, or has strange responses to it.

Meditation, if I can clear my mind, helps to rejuvenate me, as universal energy starts to flow in.

Wanchain
Old 28-11-2016, 07:08 PM
Deactivated Account

I developed adrenal fatigue from experiencing emotional abuse as this can have a big effect on the adrenal glands. You could be suffering from adrenal fatigue and this takes time to heal. Definitely look that up. I didn't know this was what it was for a long time - there was a time it was so bad I just couldn't function at all. I have seen great improvement and only experience it now for a couple of hours in the day. Make a note of when it is worse in the day. Do you find you are more energised at night and find it hard to wake up? if so this is definitely what you are suffering from. Diet has a big effect too, I found cutting out processed sugar and grains and eating a wholefood diet with lots of salad, vegetables and fruits, nuts, seeds and herbs has been a lifesaver. Smoothies work wonders for me and I have them on a daily basis now. Doing yoga in the afternoon is super helpful, even just for ten minutes, there are tons of videos on you tube. Going out everyday and doing exercise is essential such as power walking and light jogging. Inhaling the fresh air and getting some sun, all of it is very rejuvenating. I live near a beach so when the weather is good and i can walk in the water, I feel on top of the world and this really contributes to healing aswell. So if you live near nature - really soak it up.

This will also be spiritually related too as your body will be going through a lot of changes now but everything I listed above will help with the process so much. You can't stop it completely at the moment so if you need time out to rest, please do so, it's just important to not get in the laziness trap and stay motivated. Keeping busy and not thinking about the tiredness is key. I find when I feel the chronic fatigue, I clean for 10-20 minutes, open the window and put some essential oils in my diffuser and I notice it is gone -that's because I wasn't thinking about how tired I was.

Keep yourself as relaxed as you can right now, stay away from emotional and physical stressors -including people as this will make it worse. Let your body do what it needs to do right now. Trust it, listen to it and you will restore. Be patient and focus on YOU. There isn't one thing that will resolve it' it's the day to day choices that you make that will build up over time.
Old 28-11-2016, 11:36 PM
Oh, right...adrenal fatigue.
Glandular supplements are excellent, too.
Standard Process and Nutri-West have the best.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-11-2016, 04:12 PM
Suspended
Guide

Processing and healing major trauma is hard work. Depression can be from working through memories to cope &/or desensitize yourself during processing.

I used acupuncture immediately followed w/massage to balance both mind & body. When both are in sync, life is harmonious.