Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-04-2021, 12:32 PM
Newbie ;)

TWIN FLAME IN CLASS

I meet my twin flame in class in college.

I take her classes and we seem to get on great.
It stated in class helping me out with extra homework and we seemed to get close, something told me that she was my twin flame, although we haven't talked about it we would brush up against one another gently by accident; she seemed to brush it off as an accident but I could tell something deeper was happening between us.

Between helping out in class and leisure time we seemed to form a deeper relationship although; I can't tell her that she is my twin flame.

I'm wondering what I should do? We have been taking these college classes for over a year. I really want to stay close to her and get some R&R out of class time, but I'm stuck for making an excuse and her noticing me a little more or believing that we are twin flames.

I want to ask her out after college but something seems to be holding me back.

S&S
Old 01-04-2021, 03:05 PM
Master
Hi,

What you can tell here is that you Sense a strong psychic bond with her. Then say "I am curious if you sense some thing similar".

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-04-2021, 04:07 PM
Lorelyen

Why not just ask her out? You are of an age where you should be able to appear casual...a kind of 'thank you' for the help she's given you or some such? Are you afraid she might decline?

You never know, perhaps she's longing to be asked out.
Old 01-04-2021, 08:01 PM
asearcher

if you are afraid to ask her out you could ask her to hang out, meaning suggest go and take a cup of coffea or walk in the park.. a woman usually understand if someone is into her when finding little excuses to be close by, so you could do that and then you will both be able to reach out to each other.

i know all about shyness and this is a way to get around this if you are shy or if she is shy, and you don't want too much pressure

the loves in my life all had to take it slow with me or I would panic, Lol.

You don't want to wait til after collage, if so she could already have written you off and you have landed in the friend only box, you don't want to be in the friend only box. too you are given someone else the chance to hit on her and she will think that person is more interested in her than you are.

just do the little things, like texting her, asking her for a pen, asking her what time or what ever it is, be close by. she will get it if she look into your eyes and see the tenderness there.You can do it! then in time you will go out

hoping all works out =)