Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 31-03-2021, 12:15 AM
Master
Seraphim And Cherabim The Highest Of All Arch

I have two guardians, one either side of me wherever I go. One is arch angelic and the other is arch demonic. They are Saraphim and cherabim the highest of the angelic/demonic archs.

They gaurd Me 24/7 from spiritual attack. Praises
Old 31-03-2021, 08:56 AM
Master
The Seraphim surround the Godhead, Source, and NEVER contact people. They bring down the thoughts of Source via the Angels.

The Cherubim are very high energy, we could never handle it. They release tiny shimmers of their Light to come down, which are the Cherubs, the cute baby-angels.
Neither are demonic, neither can nor will be anyone's guardians.

Also, the idea is that you learn to have a high energy yourself and protect yourself. And when your energy is high there is no need for protection as you won't draw in lower energies. It would bounce right off of you.
Old 02-04-2021, 12:49 AM
Experiencer

Listen to the still, small voice. It is your Guardian/Divine Twin trying to guide you. It always knows best, but our egos can get in the way of us listening to it.

There are rites and litanies that invoke all the powers of heaven to protect us from the forces of evil that wander the Earth, seeking the ruin of souls.

I understand what you are saying about the evil forces. If you want to stave them off, you do need what holds power over them.

This is why the LBRP works, and other things don't always seem to have the same effect.
Old 02-04-2021, 05:41 AM
Master
I would question the origin of this two beings.
They are certainly not angelic nor demonic.
They belong to the development stream of the Logoi, Logos
And if those two are around you, that should give you an indication where you come from and where you belong.