Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 09-05-2021, 09:28 PM
Master
Joining a group where they slated a man and killed him in the image of man is Christ it’s self.. the subconscious is between the Old Testament and New Testament and an image that in symmetry is a fashion of a woman...the Christ to me is the group of children and women that bare the image of the Christ subconscious—- at a symmetry standard( worshiping the sustainable; is ludicrous) it’s a fault that such great knowledge is lost to a cult—- I could tell a group of people that I’m going to die me know through “time” or an “alithogram“ and follow me till the even took place is the same manner we give one another as passing by—- words out of context.

If the Big Bang has reincarnation a creative creation and it had a son and dies would be understandable but an image of a co - pro-symmetry Is mayday...

Maybe the creative has indecency...

Shame about the “gospel” without the “spells”

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 09-05-2021, 09:39 PM
Guide
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Joining a group where they slated a man and killed him in the image of man is Christ it’s self.. the subconscious is between the Old Testament and New Testament and an image that in symmetry is a fashion of a woman...the Christ to me is the group of children and women that bare the image of the Christ subconscious—- at a symmetry standard( worshiping the sustainable; is ludicrous) it’s a fault that such great knowledge is lost to a cult—- I could tell a group of people that I’m going to die me know through “time” or an “alithogram“ and follow me till the even took place is the same manner we give one another as passing by—- words out of context.....
Your post doesn't make much sense to me in addressing Christ consciousness. (Christ doesn't come up in the Old Testament!) It's also full of strange associations e.g. worshiping the sustainable, huh?

Is it possible you could clarify these muddled assumptions ?

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 09-05-2021 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked
Old 10-05-2021, 12:05 PM
Pathfinder

Hey ame... Simplicity simplicity simplicity! Thoreau said that too.

Christ Consciousness is simple. It is the Consciousness of Creation. Christian religion has its own particular and complicated belief-take on who and what Jesus and Christ is. That is all.

There are philosophical paths that speak of Jesus as the one avatar to have achieved complete union in Cosmic Consciousness. And also and supposedly Buddha didn't quite reach this vaulted Consciousness state. That too sounds complicated. Intellectual to be precise and humans are clever monkeys, and oh the tales we fabricate so as to make our lives make sense to us.

This is the path of every Soul: Consciousness union with the Living Stream of Creation. We will all achieve this, in one lifetime or another, this is why we come here. In the meantime, relax and enjoy the ride(s).

Life and Soul evolution is so very simple and easy when convoluted philosophical-religious tenets don't get in the way of the actual reality. :)
Old 10-05-2021, 12:22 PM
Pathfinder

I find it's easy to understand what this is if one thinks of everything in existence as Living Consciousness. This Consciousness is the very material of existence, it is the invisible bricks and mortar of physical reality. Every and All material and non-material aspects of reality are this Consciousness, are expressions of this Consciousness. Our actions, thoughts and words are this Consciousness. There is nothing under the Sun that is not.

We are in truth breathing, walking, swimming in this Consciousness, in each moment. It is here, all around us, just open the door and walk thru into the reality-garden of It. Really and simply, it is Now awareness. Stepping into the acceptance of each and every moment.

My thoughts only, not meaning to fracture anyone's belief-reality if you are a fan of other takes, please and thank you.
Old 10-05-2021, 12:39 PM
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love~is~All
Every and All material and non-material aspects of reality are this Consciousness, are expressions of this Consciousness.
Our actions, thoughts and words are this Consciousness.
There is nothing under the Sun that is not.
Not many have experienced that ...I mean, been shown this in a jaw-dropping special moment.
Life-changer Event!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-05-2021, 01:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliorate
Your post doesn't make much sense to me in addressing Christ consciousness. (Christ doesn't come up in the Old Testament!) It's also full of strange associations e.g. worshiping the sustainable, huh?

Is it possible you could clarify these muddled assumptions ?

I'm a fundamentalist, and all I see is an image of a man in a large symmetry pool; running around being listed in the church--- when the Christ for me is the female -- not that they strung her up in the church...I believe in the testament but it's let and let is let... Giving cause to a riot only believes the riot and becomes a riot...

Old 11-05-2021, 07:22 AM
AbodhiSky

The word "Christ," used by Christians as both a name and a title, is synonymous with Jesus and I think it was linked up with the word "consciousness" by a guru named Paramahansa Yogananda who came from India to the west to teach his version of yoga and meditation to primarily Christians. I just found out recently that one of Paramahansa Yogananda 's guru's studied Christianity in depth in school so this merging of West and East in the phrase "Christ Consciousness" may have been coined by someone earlier than Yogananda.

It's interesting how a word like Christ can end up in India's religions and mixed up with yoga and eastern teachings but Christianity is all over this planet really.
Old 11-05-2021, 07:25 AM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13

internet translators are pretty good now days. my friend has a gf who does not speak english!
Old 11-05-2021, 12:45 PM
Master
QUOTE 34 EXCERPT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love~is~All
Every and All material and non-material aspects of reality are this Consciousness, are expressions of this Consciousness. Our actions, thoughts and words are this Consciousness. There is nothing under the Sun that is not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Not many have experienced that ...I mean, been shown this in a jaw-dropping special moment.
Life-changer Event!

As Miss Hepburn duly noted, not many have had this direct experience. As Miss Hepburn also mentioned, this revelation was a life-changing meditation experience for me as well.

However, I did not understand it initially as it was alien to my Roman Catholic background. Nonetheless, I brought it to the attention of my spiritual mentor. She understood immediately and guided me to understand what had been revealed. Then is became perfectly clear and unshakable.

When one reads about such things beforehand, one cannot tell whether the "vision" is real or a projection of one's own beliefs. When one has NOT read about such things, the nature of the revelation becomes clearer (in time as in my case) and more life-transforming (as in my particular case). My spiritual mentor pointed to PRACTICES that would trigger the emergence of revelations ... at which point one could read ... to convince one's self that one was not "crazy".
Old 23-11-2021, 12:40 AM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
The word "Christ," used by Christians as both a name and a title, is synonymous with Jesus

The 'MOST HIGH' to have developed within the creation is 'MANKIND' who is Lord of creatures. Genesis 1: 27-28; So God created human beings, making them to be like himself. He created them male and female, blessed them, and said, “Have many children, so that your descendants will live all over the earth and bring it under their control. I am putting you in charge of the fish, the birds, and all the wild animals.

The Chosen heir/son and successor to the throne of the Most High in the creation, which creation itself, is the LOGOS God made manifest, is 'The Son of Man'.

The word “CHRIST” means “The Anointed One.” Enoch was the one anointed by the Most-High in the creation, ‘The Lord of Creatures,’ as his Heir and successor, (The Son of Man) who is Lord of spirits.

Christ is the English term for the Greek Χριστός (Khristós) meaning "the anointed one" It is a translation of the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ (Māšîaḥ), usually transliterated into English as Messiah or Mashiach. The Hebrew word translated "anointed" is the verb form of the noun "Messiah."

"The Book of the Secrets of Enoch" 22: 8; "And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord with his lips said to me: "Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before ‘MY’ face into eternity."

And the archistratiege Michael lifted me up, and led me before the Lord’s face.

[Archistratege. Or, "the commander of the armies of the nations, named Michael."]

And the Most-High said to the glorious creatures that surrounded him, tempting them: "Let Enoch stand before ‘MY’ face into eternity," and the glorious creatures bowed down to the Lord, and said: "Let Enoch go [Or be released] according to Thy word." Enoch, was the first to be released.
And the Lord said to Michael: "Go take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of my glory."

And Michael did thus as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its smell mild, shining like the sun’s rays, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones. Where He was to serve God before the body of Adam into all eternity.

To translate something is to change it from one form to another. Hebrews 11: 5; “By faith Enoch was translated so that he should not experience death, and he was not found because God had translated him.”

How could the author of Hebrews have known that Enoch was translated so that he should not experience death, unless he had read from the books of Enoch, from which Jesus and his apostles taught, and which books were cherished by the early Christians right up until the fourth century CE, until they were banned by such dogmatic authorities of the Roman church of Emperor Constantine, as Hilary, Jerome and Augustine, after which, they finally passed out of circulation and were thought lost for millennia.

Enoch was the anointed one, who, on the day he was baptised, chose the man Jesus as his son and heir, who was to be the caretaker to his throne, until the Lord brings all to bow at his feet, then he shall take back his throne.

For Christ Jesus must rule until God defeats all enemies and puts them under his feet. For the scripture says, “God put all things under his feet.” It is clear, of course, that the words “all things” do not include God himself, who puts all things under Christ Jesus. But when all things have been placed under Christ's rule, then he himself, the Son, will place himself under God, who placed all things under him; and God (The Son of Man) will rule completely over all.

Peace to all who believe that Jesus came as a human being.