Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 29-08-2021, 01:37 AM
Guide

Hello,

I had CFS, also known as M.E. for 2.5 years. It 180'd right as it was becoming worse.

I was severely dehydrated. I am still trying to right this, but have to force large quantities of water/day and it is tough, but after only a few days of drinking water, and when it has been super hot here, I feel better.

The above is a mixed answer. It cleared up for me through diet, vegetables, because they are high in water.

I dry fasted 2.5 years before, and I was not ready for that, and it dehydrated me severely. It has now been 7 years, and I still have yet to fully heal it.

This Summer I was in a VERY hot environment, and I could have sworn my CFS was coming back, and I drank about 4 Litres of water/day, and in about 2-3 days, I was feeling better.

I would also take a look at your diet, and INFLAMMATION, and how to bring that down.

For awhile, I thought it was because God wanted me to Slow Down...every time in my life I had just got going, something like long term health would cease, or just something to stop it.

Another gal I know that deals with CFS/Fibro, told me that she went to a Naturopath that told her she was dehydrated, and to drink more. & I mean like 4-8 Litres of water/day. For me, I must do this for awhile, and than I can bring it down, and just be consistent with the water I do intake.

She mentioned she had been taken off of gluten, and she felt so much better. I believe and don't quote me on this, that the last strain of gluten leaves our bodies in something like either 60 days or 6 months. Sorry, you'll have to find that information yourself.

I also had an array of blood tests, and allergy tests done by a Doctor, and a couple of Naturopaths that wanted me to buy large quantities of THEIR supplements, or that nothing really showed - other than severe inflammation which I did doing another extreme in health multiple years ago, so I knew about that, and I am betting it does not help.

I would try to start there. & no, I am not recommending you over flood your kidney's with that much water, but I would say try to drink at least 2.5+ litres/day.

Gluten is not an issue for everyone, but it is for some. & if it is an issue, I'd also recommend an elimination diet, if no history of disordered eating, and if so, find a Doctor or Naturopath you can trust, to go on a elimination diet.

Often what some people are unaware of is if gluten is a factor, so are GRAINS,(corn, barley, rice, ect) eggs, dairy, sulphites, and potatoes.

Steer away from dehydrating drinks, foods, if you can.

I was also told I had leaky gut, which I do not feel I do. They just did not know, and my symptoms mimicked what people with leaky gut do have.

I also have a past in trauma, so that could be a gut imbalance, too.

Try it for a month.
Old 29-08-2021, 08:23 PM
Administrator
I have got fibro and the last 4 months have also gotten chronic fatigue.

it is debilitating. but i watch what i eat, very little meat but i eat a lot of veg and fruit.

I have to drink more than i do but sometimes im to tired to even do that.

im still learning the best way to treat it myself.rather than rely on meds.

Namaste
Old 04-09-2021, 07:19 AM
Master

[quote=bluebird21]In the past 8 months my chronic fatigue has gotten so bad it's become debilitating. I have also been processing and healing major trauma during these months. After spending a fortune on blood work and nothing coming up I am wondering if this is spiritual/emotionally related.

Trauma and depression is related to low prana levels. If you were having depression issues it would mean low prana levels resulting in lack of energy and stamina.

You can work on increasing your prana levels by meditation, learning healing techniques like reiki or pranic healing . There are many ways to increase the prana like fasting or eating more fresh fruits and vegetables regularly, exposure to sunlight at early morning or evening and so on. You can easily research this.

Deep breathing in fresh air is a natural way to increase prana levels. Keep away from polluted regions where the prana is stale and low.

Being in prana rich environments like the beach or forests or parks filled with greenery for long periods also helps.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon

Last edited by Native spirit : 06-09-2021 at 01:13 PM.
Old 06-09-2021, 08:06 AM
Master
[quote=bluebird21]In the past 8 months my chronic fatigue has gotten so bad it's become debilitating. I have also been processing and healing major trauma during these months. After spending a fortune on blood work and nothing coming up I am wondering if this is spiritual/emotionally related.

For me was to change my diet.Chemical processed foods and fats are depressing for the immune system,and their vibe attracts parasites.

Last edited by Native spirit : 06-09-2021 at 01:12 PM.
Old 06-09-2021, 01:11 PM
Administrator
Please watch the quotes two or three sentences at most

Namaste
Old 08-09-2021, 05:46 PM
PureEvil760

Balanced diet and daily exercise routine.
Old 08-09-2021, 08:00 PM
Administrator
That may work for some but not for myself i am waiting for an operation on my foot, so cannot do much

Namaste