Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 12-04-2020, 01:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
It does and no matter what people tell you it is the seat of thinking and feeling, planning, strategy, and holds our cognitive skills. This happens in the frontal lobe and calls upon data from almost every other part of the brain. Emotions are dealt with in the limbic system an older part of the brain. Some claim that feelings originate in the heart but this is because the heart is the main organ affected (by the brain) in response to emotional stimuli whether external or internal (thoughts, imagination). The Vagus nerve is part of the sympathetic peripheral system that fires up the heart for a number of reasons.
The rest of the nervous system - the peripheral (mostly) is about receiving input from our sense receptors and controlling bodily functions, not thinking.
That is the easy way out. Things outside of ourselves/our physical experiences and our memory of our physical experience that happened to us in the past is what gives us thoughts. The brain does not create our thoughts out of thin air

https://www.discovermagazine.com/min...thoughts-occur

Edit: Do you think the brain creates intuition/higher intelligence? I don't. I think intuition/higher intelligence comes from our heart.
Old 12-04-2020, 03:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
Edit: Do you think the brain creates intuition/higher intelligence? I don't. I think intuition/higher intelligence comes from our heart.

From an esoteric perspective the physical body is just the lowest aspect of a human being.

The human is considered to have several bodies, including:
- an etheric (or energy body) where the chakras are found,
- an astral or emotional body,
- a mental body which is divided into lower mind and higher mental intelligence,
- the Buddhic body which is the source of spiritual intuition,
- the Atmic body,
- the Monad, our very essence of Being.

Other systems categorise these bodies differently, for example the yogic idea of five koshas or sheaths.

Again, if we try to reduce everything to just the physical body then it leaves many questions unanswered.

Peace
Old 12-04-2020, 09:33 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
That is the easy way out. Things outside of ourselves/our physical experiences and our memory of our physical experience that happened to us in the past is what gives us thoughts. The brain does not create our thoughts out of thin air
I KEEP having to come back to correct false information you're putting out.

False information is what discredits the "spiritual" community so often, leads to disappointment and sometimes worsens a seeker's problems.

Even the most elementary text book will put anyone right. Thoughts are created in the brain. It can create them from thin air. As a worker in multi-media (and still a music composer) I can assure you about that. There's also the question of dreams that could never relate to direct personal experience. So I'm not talking about where thought-material comes from, but given it's there, thoughts, imaginings happen in the brain. Most of that material (the stuff that everyday experiences arise from) enters the body through the peripheral nerves, passes into the brain where it's organised - it's quite a remarkable system - mostly the hippocampus classifies and distributes components to the appropriate lobe; also partakes in recall.

So there it is. And why not? In anyone's terms the brain is an amazing machine. Beliefs, faith, thoughts, inventions are not belittled by being there. Billions of hours have gone into research which itself is an absorbing subject. But I'm just an armchair neuro-scientist. It's fascinated me for a quarter-century because of a weird obsession I had as a teenager with "general systems theory", communication and semiotics.

Quote:
It is your divine right to believe what you will. But in physical terms there's no advanced information processing - of the sort that leads to any aspect of intelligence or intuition - in the heart. It reacts - (and I'm as guilty of putting out erroneous information to iamthat - let me correct it: the polyvagal nerves are part of the parasympathetic side of the autonomous system not the sympathetic side - which means they act to ameliorate and bring things back to normal.)
It's a little more complex because actions of both brain and autonomous systems regulate hormones in the body as much as motor action.
Romantic to think things happen in the heart (and they do inasmuch as the heart reacts and relays info to and from the Central Nervous and Autonomous systems) but not thinking or the experience of emotional reaction which is the job of the limbic system.

I haven't looked at intuition too closely but believe it to be judgement (like, deciding how to react to a situation) based on personal experience/inventiveness alone rather than referring to external and/or existing models/standards/solutions.

Not everything can be explained and research is ongoing. We know what we can be 999‰ certain of, and not. As iamthat says (I agree 100%) there's still so much to learn about non-physical phenomena. We know they're there/happen but still don't know how. It's a huge subject...I mean, it's about our interaction with the ecology in total as what we suppose that to be. Can hardly be done justice in a few posts here, but we have to get the foundations right.

Old 12-04-2020, 07:45 PM
Master
Quote:
I KEEP having to come back to correct false information you're putting out.

False information is what discredits the "spiritual" community so often, leads to disappointment and sometimes worsens a seeker's problems.

Even the most elementary text book will put anyone right. Thoughts are created in the brain. It can create them from thin air. As a worker in multi-media (and still a music composer) I can assure you about that. There's also the question of dreams that could never relate to direct personal experience. So I'm not talking about where thought-material comes from, but given it's there, thoughts, imaginings happen in the brain. Most of that material (the stuff that everyday experiences arise from) enters the body through the peripheral nerves, passes into the brain where it's organised - it's quite a remarkable system - mostly the hippocampus classifies and distributes components to the appropriate lobe; also partakes in recall.

So there it is. And why not? In anyone's terms the brain is an amazing machine. Beliefs, faith, thoughts, inventions are not belittled by being there. Billions of hours have gone into research which itself is an absorbing subject. But I'm just an armchair neuro-scientist. It's fascinated me for a quarter-century because of a weird obsession I had as a teenager with "general systems theory", communication and semiotics.

It is your divine right to believe what you will. But in physical terms there's no advanced information processing - of the sort that leads to any aspect of intelligence or intuition - in the heart. It reacts - (and I'm as guilty of putting out erroneous information to iamthat - let me correct it: the polyvagal nerves are part of the parasympathetic side of the autonomous system not the sympathetic side - which means they act to ameliorate and bring things back to normal.)
It's a little more complex because actions of both brain and autonomous systems regulate hormones in the body as much as motor action.
Romantic to think things happen in the heart (and they do inasmuch as the heart reacts and relays info to and from the Central Nervous and Autonomous systems) but not thinking or the experience of emotional reaction which is the job of the limbic system.

I haven't looked at intuition too closely but believe it to be judgement (like, deciding how to react to a situation) based on personal experience/inventiveness alone rather than referring to external and/or existing models/standards/solutions.

Not everything can be explained and research is ongoing. We know what we can be 999‰ certain of, and not. As iamthat says (I agree 100%) there's still so much to learn about non-physical phenomena. We know they're there/happen but still don't know how. It's a huge subject...I mean, it's about our interaction with the ecology in total as what we suppose that to be. Can hardly be done justice in a few posts here, but we have to get the foundations right.

How thoughts are created, is way more important than where they are. I was not spreading misinformation because I was talking about what causes thoughts, I was not talking about where thoughts are. I was talking about thoughts like that to get past the outer self, which is the ego/I/me, subconscious mind and physical body (connection), and includes the brain but you keep coming back to the outer self.

The outer self is the thinker, and the thinker is the outer self and vice versa. The outer self, by nature thinks and picks up stuff from his/her surroundings and experiences. The outer self separates itself from the real or Inner self-the feeling of I AM, by feeling the feeling of I AM and then saying/labeling/thinking "I am" this or that. The inner self is not this or that. The outer and inner self are one and the same but the outer self screws things up for the inner self by saying/thinking "I am" this or that.

Most people's outer self can only learn about what it does not spiritually know/the unknown through concepts, narratives, analogies and metaphors but the outer self gets stuck believing in the concepts, narratives, analogies and metaphors themselves and do not go beyond the concepts, narratives, analogies and metaphors, thus do not go beyond their mental and emotional conditioning/programming. This is what causes false and faulty information in the spiritual community and leads to disappointment and sometimes worsens a seeker's problems, in addition to the spiritual post awakening issues and obstacles that may or may not come up, like certain thought patterns, mental and emotional triggers and addictive behaviors holding on to dear life. New mental and emotional triggers emerging, old trauma resurfacing, etc etc. Teachers, sages, gurues, etc are not immune to the above things either.

The outer self will never learn and know the truth without the inner self and by looking, thinking and picking up stuff outside of itself.
Old 13-04-2020, 09:09 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
How thoughts are created, is way more important than where they are. I was not spreading misinformation because I was talking about what causes thoughts, I was not talking about where thoughts are. I was talking about thoughts like that to get past the outer self, which is the ego/I/me, subconscious mind and physical body (connection), and includes the brain but you keep coming back to the outer self.
You're still trying to wriggle out of it.
- Thoughts are created in the brain.
- thoughts are provoked by an internal or external stimulus once it's reached the brain. So an external stimulus provokes thought but isn't in itself a thought. A piece of music floating through the air; a piece of cake on a plate, are stimuli and you might think about them - but that thinking progresses in the brain. The music and the cake aren't of themselves thoughts.
- memory is in the brain.
- The content of any thought is already in the brain unless a problem needs material from elsewhere. When acquired it becomes part of the thinking process...guess where? In the brain.
- the brain's cognitive skills, problem solving skills, reasoning are mainly done in the prefrontal cortex of the brain that has access to every other part of the brain.
- If action is needed from a thought intentionally and/or autonomously, the brain organises that too.

Quote:
The outer self is the thinker, and the thinker is the outer self and vice versa. The outer self, by nature thinks and picks up stuff from his/her surroundings and experiences. The outer self separates itself from the real or Inner self-the feeling of I AM, by feeling the feeling of I AM and then saying/labeling/thinking "I am" this or that. The inner self is not this or that. The outer and inner self are one and the same but the outer self screws things up for the inner self by saying/thinking "I am" this or that.
Irrelevant to the main discussion here. This is your model of the mind/ontic sphere which you've created for some illustration of your own. It does not affect the thinking/planning/cognitive processing of the brain.

Quote:
The outer self will never learn and know the truth without the inner self and by looking, thinking and picking up stuff outside of itself.
in anecdotal terms this could be "true" What's true and false is ultimately something the individual must discover - a mental process, that is, the mind - hence it's all happening in the brain. Mostly the prefrontal cortex.

Best to get all this sorted out so that others are less vulnerable to spiritual snake-oil. At least they'll know that questions sometimes have to be asked and answered.
Old 13-04-2020, 03:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Concepts, conditioning programming, and beliefs and all the other junk are simply narratives / stories/ myths that we pick up from other people. Truth on the other hand, is our own narrative that we are able to, and should pick up in the eternal right here and right now, as opposed to our memory of our past and thinking about the future.
Truth is beyond our own narrative. It's the narrative that feels best emotionally. Thus holds least resistance. Thus is all inclusive.
The narratives that don't feel good, they basically contradict themselves. Those who focus on it, also contradict themselves. And they become a nothing. Just like how a mouth would eat itself. They become a none being. And what remains is the truth.

Often people focus on things that are not compatible with their own true nature, and they get nothing from it and they give nothing for it. Both parties are equally contradicting themselves. Those who are being witnessed aswell.

It's like a calculator erasing those numbers that no longer belong. If someone focuses on a truth that doesn't feel good, that beingness, illusion, dissapears. Nothing remains of it. It never has been and never will be. Tho the experience may have been real. And the suffering only refers back to the truth, that which feels naturally and effortlessly good. The reality of it is not. Thus if one can understand the reality from a perspective that feels good. It is easier to stand out of the way of the self erasure of all self contradiction into the greater allowed expansion of all being and becoming evermore here and now.

The emotion is a result of the frequency of your consciousness. It is thus also referring back to the truth, that which feels naturally good. To focus on the true nature of self. As consciousness. As being absolutely free. As being the creator of ones own reality. As being an inseperable extension of the ever expanding source of all creation.
Old 13-04-2020, 05:43 PM
Master

Quote:
- thoughts are provoked by an internal or external stimulus once it's reached the brain. So an external stimulus provokes thought but isn't in itself a thought. A piece of music floating through the air; a piece of cake on a plate, are stimuli and you might think about them - but that thinking progresses in the brain. The music and the cake aren't of themselves thoughts.
- The content of any thought is already in the brain unless a problem needs material from elsewhere. When acquired it becomes part of the thinking process...guess where? In the brain.
- the brain's cognitive skills, problem solving skills, reasoning are mainly done in the prefrontal cortex of the brain that has access to every other part of the brain.
- If action is needed from a thought intentionally and/or autonomously, the brain organises that too.

Irrelevant to the main discussion here. This is your model of the mind/ontic sphere which you've created for some illustration of your own. It does not affect the thinking/planning/cognitive processing of the brain.

in anecdotal terms this could be "true" What's true and false is ultimately something the individual must discover - a mental process, that is, the mind - hence it's all happening in the brain. Mostly the prefrontal cortex.

Best to get all this sorted out so that others are less vulnerable to spiritual snake-oil. At least they'll know that questions sometimes have to be asked and answered.

If you really believe that thoughts and memory originate in the physical brain then there is little to be said. Of course, this is what the textbooks say, but the textbooks are written by people who consider a human being to be just the physical body. Orthodox science is really quite ignorant.

Peace
Old 13-04-2020, 06:44 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
If you really believe that thoughts and memory originate in the physical brain then there is little to be said. Of course, this is what the textbooks say, but the textbooks are written by people who consider a human being to be just the physical body. Orthodox science is really quite ignorant.

Peace

I think it knows it's ignorant which is why it keeps looking, researching. It knows it hasn't the answers yet. But you can be sure if the collective effort of science which must add up to many millennias-worth of research hasn't the answer then the sum total of gurus and philosophers on the world are as ignorant. I mentioned textbooks because the notion in question was so elementary that every textbook would have it in the intro - the poster I was addressing seemed reluctant to accept it. Most books (not the populist ones but those for a more advanced researcher) acknowledge that the human is far more than just a physical body!

No one else here has ventured how thinking comes into being or how consciousness is created with any rigour.

Don't forget - ignorant though science may be in many ways it has done an enormous amount to alleviate mental and physical distress to allow ordinary humans in a state of dis-ease to live reasonably fulfilled lives....a darned sight more than most religious and "spiritual" preachings have.

pax tecum etiam semper.
Old 13-04-2020, 06:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat

Peace
That doesn't matter, no one is left out of Source Consciousness, everyone, including orthodox scientists, are inseperable extensions of their own greater non-physical consciousness, which is again an inseperable extension of their Source of All Creation.

So imagine how unconditionally loved they must be. For being the exactly perfect unique representation of exactly that they truely are as the totality that they truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. Physical AND non-physical.

Thus if they focus out of alignment with their non-physical aspect of being, they feel negative emotion, and they suffer unnecessarily. But in all of that, their non-physical greater consciousness continues to expand even more so, especially in such a case, so coming back to full realisation, back into alignment with the totality of their being, feels that much more sweet.
But that fulness of self may very well be to be an orthodox scientist or it may not be. Only the individual can allow the alignment of self and Self.
That is why religion only asks help to the dreamer of all dreams. Only seeks alignment with the source of all creation. For their own unconditional well-being. And then as they are in alignment, they may often be the offerer of well-being for others aswell. Or not. Because when everything is referred back to Source, then it is all perfect evermore. And accaptable and understandable and knowable. No one is responsible outside of their own ability to align with the true joy of their true nature of being. Wether it is religion or science or anything that is being and becoming evermore here and now, by virtue of the ever expanding source of all creation. So the co-creation also only exists for the joy of all of it being and becoming evermore here and now.

But those who have resistance to the idea of source, may think that the big bang is the source, so they are capable of still having that inkling that there must be a greater understanding and a greater knowing.
So to allow everyone to be who they are. And letting that be ok. And trusting Source that everything is perfect just the way it is. And it is all for a good and greater purpose evermore.
The scientist is not bad. They may be perceived to cause allot of trouble, but there is nothing outside of Source's ability to allow. The science and religion are equal in conditional nature of being a mere reflection of the total self.

And yes often things will seem very bad. And they may very well be. But that is only due to resistance towards accepting that which is good. For when someone can acknowledge the relativity of energy, that allows them to experience the negative. They can also that easily allow the negative to reveal the positive to them. By generalising the situational awareness into energetic, energy motional, emotional awareness. Feeling bad, or feeling good. Discord and alignment. These are not mutually exclusive, they just represent choices, and they reflect your own desire of your own true intention of your own true being to choose that which you prefer. As that choice is being made ongoingly evermore here and now, on all levels of your being simultaneously.

And then it becomes so easy, to understand the hatred towards religion, from all the scientists. That they want freedom. And that is why they hate not being free, in religion. So they can simply allow the freedom, that they truely seek, as their own ability to come back into alignment with the full appreciation of religion aswell. As they are then leading the way into the greater allowed expansion of all values, including religion, through their own adventurous inclinations of their own freedom seeking being. To allow for the expansion of all variety that stems from the all ever expanding source of all creation.

But whenever anything is used as an excuse to feel bad, the power is given away. This is not only the case of scientists blaming religion for the way they feel, or religion blaming science for the way they feel. This refer back to every single condition, that arises from the ever expanding source of all creation. The dreamer of all dreams.

When everything is appreciated and thus known and understood for all the ever expanding values that all of it is being and becoming evermore here and now, life is easy, effortlessly, and unconditionally loving. In the sense of ever expanding love, ever surprising and refreshing and renewing and delighting.

And when a negative condition arises, it simply reminds them of their true appreciation of all that they truely want in and of life. As that is simply being allowed to be realised ongoingly evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now. Under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions. Allowing, doing nothing and leaving nothing undone. Allowing the perfect evolution and expansion of all beings and becomings evermore here and now. Not trying anything. But allowing everything to simply be perfect in its evermore expanding being and becoming evermore here and now.

And then when someone suffers negative emotion, they don't suffer. They are actually delighted, by the absolute awareness of their own expansion. And their ability to know, they woulden't feel this bad, if they didnt expand. So there is something important that needs to be acknowledged in that negative emotion. The awareness of their own inner being. That has come to a new realisation. Of new preference, that includes the whole of all that they truely are being and becoming evermore here and now.

That is something they really want. And they will always benefit thus to focus in the direction of it. Regardless of the conditions of life that are all evermore expanding aswell. To thus expand in alignment with the soul, inner being, true self, always feels good. And this will always again cause more expansion, naturally and effortlessly, in this ever expanding universe of effortless natural joyful co-creation. To Focus in alignment and in harmony with it, feels good. Because it is in alignment with the greater knowing of the source of all creation aswell, through which that source of all the goodness flows to and through you evermore aswell. And using any condition as an excuse to not allow that, to feel bad, is always going to be missing the mark. Because the eternal soul of self is fully realised. It is eternal evermore.

The only reason anyone suffers, is because they don't care about themselves enough to care enough about how they feel, to not seek approval from others, for the full realisation and appreciation of others cannot be allowed unless one comes to accept their own self appreciation of all that they truely are and want evermore in every single new here and now moment, ever expandingly.

Yes, often people want to kill the entire universe, because they are angry. But when they accept this desire to be perfect just as it is. They accept that everything and everyone is dead. IT no longer exists. And then they are born fresh again in a new moment, a new here and now, creation, where everything of the past is gone. And all the thoughts are empty. And the full evermore greater allowed realisation of all the goodness that is available from their ever expanding soul desire and true will and intention for and of being, is effortlessly realised again, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions.

Who is there to blame if you are the only one that exists? No one. You are free evermore to create what you prefer. And thus the ability to not just accept, but disregard into full blown allowance of everything that exists in your conditional reality, is effortless. To thus be effortlessly moving joyfully forward again in your true nature of true soul, core, deeper inner being desire, fully realised through the total self, energy motional, physical and non-physical blended together as one, whole unified being of total witted joy and of freedom and well-being and unconditional love. The wholeness of total self, conditional and unconditional. In harmony. Together as one whole fully realised self of evermore natural and effortless greater allowed self-realisation.

Not unconditional because your conditions are bad. But because you finally understand your own condition, because you understand your own personal unconditional ever expanding desire, in the here and now, that is the true source of all of your conditions, through the here and now, where all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore here and now. On all levels of your being and all being and becoming evermore here and now. Directly in unison, in co-created co-harmonized co-blended unison with the total self, soul and source of all creation. The energy which creates worlds, flowing joyfully through your physical extension that we call body. Simply for the joy of joyful life experiences. Simply for the satisfaction of self. Ever expanding self. Evermore effortless nature of effortless being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyfully and freely here and now. Simply for the joy of the evermore perfect and new and new and new experience. again and again and again unlike any that has ever been before it, or will ever be like it, ever again and again and again.

Nothing is attached to, because everything is allowed to flow naturally and effortlessly, without resistance. But that resistance can only be known, energetically. By virtue of how you feel. That allowance aswell. Because it is beyond the mind evermore.

The mind is also not here to know what is, but know what has been. So whenever someone is trying anything, they are always dwelling in the illusions of their own mind. And the soul will never join one in that. Which is also why they feel bad when they are trying anything, rather than truely allowing everything to be perfect as it is being and becoming evermore and more and more and new and new, here and now.

So as one dwells, they simply haven't recognized what they want yet. And there is a great rage that is required to come out of that despairing self. A great change in focus of perspective. Back into alignment with the true self, unconditional empowerment. The release of every single thing that may possibly exist, to be known, by the ego self. That has to be transcended into the unconditional allowance of any and all. Disregard of all and total recognition and realisation of the fullness of all that they truely are being and becoming, and allowed to be and become evermore here and now. In full unconditional support, guidance and love from and with and of and as, the ever expanding source of all creation, through every single reflection of the inner and outer realm. Back into alignment with the wholeness of the one that is the all as is the one. Being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now. Under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions. In complete unification of the total self realisation of the evermore greater allowed realisation of all that is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly, freely, and joyfully, blessedly here and now.

Instead of fighting the resistance, the resistance of fighting is let go of. And every battle is effortlessly won. Every battle is allowed to cancel itself out. As one remains in effortless alignment with the total true self. And no attention is necessary to be given unto any and all of it. One is simply free evermore to create and or co-create any and with any and all of it. As one chooses to do so or not. It is all irrelevant. Choice and destiny are one and the same thing. One is so free that they can choose bondage. And they can let go of it again, and then one is free from it as easily as they can choose it. So to recognize the greatest enemy is always, and has always been, the self. No blame is ever given anymore unto anything, but the source of all creation, which allows you to choose evermore freely. And then in that blaming of Source, true justice can be recognized. Naturally and effortlessly, freely, joyfully, unconditionally lovingly, evermore naturally and effortlessly. Freely. Free from the ego self. It is all given unto source. And it is all allowed to be and become evermore here and now. Surrendered into the evermore ever expanding true self of evermore being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly, joyfully, truely and freely, here and now, where all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now.

And when it is known, all, to be perfect, exactly the way it is. Then everything is realised as all is one and one is all. For you cannot blame that which allows you to be free, and gain more freedom in that. And you cannot make any illusionary condition the source of your freedom, without denying your truth, and it evaporates and disintegrates, and vanishes 5 billion times per second, into the nothingness whence it came from, as it doesn't belong to the one and all of the one that one truely is being and becoming evermore here and now, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, energy motionally, by virtue of energetic relativity between self and source. That allows any and all conditions to be realised fully, in evermore effortless greater allowed self realisation, and all realisation. Through self as all. As it is all being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now. And it is all perfect evermore, because it is all being chosen by you. That is the one and all.

So to relax into that knowingness. Is so effortless. And nothing can contradict it. That is why they call it a law of creation. For when there is no need to seek anything outside of it anymore, one effortlessly allows the self to simply fully be and become it evermore naturally and effortlessly, freely and joyfully here and now. To simply be do or have anything they so truely desire. Because they already are being and becoming it evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now. Under any and all conditions, from the very source of all of their ever expanding conditions. In full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation, dreamer of all dreams. Source of all that is being and becoming evermore here and now. That is omni present, omnipotent, omniscient.

Then the science and religion is understood to be one. For who has the most desire to seek source? They both have in absolute equal proportion, expressing their own unique expression of ever expansion. By virtue of the ever expanding source of all creation.
Old 13-04-2020, 07:04 PM
Master
Quote:

1. Thoughts are processed in the brain. I do not know if the brain creates thoughts or not and that entirely depends on if memory is in the brain or not and if thoughts, memory and mind only seem to be in the brain. I am fine with not knowing those things. 2. Thoughts are provoked by internal and external stimulus. Most if not all internal thoughts of the outer self's I am, are provoked by external stimuli, which includes people whom you think have so called authority over you and other people in your life.

You hear the piece of music floating through the air, because the composer had to think in order to write and play the musical notes that created the music in the first place.

You think the inner and outer self are some illustration of my own, when they are not. Zen, taoism/daoism, other philosophers and the hindu schools of non-duality talk about the inner and outer self all the time just not by name. And it is more relevant than you realize.